Is racism part of the Iran and North Korea media entertainment?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
09-04-2013, 06:05 AM
RE: Is racism part of the Iran and North Korea media entertainment?
(09-04-2013 04:46 AM)I and I Wrote:  
(09-04-2013 03:47 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  I never said NK was a crazy out of control country that wants to control the world.
I believe it is crazy and out of control sure, but I have no reason to believe it wants to take over the world. Just Korea.

Remember, NK is the one tearing up ceasefires and declaring war again and having a tantrum at the super market because that boy got a bag of lollies and not him.

Again, you hold North Korea to different standards.

War games were scheduled to take place in South Korea with korean and U.S. troops, this war game was the practicing of an invasion of North Korea, this was scheduled months in advance of any of the current shit stirring in the region now.

South Korea also signed a huge deal with U.S. government to install a large missle shield aimed at North Korea (china wink wink), this too was signed before that current shit stirring.

A third thing to happen along with this, was further sanctions to starve people into submission (that is what sanctions are).

There is no country in the world that would not consider the first two clear and obvious confrontations and threats.

Do you hold South Korea and the U.S. to the same standards and admit that these acts are obviously a provocation? Are these acts considered crazy?

You also ignore South Koreas ignoring of signed agreements with the North, in fact, you don't even know of this, and you haven't even wondered if the South has ignored or broken signed agreements......because you are led on a leash by your media.

Drinking Beverage

Again, you fail to remember that the US/SK were/are at war with NK. There may have been a ceasefire, but it is still considered a war.
Of course they're going to conduct war games/practice operations.
Further, these practice operations are a yearly thing. Why was this not such a huge issue last year? or the year before? or the year before? etc.. Because there is a new kid on the block who's trying to flex his ego/dick and prove his worth.

As to the "sanctions to starve the country into submission"; the North Korean government is responsible for feeding its people. It clearly focuses on nuclear weapon technology, propping up it's huuuge military etc.. over feeding its population.
How you are twisting starving people in NK on the UN/US as their fault is beyond stupid.

And no I don't care whatever you claim the South did to violate the agreements.
Again, the South is not the one tearing up the agreements and making threats against SK and/or US cities.
Whatever petty thing the South did to breach the agreement (if they did at all, I'm sorry if your word isn't good enough but it's really not, you're a bullshitter), I'm sure the North does/has done as well.

We're not talking about a country here that wants nuclear weapons as a means to assure they don't get invaded. We're talking about a country here that actively announces it will launch a preemptive strike and of whoms whole population is spoon feed propaganda that makes Nazi propaganda look like coloring books.

[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post
09-04-2013, 07:48 AM
again, you didn't address anything or concede to anything that might have been done to provoke North Korea. Your simple minded view is one of goodies and baddies, one is all good and one side is all evil. Aside from this view being a childlike easily promoted by propaganda type of world view, it is simply not factually true.

There is no nation that wouldn't view war games close to it's border as a provocation, especially if these war games were practicing for an invasion of that country.

again you spew the typical "pro-sanction" view. Sanctions equal starving people into submission.

http://www.bmj.com/content/339/bmj.b4069...eytype=ref

Sanctions on military equipment shouldn't be confused with economic sanctions.

You support depriving a nation economically, then try to blame that country for it's economy???? what the fuck kind of mental gymnastics is required to believe such bullshit?

I am about to go punch someone in the face then blame them for the bruise they get. The people on this forum are extremely stupid in the logic they use. Drinking Beverage
[+] 1 user Likes I and I's post
09-04-2013, 08:04 AM
(09-04-2013 07:48 AM)I and I Wrote:  again, you didn't address anything or concede to anything that might have been done to provoke North Korea. Your simple minded view is one of goodies and baddies, one is all good and one side is all evil. Aside from this view being a childlike easily promoted by propaganda type of world view, it is simply not factually true.

There is no nation that wouldn't view war games close to it's border as a provocation, especially if these war games were practicing for an invasion of that country.

again you spew the typical "pro-sanction" view. Sanctions equal starving people into submission.

You support depriving a nation economically, then try to blame that country for it's economy???? what the fuck kind of mental gymnastics is required to believe such bullshit?

I am about to go punch someone in the face then blame them for the bruise they get. The people on this forum are extremely stupid in the logic they use. Drinking Beverage

Economic sanctions did not create the starvation economy of North Korea; the power elite there did it all by themselves.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Chas's post
09-04-2013, 08:33 AM
(09-04-2013 08:04 AM)Chas Wrote:  
(09-04-2013 07:48 AM)I and I Wrote:  again, you didn't address anything or concede to anything that might have been done to provoke North Korea. Your simple minded view is one of goodies and baddies, one is all good and one side is all evil. Aside from this view being a childlike easily promoted by propaganda type of world view, it is simply not factually true.

Economic sanctions did not create the starvation economy of North Korea; the power elite there did it all by themselves.

So the sanctions don't have a part in the economy? What do you base this assumption on?
09-04-2013, 12:10 PM
Despite my being a cracker, I am not racist towards the chinks, camel-humpers, niggers, or indians. People from New Jersey are another story...

[Image: 4833fa13.jpg]
Poonjab