Is religion a delusion?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
05-11-2015, 11:06 AM
RE: Is religion a delusion?
(05-11-2015 09:41 AM)TheBeardedDude Wrote:  Laugh out load do I pay you by the hour, Freud?

I'm not your therapist, I'm just stating the obvious.

"Tell me, muse, of the storyteller who has been thrust to the edge of the world, both an infant and an ancient, and through him reveal everyman." ---Homer the aged poet.

"In Him was life, and the life was the Light of men. The Light shines in the darkness, and the darkness did not comprehend it."
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
05-11-2015, 11:25 AM
(05-11-2015 11:06 AM)Tomasia Wrote:  
(05-11-2015 09:41 AM)TheBeardedDude Wrote:  Laugh out load do I pay you by the hour, Freud?

I'm not your therapist, I'm just stating the obvious.

No, you're playing shrink by trying to psychoanalyze me through the way I respond to your dishonest bullshit.

Being nice is something stupid people do to hedge their bets
-Rick
05-11-2015, 11:41 AM
Is religion a delusion?
[Image: b73e6539c628bff54a6b848c2dd39f1c.jpg]

-Rick
[+] 3 users Like TheBeardedDude's post
05-11-2015, 11:44 AM
(05-11-2015 11:41 AM)TheBeardedDude Wrote:  [Image: b73e6539c628bff54a6b848c2dd39f1c.jpg]

Oh good grief!

Wah-wah-wah-wahwah-wah-wah, wah-wahwah-wahwah-wah.

Don't let those gnomes and their illusions get you down. They're just gnomes and illusions.

--Jake the Dog, Adventure Time

Alouette, je te plumerai.
[+] 1 user Likes Old Man Marsh's post
05-11-2015, 12:08 PM
(05-11-2015 11:25 AM)TheBeardedDude Wrote:  No, you're playing shrink by trying to psychoanalyze me through the way I respond to your dishonest bullshit.

Uhm, it doesn't take a rocket scientist to recognize that you suffer from depression, or is that not a valid observation? You're sad, but hey so are other people, but that doesn't give you an excuse to be a dickhead, but that doesn't seem to stop you.

"Tell me, muse, of the storyteller who has been thrust to the edge of the world, both an infant and an ancient, and through him reveal everyman." ---Homer the aged poet.

"In Him was life, and the life was the Light of men. The Light shines in the darkness, and the darkness did not comprehend it."
05-11-2015, 12:11 PM
(05-11-2015 12:08 PM)Tomasia Wrote:  
(05-11-2015 11:25 AM)TheBeardedDude Wrote:  No, you're playing shrink by trying to psychoanalyze me through the way I respond to your dishonest bullshit.

Uhm, it doesn't take a rocket scientist to recognize that you suffer from depression, or is that not a valid observation? You're sad, but hey so are other people, but that doesn't give you an excuse to be a dickhead, but that doesn't seem to stop you.

Laugh out load Are you serious?

Shocking You're fucking serious

Laughat That's hilarious. I will go tell my wife (who is a mental health counselor) that you've managed to learn how to diagnose mental disorders over the internet by being a dishonest moron!!!

-Rick
05-11-2015, 12:24 PM
(05-11-2015 12:11 PM)TheBeardedDude Wrote:  Laugh out load Are you serious?

Laughat That's hilarious. I will go tell my wife (who is a mental health counselor) that you've managed to learn how to diagnose mental disorders over the internet by being a dishonest moron!!!

Okay, if you want to claim that I'm off the mark here, then that's fine. I desist.

05-11-2015, 12:26 PM
(05-11-2015 12:24 PM)Tomasia Wrote:  
(05-11-2015 12:11 PM)TheBeardedDude Wrote:  Laugh out load Are you serious?

Okay, if you want to claim that I'm off the mark here, then that's fine. I desist.

Laugh out load When have you ever been "on the mark?" Laughat

-Rick
05-11-2015, 01:29 PM
(05-11-2015 12:08 PM)Tomasia Wrote:  

How about me? Can the rocket scientists edumacation diagnose if I am or not someone suffering from depression? The answer in opposite to tbd is probably that I do, though I'm no self diagnosis fan it's just all the regions oh myself are at least in some proximity to that range. Consider

Hmm, just to me it sounds like a neurosurgeon talking about philosophy and archaeology. Doesn't quite seem to be of the general accurate field of knowledge.(yes i know it's just an expression)

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
[+] 1 user Likes ClydeLee's post
05-11-2015, 01:44 PM
(05-11-2015 01:29 PM)ClydeLee Wrote:  How about me? Can the rocket scientists edumacation diagnose if I am or not someone suffering from depression?

Some people's depression is obvious, some are not
Quote:The answer in opposite to tbd is probably that I do

TBD does too, he just doesn't want to admit it.