Is that some kind of lie?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
18-06-2016, 08:24 PM
Is that some kind of lie?
Today i was reading about proofs that islam was real and muhamad was a prophet for real.

And he said that arabia dessert is going to get back to be a green landscape like it used to be before . Tbh i searched if that was fake or wrong but nobody said or mentioned that. Even scientists many of them said it was truth .
Heres a truth : http://www.bbc.com/news/science-environment-34170798
Like how did he knew that. He have guessed many stuff that its going to happen in the future

Like women number will be ten times more than men in the future and thats true. Female birth number is going to be higher through next years.

Please tell me there is an explination for that...
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
18-06-2016, 08:28 PM (This post was last modified: 18-06-2016 11:11 PM by jennybee.)
RE: Is that some kind of lie?

"Let the waters settle and you will see the moon and stars mirrored in your own being." -Rumi
18-06-2016, 08:42 PM (This post was last modified: 18-06-2016 09:01 PM by Reltzik.)
As far as a green Arabia goes? It sounds like the sort of myth that desert-dwellers like to tell, regardless of whether it's got a historical basis or not. People like to think the past was better than the present and populate their fables with fantastic or just idyllic elements. Pretty much all cultures do it. Just because it was right in this case, doesn't mean the people saying it (and it wouldn't have just been him) actually knew anything about history.

And as for female birth rates, NO. A ten-to-one ratio would require some HUGE change that's not visibly on the horizon. Like, a plague that targets the Y chromosone only, or a major meat grinder of a war in which predominantly male militaries wipe each other out. There's no indication of anything that would cause anywhere near that level of sexual disparity.

EDIT: Recently someone was in here saying that the Koran predicted that there would be 13 planets and this was proof. Cursory examination revealed that, (1), the number of planets is NOT 13, and (2), the passage in question was a dream in which Joseph saw his brothers, represented as planets, submitting themselves to him, and thus this should never have been taken to refer to the literal number of actual planets. The point is, the people identifying "evidence" like this are nuts.

ADDITIONAL EDIT-CORRECTION: Okay, looked up the planet thread and I was misremembering. The claim was 11 planets, the person in question was our friendly OP here, he was asking for help on it (like now) rather than asserting it as proof or evidence.
[+] 1 user Likes Reltzik's post
18-06-2016, 09:39 PM
Yeah, no.
18-06-2016, 09:44 PM
I predict there will be a mass shooting in the US within the next six weeks. If I am right, I am god.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
[+] 5 users Like Banjo's post
18-06-2016, 10:15 PM
(18-06-2016 09:44 PM)Banjo Wrote:  I predict there will be a mass shooting in the US within the next six weeks. If I am right, I am god.

You're not allowed to make this prediction come true on your own.

Not that you would need to, but still. DON'T.
[+] 3 users Like Reltzik's post
18-06-2016, 10:37 PM
So you all gonna assume it's wrong without explaining. He didn't predict them only . There are like 50 eg . And most of them is true . Do you wanna see the passage?

Im an aganostic and id be more happier if it was a lie but i need deeper answers to make sure.
18-06-2016, 10:39 PM
(18-06-2016 10:37 PM)rosechaos Wrote:  So you all gonna assume it's wrong without explaining. He didn't predict them only . There are like 50 eg . And most of them is true . Do you wanna see the passage?

Im an aganostic and id be more happier if it was a lie but i need deeper answers to make sure.

Sure.

"Let the waters settle and you will see the moon and stars mirrored in your own being." -Rumi
18-06-2016, 10:43 PM
http://mercyprophet.org/mul/node/1249

Here you are
18-06-2016, 10:45 PM
(18-06-2016 10:43 PM)rosechaos Wrote:  http://mercyprophet.org/mul/node/1249

Here you are

Can you cut and paste the passage or give me the passage number? I don't click on links on here.

[+] 1 user Likes jennybee's post