Is racial mixing really healthy?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
09-03-2017, 07:21 AM
RE: Is racial mixing really healthy?
I'm a white guy. My last girlfriend was black. We had a very healthy relationship. Smile
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like Gwaithmir's post
09-03-2017, 12:52 PM
(09-03-2017 07:21 AM)Gwaithmir Wrote:  I'm a white guy. My last girlfriend was black. We had a very healthy relationship. Smile

"Owl," said Rabbit shortly, "you and I have brains. The others have fluff. If there is any thinking to be done in this Forest - and when I say thinking I mean thinking - you and I must do it."
- A. A. Milne, The House at Pooh Corner
12-03-2017, 04:52 PM
I'm a mixed race, and aside from being factually bullshit and pseudoscientific nonsense.... well this is honestly the most fucked up shit I've heard in a while.

I agree with momsurroundedbyboys, Fuck you dude.

DLJ Wrote:And, yes, the principle of freedom of expression works both ways... if someone starts shit, better shit is the best counter-argument.
Big Grin
[+] 4 users Like JesseB's post
15-03-2017, 05:56 AM
It's only unhealthy due to the minority of mixed races.
We should engage racial mixing more often, it will reduce the amount of racial wars we have on this planet.
I'm willing to do my part for the cause.
Any women want to help me re-populate the planet by mixing the races please pm me asap.
15-03-2017, 06:10 AM
At work.

No Not funny mate.

Nice try, many points lost due to poor technique.
15-03-2017, 06:35 AM
Mixed race people find it more difficult to find bone marrow transplants.

I don't think the research about autism is all that clear cut.

There's definitely riskier breeding practices though I'd say. Things like inbreeding and age disparity are more important to consider.
15-03-2017, 06:53 AM
(15-03-2017 06:10 AM)Peebothuhul Wrote:  At work.

No Not funny mate.

Nice try, many points lost due to poor technique.

My inbox is overfilling
Weeping
15-03-2017, 07:18 AM
Hmmmm ... Well I'm your run of the mill white English guy.

Fortunately I love facts and books...

So ... A run of the mill English guy is as follows.

We started off as Piques and Celts. Small and stocky with jet black, blonde or ginger hair. Then we got those pesky Italian genes from the Romans (Plus the non Italian enlisted from previous Roman conquered nations) somewhere around 55BC. They were here until about 450AD.

We thought we were going to have a rest but those great big Vikings decided to rape and pillage us... On the subject of Rape, the Romans called us Anglo Saxons. It meant Angellic Saxon. Our young boys were shipped all over the Roman Empire for recreational activities for their new owners ... Anyway, those big Germans and Danes stuck about for a while.

If that wasn't enough, next we had The Normans. the less said about losing to the French the better.

Anyway, roll on a few hundred years, we had picked up a few tricks and established The British Empire. We brought back people from every corner of the world to the UK from various parts of Europe and Asia.

Our ancestors are predominantly the common ancestors of USA and Australia too.

So run of the Mill Caucasian English are about as mixed race as it gets. We often refer to ourselves with some pride as a mongrel nation and embrace our history.

There is much more scientific evidence to demonstrate a larger gene pool is actually healthier

So OP ... Pick up a book in your spare time. Or if that's not your thing, just try and get out more. Make some friends, have some good times and stop being an utter bellend!!!

PS ... 2 world wars, Jewish immigration in the 30s and the 40s, West Indian and Caribbean immigration in the 60s and current Eastern European and Middle Eastern immigration should keep our gene pool thriving and the huge Chinese populations we have in every major city should keep things moving too. Our NHS never seems to have any problems exclusive to 'mixed race' seeing as though genetically that's pretty much the entire human race.

I'll just play the 'can I help you' lick!!!
[+] 7 users Like Monster_Riffs's post
15-03-2017, 07:23 AM
(15-03-2017 07:18 AM)Monster_Riffs Wrote:  ...stop being an utter bellend!!!

I'm not familiar with that phrase but I like it and will incorporate it into my daily lexicon effective immediately. Cool
[+] 3 users Like Heath_Tierney's post
15-03-2017, 07:32 AM
(15-03-2017 07:23 AM)Heath_Tierney Wrote:  
(15-03-2017 07:18 AM)Monster_Riffs Wrote:  ...stop being an utter bellend!!!

I'm not familiar with that phrase but I like it and will incorporate it into my daily lexicon effective immediately. Cool

It's one of my personal favorites. Evil_monster

I'll just play the 'can I help you' lick!!!
[+] 3 users Like Monster_Riffs's post