Is racial mixing really healthy?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
26-12-2016, 03:14 PM
RE: Is racial mixing really healthy?
(26-12-2016 12:17 PM)RocketSurgeon76 Wrote:  some bizarre concept like "racial purity", whateverthefuck that is.

Just dickheads making rules about other people fucking again. Nothing new. Except this time the rule is, thou shalt not fuck if thy skin tone be different Rolleyes Personally I think the only rule that makes sense is that if you come up with this kind of horseshit thou shalt be castrated.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post
26-12-2016, 04:08 PM
[Image: giphy.gif]
True.
But the member has -5 reputation points and has garnered the attention of members here to arrive at 6 pages of replies .

He must deep sea cast because he's just that good.
Drinking Beverage

[Image: vcrzu1.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes Whoopsie Daisy's post
26-12-2016, 05:06 PM
Unfortunately, many of us (myself included) feel obligated to reply to such posts at length because so many people look in on this forum as anonymous guests. To leave it unaddressed might give the guests the idea that we approve of such ideas. "Look what I found on The Thinking Atheist forum!!"

We cannot just take the post down unless it is supportive of a VERY narrow range of topics (such as child molestation or rape) because we do not censor bad ideas.

Rather, we disembowel them.

Then everyone can see that we do not run from dangerous ideas, but face them head-on.

"Theology made no provision for evolution. The biblical authors had missed the most important revelation of all! Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?" - E. O. Wilson
[+] 9 users Like RocketSurgeon76's post
26-12-2016, 05:20 PM
At work.

(26-12-2016 05:06 PM)RocketSurgeon76 Wrote:  Unfortunately, many of us (myself included) feel obligated to reply to such posts at length because so many people look in on this forum as anonymous guests. To leave it unaddressed might give the guests the idea that we approve of such ideas. "Look what I found on The Thinking Atheist forum!!"

We cannot just take the post down unless it is supportive of a VERY narrow range of topics (such as child molestation or rape) because we do not censor bad ideas.

Then everyone can see that we do not run from dangerous ideas, but face them head-on.

To quote;

We don't coddle ideas.
We crash test them and examine the pieces.
If the ideas are truly sound... the pieces will be that of the wall.
[+] 5 users Like Peebothuhul's post
26-12-2016, 05:31 PM
(26-12-2016 05:06 PM)RocketSurgeon76 Wrote:  Unfortunately, many of us (myself included) feel obligated to reply to such posts at length because so many people look in on this forum as anonymous guests. To leave it unaddressed might give the guests the idea that we approve of such ideas. "Look what I found on The Thinking Atheist forum!!"

Trouble is that such stupid ideas don't stay disemboweled. Rather they're gathering their guts, crawl into dark hidey-hole and wait for better opportunity.

To quote Camus:

The plague bacillus never dies or vanishes entirely... it can remain dormant for dozens of years in furniture or clothing... it waits patiently in bedrooms, cellars, trunks, handkerchiefs and old papers, and... perhaps the day will come when, for the instruction or misfortune of mankind, the plague will rouse its rats and send them to die in some well-contented city

The first revolt is against the supreme tyranny of theology, of the phantom of God. As long as we have a master in heaven, we will be slaves on earth.

Mikhail Bakunin.
[+] 4 users Like Szuchow's post
26-12-2016, 08:41 PM
I think a lot of people missed the quotes in the OP's original post. The only words that belong to 1994californication are:

(22-12-2016 11:49 PM)1994californication Wrote:  I was researching the struggles of finding organ/bone marrow transplants for mixed raced people when I came across a video on YouTube https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YZZGciLSBcs&t=3s about a young she's half Thai and half Italian women struggling with the exact same thing when I found this comment:

and

(22-12-2016 11:49 PM)1994californication Wrote:  It really got me thinking because I have an older bother who happens to be of mixed parentage and now I'm worried about his health and well being.Can anyone please tell me it isn't like this at all?

The majority of the post is presenting someone else's words from the linked video. The person in question goes by "Strange Highgate". You can see their comment here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YZZGciLS...jizrfhfofn
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes ghostexorcist's post
27-12-2016, 01:21 AM (This post was last modified: 27-12-2016 01:25 AM by RocketSurgeon76.)
Yes, I saw that Californication was repeating the words of the poster; I even went and checked out the YouTube and associated comments.

However, I read the post here as "I'm asking for a friend", so to speak.

ETA:

"Doctor, why do my balls itch?"

"Your balls itch?"

"Oh, no, I'm asking for a friend."

"Theology made no provision for evolution. The biblical authors had missed the most important revelation of all! Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?" - E. O. Wilson
[+] 1 user Likes RocketSurgeon76's post
27-12-2016, 07:41 AM
EK went full MLP. Never go full MLP. Laugh out load

[Image: ZF1ZJ4M.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
27-12-2016, 08:06 AM
(26-12-2016 04:08 PM)Whoopsie Daisy Wrote:  But the member has -5 reputation points and has garnered the attention of members here to arrive at 6 pages of replies .

You would prefer positive reputation points?
Or that we ignore such posts and allow the garbage to pile up without interference?

(26-12-2016 04:08 PM)Whoopsie Daisy Wrote:  He must deep sea cast because he's just that good.
Drinking Beverage

Interesting. Drinking Beverage

Help for the living. Hope for the dead. ~ R.G. Ingersoll

Freedom offers opportunity. Opportunity confers responsibility. Responsibility to use the freedom we enjoy wisely, honestly and humanely. ~ Noam Chomsky
27-12-2016, 08:14 AM
Everyone should attempt race mixing at some point in their lives Big Grin

'Murican Canadian
[+] 2 users Like yakherder's post