Is that same meaning?(about racism)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
24-05-2011, 02:16 PM
RE: Is that same meaning?(about racism)
(23-05-2011 10:20 PM)Lilith Pride Wrote:  My statement to separate the two norseman is the fact that full on racism is a serious mindset whereas just stereotyping does not demand a mindset. A nationalist who despises other nations would generally discuss their hatred for these other nations. Mentioning a stereotype is not a big deal. If someone makes a joke about a black guys huge dick, or the fact they can't compete with the Asian in class on the first day, it's not generally seen as racist. It is stereotyping though.

On a side note Asians really do get a lot more crap than most because people don't realize the amount of belittling they do with random jokes and opinions. But generally people making these joke aren't angry or upset towards Asians they just don't realize how disrespectful these things are, because Asian jokes are so common place.

I feel that any comeback to this would just be splitting hears over the definitions of words, and I have just made a post about how stupid that is. So I'll just say that I agree with you. Tongue

I want to rip off your superstitions and make passionate sense to you
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply