Is racial mixing really healthy?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
28-12-2016, 03:30 PM
RE: Is racial mixing really healthy?
To all the idiots on this forum who I was hoping to engage in an open and mature discussion with: I was merely looking for a rebuttal to this ignorant comment I found on a Youtube video and had no means of debunking it because as it turns out mixed raced people are having trouble finding suitable organ/bone marrow transplants.And the fact that this hits close to home for me because I have an older brother who is bi-racial whom I love dearly and couldn't fathom him falling ill without the possibility of receiving proper treatment because of the aforementioned struggles.I was hoping to have a rational discussion without the use of accusations of racism when that was not implied in my post nor was that my intentions.But I guess I was wrong.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
28-12-2016, 03:36 PM
(28-12-2016 03:30 PM)1994californication Wrote:  To all the idiots on this forum who I was hoping to engage in an open and mature discussion with: I was merely looking for a rebuttal to this ignorant comment I found on a Youtube video and had no means of debunking it because as it turns out mixed raced people are having trouble finding suitable organ/bone marrow transplants.And the fact that this hits close to home for me because I have an older brother who is bi-racial whom I love dearly and couldn't fathom him falling ill without the possibility of receiving proper treatment because of the aforementioned struggles.I was hoping to have a rational discussion without the use of accusations of racism when that was not implied in my post nor was that my intentions.But I guess I was wrong.

Except it was implied by the way in which you posted the comment.

Two of us have already explained to you why that is so.

(I would like to also remind you that your own Google Search works as well as mine does, so you're really without an excuse for having to ask us, unless your real motive was to try to spread that sort of propaganda in the hopes we would not or would be unable to answer it.)

The rational course would not be to call us idiots for your error, but to apologize for your phrasing and for leading us to (quite reasonably) believe that your alleged concern for your brother was a mask to post those sentiments. It is a common tactic used by Supremacists who want to avoid simply being called Nazis and dismissed. You gave every impression of using that same tactic.

We looked up the information you requested, despite that.

We showed you how you could help your brother, despite that.

And we invited you to expand on your actual position, in case our conclusion was incorrect after all.

What's more rational than that?

Oh, but we're the idiots. I forgot. Probably because I'm an idiot. Dodgy

"Theology made no provision for evolution. The biblical authors had missed the most important revelation of all! Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?" - E. O. Wilson
[+] 6 users Like RocketSurgeon76's post
28-12-2016, 04:08 PM
To the fuckhead who started this discussion and is now pretending to be some kind of legitimate dickhead, while being a racist prick.

Aww diddums. Your feelings hurt? Watch as I fail to give a single fuck Smile

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 5 users Like morondog's post
28-12-2016, 04:13 PM
(28-12-2016 03:30 PM)1994californication Wrote:  To all the idiots on this forum who I was hoping to engage in an open and mature discussion with: I was merely looking for a rebuttal to this ignorant comment I found on a Youtube video and had no means of debunking it because as it turns out mixed raced people are having trouble finding suitable organ/bone marrow transplants.And the fact that this hits close to home for me because I have an older brother who is bi-racial whom I love dearly and couldn't fathom him falling ill without the possibility of receiving proper treatment because of the aforementioned struggles.I was hoping to have a rational discussion without the use of accusations of racism when that was not implied in my post nor was that my intentions.But I guess I was wrong.
Yeah, I'm not buying it. You still haven't explained why you posted in the manner that you did (the problem of which was clearly spelled out for you).

Plus, you have been here for 6 months and have created less than 10 posts. Here is another one that you created. In that one, the only reason you could come up with for your observations was black predisposition to aggression and lower IQ. Really? That's interesting since I can easily think of many others - in the US, for example, how about the whole way blacks were brought into this country, left on their own after slavery, dealing with racism and related obstacles, and all the socio-economic challenges that have resulted? It doesn't take much thought if the desire is there. But instead, you concluded:
(01-10-2016 06:00 PM)1994californication Wrote:  You can only ignore the elephant in the room for so long before you start looking foolish.
Yeah, I'm seeing elephant in the room just fine. There's nothing at all wrong with my vision. Dodgy

I am not accountable to any God. I am accountable to myself - and not because I think I am God as some theists would try to assert - but because, no matter what actions I take, thoughts I think, or words I utter, I have to be able to live with myself.
[+] 5 users Like Impulse's post
28-12-2016, 04:14 PM

Don't worry about it, man. Greenies are scum. For a while I thought I was into green, but when I finally had a sexual encounter with one I quickly realised that green is gross. That's why I switched to red.
28-12-2016, 04:18 PM
There you go OP, you've found a friend Rolleyes

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 3 users Like morondog's post
29-12-2016, 09:41 AM
I don't know if you are genuine or not, but I like to give people the benefit of the doubt, however your phraseology was piss poor and if you were genuine you would have thought about it apologised for the poor phrasing and people would have probably engaged with you in a real discussion, instead you call everyone an idiot which doesn't sound like someone seeking a productive exchange.
[+] 2 users Like adey67's post
08-03-2017, 02:28 AM
Whoa.... hold on there buddy. If you HAPPEN to need a bone marrow transplant and can't find a match due to the "complication" of having mixed ancestry it doesn't make it fact that Mixed race people are more likely to have health problems. I carry the beta thalassemia trait carries by Africans and Mediterraneans if the father of my children carried it ... that would have meant endless blood transfusions for my children. The fact that their father is Irish depleted those chances. The chance of getting certain genetic diseases are significantly decreased. With the major increase of the population of mixed race people the bone marrow matches will increase as well.
[+] 2 users Like CandaceofMeroe's post
08-03-2017, 02:33 AM
http://www.breedingbetweenthelines.com Read it.
08-03-2017, 07:27 AM
You're responding to a thread that's been dead for months, friend.

I mean, your replies might have some value, but I very much doubt that the OP is still here to read them.

"Owl," said Rabbit shortly, "you and I have brains. The others have fluff. If there is any thinking to be done in this Forest - and when I say thinking I mean thinking - you and I must do it."
- A. A. Milne, The House at Pooh Corner
[+] 1 user Likes Unbeliever's post