Is racism part of the Iran and North Korea media entertainment?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
08-04-2013, 11:14 AM
There are many countries with nukes that have attacked and still do attack their neighbors yet they get little to none of the similar scare propaganda that Iran and North Korea is getting. Why the difference in media treatment on nukes when it comes to Israel or the u.s. who do threaten and do attack more people than North Korea or Iran.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes I and I's post
08-04-2013, 12:04 PM
RE: Is racism part of the Iran and North Korea media entertainment?
(08-04-2013 11:14 AM)I and I Wrote:  There are many countries with nukes that have attacked and still do attack their neighbors yet they get little to none of the similar scare propaganda that Iran and North Korea is getting. Why the difference in media treatment on nukes when it comes to Israel or the u.s. who do threaten and do attack more people than North Korea or Iran.

Please provide some citations and specifics and I will gladly give an opinion.

[Image: Hitchhikersguide_zps7678fbae.jpg]
08-04-2013, 12:20 PM
Broad answer? Whether nuclear weapons-wise, or something else, I doubt "propaganda" perpetrated by the U.S. would be designed to make the U.S. look bad, and depict it's "enemies" as innocent victims. Probably goes the same with every other country on Earth.

08-04-2013, 06:53 PM
Because that propaganda, as you put it, comes out of truth.
If Australia was to get nukes there would be no propaganda because it's clear Australia wouldn't use it against the US or anyone else for that matter (which is why they'll never have nukes in the near future).
North Korea are officially at war with the US and are making threats about attacking SK and the US.

It's like some crazy guy is let out of an asylum (or escapes) and is threatening to shot you. You don't give him a fucking gun because you're a bloody idiot and are just asking to be shot.

It's really not a hard concept to grasp I&I. Try again. Drinking Beverage

I don't talk gay, I don't walk gay, it's like people don't even know I'm gay unless I'm blowing them.
[Image: 10h27hu.jpg]
08-04-2013, 10:38 PM
(08-04-2013 06:53 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  Because that propaganda, as you put it, comes out of truth.
If Australia was to get nukes there would be no propaganda because it's clear Australia wouldn't use it against the US or anyone else for that matter (which is why they'll never have nukes in the near future).
North Korea are officially at war with the US and are making threats about attacking SK and the US.

It's like some crazy guy is let out of an asylum (or escapes) and is threatening to shot you. You don't give him a fucking gun because you're a bloody idiot and are just asking to be shot.

It's really not a hard concept to grasp I&I. Try again. :coffee:

But your dumb ass isn't going by any consistent standard of "crazy". The U.S. for example has threatened other nations and has attacked other nations yet you don't consider the u.s. as a crazy war loving nation that just wants to attack people. Why not apply the same standards for North Korea and the U.S.?

How is North Korea crazy but the U.S. not?
09-04-2013, 02:07 AM
(08-04-2013 10:38 PM)I and I Wrote:  
(08-04-2013 06:53 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  Because that propaganda, as you put it, comes out of truth.

It's really not a hard concept to grasp I&I. Try again. Drinking Beverage

But your dumb ass isn't going by any consistent standard of "crazy". The U.S. for example has threatened other nations and has attacked other nations yet you don't consider the u.s. as a crazy war loving nation that just wants to attack people. Why not apply the same standards for North Korea and the U.S.?

How is me calling NK crazy an indication on my opinion of American foreign policy?
Last I checked they were two completely separate manner of which you know next to nothing about the later.

So please, when you actually know my stance and opinion on American foreign policy, THEN get back to me and comment on it. Until then, stop making yourself look like an idiot.

I don't talk gay, I don't walk gay, it's like people don't even know I'm gay unless I'm blowing them.
[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post
09-04-2013, 03:30 AM
(09-04-2013 02:07 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  
(08-04-2013 10:38 PM)I and I Wrote:  But your dumb ass isn't going by any consistent standard of "crazy". The U.S. for example has threatened other nations and has attacked other nations yet you don't consider the u.s. as a crazy war loving nation that just wants to attack people. Why not apply the same standards for North Korea and the U.S.?

How is me calling NK crazy an indication on my opinion of American foreign policy?
Last I checked they were two completely separate manner of which you know next to nothing about the later.

So please, when you actually know my stance and opinion on American foreign policy, THEN get back to me and comment on it. Until then, stop making yourself look like an idiot.

You could tell us here whether or not you hold the U.S. to a different standard or not. Is the U.S. a crazy out of control war loving nation that just wants to control the world? If not, then how is North Korea? North Korea has how many bases around the world? Oh yeah, FUCKING ZERO. Drinking Beverage
09-04-2013, 03:47 AM
I never said NK was a crazy out of control country that wants to control the world.
I believe it is crazy and out of control sure, but I have no reason to believe it wants to take over the world. Just Korea.

Remember, NK is the one tearing up ceasefires and declaring war again and having a tantrum at the super market because that boy got a bag of lollies and not him.

[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post
09-04-2013, 04:46 AM
(09-04-2013 03:47 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  I never said NK was a crazy out of control country that wants to control the world.
I believe it is crazy and out of control sure, but I have no reason to believe it wants to take over the world. Just Korea.

Remember, NK is the one tearing up ceasefires and declaring war again and having a tantrum at the super market because that boy got a bag of lollies and not him.

Again, you hold North Korea to different standards.

War games were scheduled to take place in South Korea with korean and U.S. troops, this war game was the practicing of an invasion of North Korea, this was scheduled months in advance of any of the current shit stirring in the region now.

South Korea also signed a huge deal with U.S. government to install a large missle shield aimed at North Korea (china wink wink), this too was signed before that current shit stirring.

A third thing to happen along with this, was further sanctions to starve people into submission (that is what sanctions are).

There is no country in the world that would not consider the first two clear and obvious confrontations and threats.

Do you hold South Korea and the U.S. to the same standards and admit that these acts are obviously a provocation? Are these acts considered crazy?

You also ignore South Koreas ignoring of signed agreements with the North, in fact, you don't even know of this, and you haven't even wondered if the South has ignored or broken signed agreements......because you are led on a leash by your media.

Drinking Beverage
09-04-2013, 04:55 AM
They are a threat to "Us" if they have nuclear weapons.

It depends what side your on. I can see that countries would want those weapons to dissuade being attacked by the US and their allies, they may never use them just like all the other countries who have them (apart from the US who used them in Hiroshima and Nagasaki)

With regards to the media......

.... its biased.

You're never going to say the things you want to say.
The things you want to change will usually stay that way
The promises you break outweigh the ones you keep.
Paint upon the wall for the hundredth time.

Jesus Jones

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Laughtable North Korean Drones The Germans are coming 22 456 04-04-2014 01:51 PM
Last Post: War Horse
Exclamation How would you explain this? "Media Buries Bombshell Turkey False Flag Attack" PoolBoyG 10 180 03-04-2014 02:08 PM
Last Post: Alex_Leonardo
  The dark side of legalized pot and media hysteria Carlo_The_Bugsmasher_Driver 6 258 05-02-2014 11:50 PM
Last Post: toadaly
  The indigenous people of North America weekendskp 24 504 30-01-2014 08:16 AM
Last Post: Chas
  The solution to ending "racism" - Mix 'em up! janthuffy 58 2,006 02-09-2013 04:10 PM
Last Post: Luminon
  White Genocide in South Africa - Where's the media? janthuffy 10 667 03-08-2013 03:36 PM
Last Post: morondog
  "Racism" is a relatively new concept. janthuffy 50 1,427 02-08-2013 11:14 PM
Last Post: Anjele