Is racial mixing really healthy?
Post Reply
 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
27-12-2016, 08:50 AM
RE: Is racial mixing really healthy?
(27-12-2016 08:14 AM)yakherder Wrote:  Everyone should attempt race mixing at some point in their lives Big Grin

Agreed Smile

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
27-12-2016, 09:38 AM
RE: Is racial mixing really healthy?
(27-12-2016 08:14 AM)yakherder Wrote:  Everyone should attempt race mixing at some point in their lives Big Grin

I told my Beloved over the weekend that there is no other woman in the world for me, and that knowing what I do now, if I could have created a "Perfect Dream Woman" by magic, it would still be her.

She looked at me rather skeptically (as usual) and asked, "you would change nothing?"

I replied that I would probably make her non-Caucasian, but not because I find any fault with her. I then showed her the post from the White Supremacist on my phone, and said that marrying someone of my own race meant I couldn't disappoint THOSE guys, and I felt that was a little bit tragic.

She agreed. Big Grin

"Theology made no provision for evolution. The biblical authors had missed the most important revelation of all! Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?" - E. O. Wilson
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like RocketSurgeon76's post
27-12-2016, 10:30 AM
RE: Is racial mixing really healthy?
(27-12-2016 08:14 AM)yakherder Wrote:  Everyone should attempt race mixing at some point in their lives Big Grin

Amen. My girlfriend is black.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 6 users Like ghostexorcist's post
27-12-2016, 03:34 PM
RE: Is racial mixing really healthy?
(22-12-2016 11:49 PM)1994californication Wrote:  I was researching the struggles of finding organ/bone marrow transplants for mixed raced people when I came across a video on YouTube https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YZZGciLSBcs&t=3s about a young she's half Thai and half Italian women struggling with the exact same thing when I found this comment:"Some liberals still can't accept the racial reality of Race mixing. Yes, Race mixing does cause more health problems, this isn't my opinion, this is a fact. Biracial people have a 1-3% chance of surviving leukemia, Whites are around 97%. Yeah, it's true that the reason for Whites surviving longer is due to the fact that they're more likely to be donors, but 97% of Whites are not donors, the reason they live longer is because their blood is not as complex, thus making matches easy to find. Nick Glasgow was 1/4 Japanese and 3/4 White, he died of leukemia due to the fact he was mixed, doctors said he had a 100% chance of dying. If he had been fully White, there would've been only a 3% chance of him dying.

Yes, it is a fact that people will never accept. Generally, people within smaller regions have healthier lives, like White Icelanders have less health problems than White Americans no matter what group you compare. This is due to the fact, believe it or not, slight inbreeding makes the offspring healthier. 3rd cousins breeding a child tends to produce a healthier child, no I'm not joking. 3rd and 4th cousins are more compatible than Race mixing or mixing with siblings. Race mixing is the unhealthiest mixing of humans.

I hope this wakes some Race mixers up. Mixing also destroys diversity. It's a lie by the Zionist Jewish media that Race mixing is healthier. David Satcher was the 16th U.S. Surgeon General and the 1st Black-American surgeon general, he also stated that Black Americans are more likely to die of every disease except for osteoporosis because they are hybrids. Mixed Race people also have a higher rate of autism, rare forms of cancer and other mental problems.

People, please think before you Race mix." It really got me thinking because I have an older bother who happens to be of mixed parentage and now I'm worried about his health and well being.Can anyone please tell me it isn't like this at all?

Race mixing doesn't bother me in the least. Mixing racists with human beings on the other hand seriously does. Dodgy

I am not accountable to any God. I am accountable to myself - and not because I think I am God as some theists would try to assert - but because, no matter what actions I take, thoughts I think, or words I utter, I have to be able to live with myself.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 4 users Like Impulse's post
27-12-2016, 03:50 PM
RE: Is racial mixing really healthy?
So I was reading a while back about how there might be some differences in physical attributes between traditionally separated groups. Such causes differences in melanin, so it would be logical that other things would change too.

As such, wouldn't the mixing of races be in our evolutionary best interest? If you want the fastest, strongest, healthiest human race the mixing of those groups would be beneficial.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes natachan's post
27-12-2016, 04:14 PM
RE: Is racial mixing really healthy?
(26-12-2016 08:41 PM)ghostexorcist Wrote:  I think a lot of people missed the quotes in the OP's original post. The only words that belong to 1994californication are:

(22-12-2016 11:49 PM)1994californication Wrote:  I was researching the struggles of finding organ/bone marrow transplants for mixed raced people when I came across a video on YouTube https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YZZGciLSBcs&t=3s about a young she's half Thai and half Italian women struggling with the exact same thing when I found this comment:

and

(22-12-2016 11:49 PM)1994californication Wrote:  It really got me thinking because I have an older bother who happens to be of mixed parentage and now I'm worried about his health and well being.Can anyone please tell me it isn't like this at all?

