Is racial mixing really healthy?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
23-12-2016, 10:24 PM
RE: Is racial mixing really healthy?
(23-12-2016 10:00 PM)Fatbaldhobbit Wrote:  
(23-12-2016 09:01 PM)yakherder Wrote:  A few more years of genetic manipulation, and this debate will be replaced by debates as to whether or not it's ethical to have man-goat babies.

google "sheepsquatch"... Evil_monster

Holy shit it's real. 11:00, sheepsquatch piss in the eye Laughat

'Murican Canadian
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes yakherder's post
23-12-2016, 10:33 PM
(23-12-2016 12:30 PM)Astreja Wrote:  So, OP, who did your previous significant other run off with? Sounds like your agenda is driven primarily by butthurt.

Never miss the opportunity for a good butthurt post.

[Image: 28d7ee907e7cbb35360e6132c4fa8fc0.jpg]

[Image: mlfw9013-ButthurtParty.png]

[Image: diagnosis-butthurt-6.jpg]

[Image: 9994104292402632.jpg]

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes EvolutionKills's post
23-12-2016, 10:58 PM
(23-12-2016 10:33 PM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  
(23-12-2016 12:30 PM)Astreja Wrote:  So, OP, who did your previous significant other run off with? Sounds like your agenda is driven primarily by butthurt.

Never miss the opportunity for a good butthurt post.

[Image: 28d7ee907e7cbb35360e6132c4fa8fc0.jpg]

[Image: mlfw9013-ButthurtParty.png]

[Image: diagnosis-butthurt-6.jpg]

[Image: 9994104292402632.jpg]

Your a wicked person! [Image: Embvq4A.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes Fireball's post
24-12-2016, 09:12 AM
(23-12-2016 07:33 PM)Fireball Wrote:  
(23-12-2016 12:46 PM)KUSA Wrote:  Perhaps both of you are trans-phobic.

I think that they are just yanking each other's chains. Yes Though I did have an uncle who was a surgical assistant who assisted in a surgical procedure where a woman had two vaginas. True or not, I don't know, but I can believe it COULD happen, given the other things that happen in biological systems.

BoT, racial mixing is frowned upon, given that not-human mates would define racial mixing. Good luck getting offspring.

Boy snakes have two penis's the logic being that they are prepared for hot love action regardless of which side they are, this is infact proof that god is a sadist, I mean who would be so cruel as to create a creature with two dicks but no hands.
[+] 5 users Like adey67's post
25-12-2016, 08:20 AM
^

Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

I'm a creationist... I believe that man created God.
25-12-2016, 08:56 AM
(24-12-2016 09:12 AM)adey67 Wrote:  
(23-12-2016 07:33 PM)Fireball Wrote:  I think that they are just yanking each other's chains. Yes Though I did have an uncle who was a surgical assistant who assisted in a surgical procedure where a woman had two vaginas. True or not, I don't know, but I can believe it COULD happen, given the other things that happen in biological systems.

BoT, racial mixing is frowned upon, given that not-human mates would define racial mixing. Good luck getting offspring.

Boy snakes have two penis's the logic being that they are prepared for hot love action regardless of which side they are, this is infact proof that god is a sadist, I mean who would be so cruel as to create a creature with two dicks but no hands.

Ever notice the short arms on a T-Rex???

It's the reason they went extinct.

They wanted to die....

Rolleyes

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
[+] 1 user Likes onlinebiker's post
25-12-2016, 12:55 PM
(23-12-2016 05:00 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  Not to worry ---

We're all the same race on this planet -- human....

Perhaps things are different on your planet.....

Yeah there is on such thing as "race". Yeah there is a continuum of skin color and physiognomy but as long as humans can interbred they are all of the same "race".

Today is the best day of my life and tomorrow will be even better.
Robert himself
25-12-2016, 07:13 PM
(25-12-2016 12:55 PM)Ro3bert Wrote:  Yeah there is on such thing as "race". Yeah there is a continuum of skin color and physiognomy but as long as humans can interbred they are all of the same "race".

Actually the ability to interbreed does not prove a species belongs to the same race. However it is the opinion of experts that race is a perception and not a biological reality as was previously believed by experts.

My Blog
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
26-12-2016, 09:13 AM
(25-12-2016 12:55 PM)Ro3bert Wrote:  
(23-12-2016 05:00 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  Not to worry ---

We're all the same race on this planet -- human....

Perhaps things are different on your planet.....

Yeah there is on such thing as "race". Yeah there is a continuum of skin color and physiognomy but as long as humans can interbred they are all of the same "race".

What race is an albino baby produced by two non-albino parents ?

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
26-12-2016, 12:17 PM (This post was last modified: 26-12-2016 12:22 PM by RocketSurgeon76.)
The irony of the OP is that they're citing from a White Supremacist propaganda site (The Daily Stormer... aka the "Stormfront" organization), but that they're actually not wrong about the difficulty of finding bone marrow matches for some people of mixed race.

Note: I said some.

The problem is not that they are mixed race, but that those who are of an obscure type of "mix" and don't have many brothers and sisters who are likely genetic matches for transplant will not have very many individuals on the registry who match their particular ethic background combination. [Edit to Add: This reduces the likelihood that they'll have the exact set of specific markers required to perform a transplant... it's not really about race but about inheriting sets of protein markers that have diverged in different populations. You can have this same problem in people of the "same race", if they come from diverse ethic backgrounds.]

It's not a major issue if you're a "common" type of mixed race person, such as white/black.

But what they're leaving out is that the solution would be to promote a donor registration program so that the doctors of those who need a match can easily find one. They're also ignoring the even more glaringly obvious gap in their "logic":

The other solution to the "problem" would be to have more, not less, mixed-race people in the world, and for mixed-race couples to have large numbers of children in order to protect those siblings from such a happenstance.

To the OP: if you're really worried for your brother, I suggest you contact the Mixed Marrow organization, and get as many people of mixed parentage as possible on their register.

http://mixedmarrow.org/

You can also help by marrying a woman of the ethnicity that matches your sibling's parentage, and ensure that your own children can potentially help out their uncle.

If it's really his health with which you are concerned, and not some bizarre concept like "racial purity", whateverthefuck that is.

"Theology made no provision for evolution. The biblical authors had missed the most important revelation of all! Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?" - E. O. Wilson
[+] 3 users Like RocketSurgeon76's post