The majority of the post is presenting someone else's words from the linked video. The person in question goes by "Strange Highgate". You can see their comment here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YZZGciLS...jizrfhfofn

Thank you finally someone gets it
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
27-12-2016, 04:16 PM
RE: Is racial mixing really healthy?
(27-12-2016 04:14 PM)1994californication Wrote:  
(26-12-2016 08:41 PM)ghostexorcist Wrote:  I think a lot of people missed the quotes in the OP's original post. The only words that belong to 1994californication are:


and


The majority of the post is presenting someone else's words from the linked video. The person in question goes by "Strange Highgate". You can see their comment here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YZZGciLS...jizrfhfofn

Thank you finally someone gets it

Would you explain what the fuck we're supposed to get?

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post
27-12-2016, 04:40 PM
RE: Is racial mixing really healthy?
(27-12-2016 04:14 PM)1994californication Wrote:  Thank you finally someone gets it

Californication, your Google Search presumably works.

It takes about 30 seconds to figure out the answer to your question, once you actually bother to look it up instead of forwarding almost an entire post from an obvious White Supremacist to our forum.

The reasonable conclusion, then, is that you were insincere in your "concern" for your half-brother, and were in fact trying to promote the views of said Supremacists.

Hopefully, you read the thread-- the parts where we did your homework for you-- and realized that 1) if you're really concerned for him, you can contact the registry that helps locate matches for people who have markers from diverse ethnic backgrounds, and 2) the Supremacists are actually doing the opposite of being reasonable about the evidence, since the logical conclusion is that we need more diversity, not less, in order to mitigate this obscure "problem" that concerns you.

No joke-- how many people do you know who ever have to have bone marrow transplants? (Especially given that people of diverse ethnic backgrounds have substantially lower average rates of cancer and other gene-related problems, because as several of us have pointed out, it's healthier to get your genes from unrelated populations... that's why fucking one's sister/cousin/etc is a Bad Thing™.)

So when you post something talking about the "problems" of racial mixing, based on this one obscure issue of bone marrow transplants, while ignoring the well-established health benefits of diverse genetic contribution, it makes us more than a little bit suspicious.

Your umbrage is undeserved.

"Theology made no provision for evolution. The biblical authors had missed the most important revelation of all! Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?" - E. O. Wilson
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like RocketSurgeon76's post
27-12-2016, 11:47 PM
RE: Is racial mixing really healthy?
It is ironic that the simple answer to the thread title is:
Why yes, mixing IS really healthy!
It sure beats the hell out of inbreeding. There's no mistaking those results.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like skyking's post
28-12-2016, 10:16 AM
RE: Is racial mixing really healthy?
(27-12-2016 04:14 PM)1994californication Wrote:  Thank you finally someone gets it

So how about you explain your position then? Because when you post a quote like the one you did and then add...

(22-12-2016 11:49 PM)1994californication Wrote:  It really got me thinking...

...it sounds like you're buying that factually inaccurate racist trash, especially when you voiced no objections or even concerns. Were you not struck by phrases like "Some liberals still can't accept the racial reality of Race mixing"? It was the very first sentence in the quote and, I don't know about you, but it hit me like a sledge hammer.

Or, how about this one: "Biracial people have a 1-3% chance of surviving leukemia, Whites are around 97%." Why aren't we discussing biracial and monoracial? Why WHITES???

And then there's this beaut: "Mixing also destroys diversity". Really? I thought it increases diversity. You know, you start with say blacks and whites, then you mix, and then you have blacks, whites, and mixed. But, besides the factual inaccuracy of this statement, why is it important to the author to emphasize diversity anyway? Personally, I'd rather be one people with different traits no different than people within the same race having different eye colors or different hair colors. Race characteristics are just traits. We are all human beings.

See, these are the things that scream out at me from that passage. It has nothing to do with knowledge, but simple logic and thinking about what you are reading. That's why, when you posted this quote with ZERO criticism of it, I interpreted it as agreement. Honestly, I don't know how anyone can post such a racially slanted passage, not mention anything about it's reprehensible flaws, AND actually disagree with it. In fact, posting the passage appeared to be the point.

But please do clarify. Drinking Beverage

I am not accountable to any God. I am accountable to myself - and not because I think I am God as some theists would try to assert - but because, no matter what actions I take, thoughts I think, or words I utter, I have to be able to live with myself.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 4 users Like Impulse's post
Post Reply
Forum Jump: