Is that some kind of lie?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
19-06-2016, 08:44 PM
RE: Is that some kind of lie?
(19-06-2016 07:42 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  You are an Islamic apologist with a horrible command of the English language. I would bet you are from the Middle East, between the age of 17 and 22 and male.

Sunni, Salafi, Saudi Arabian.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Astreja's post
19-06-2016, 10:40 PM
(19-06-2016 07:30 PM)rosechaos Wrote:  What i meant that females are increasing as that dude muhamad said.
If that chucklefuck Muhammad claimed that women would out number men by 50 to 1 then no they are not increasing like he said. If you have set the bar so bloody low that any increase in female population is enough, even when women don't actually out number men world wide than not only are you gullible in the extreme but really fucking bad at math.

Here is another list for you.

Women are NOT starting to outnumber men in any kind of way let alone by 50 to fucking 1.

So some guy says "hey in the future there will be more women" and your brain just melts in wonder, instead of giving the "no shit Sherlock" answer such a statement merits. In the history of the world there has frequently been more women than men following armed conflicts and you can't figure out how he could possible know there would be more women than men. Guy announces that populations will fluctuate in the future just like they always have and you can't figure it out. Really? Really?!? You can't figure this puzzle out?

(19-06-2016 07:30 PM)rosechaos Wrote:  After war this has a huge chance to be achieved.
It has NO chance of happening. Hell lets look at Germany after World War 2: 37.7 Million Women to the 32.3 Million Men in a country that lost the most horrific war ever fought. You might notice that 37 million is not 50 fucking times 32 million, it's not even 1.5 times as many for fuck sake.

You would have to reduce the male population from 32 million down to about .75 million, requiring another 31.3 million deaths to just..happen for your claim to be accurate or pull another 1.6ish BILLION (with a B, BILLION)other women outta your ass.

So no....there is NO fucking chance of that happening due to war. So now the answer to the question "how could Muhammad know this?!" is "he fuckin' didn't, cause he's as bad at math as you are".

(19-06-2016 07:30 PM)rosechaos Wrote:  And lol yup most of countries has females more than males. Checkout europe. As well
The world has a male to female population of 101 males for every 100 females as my link demonstrated. You might recognize that as being more males than females (though at this point I'm not sure) and that it does not matter if most countries are more female than male if the countries that are more male than Female cover the distance ...which hey they fuckin' do.

The vast majority of countries that do have more female population have between 0.1% to 2% more which is a far cry less than the 50x times it would require for old fucking stupid Muhammad to be correct.

So please, do fucking tell, how are we supposed to go from 1:1 ratio of men to women to a 50:1 Female to male ratio when the worst war ever fought couldn't bring the losing sides ratio to a 2:1 ratio?

Do tell, I'm rather interested.

When valour preys on reason, it eats the sword it fights with.
Find all posts by this user
[+] 8 users Like WhiskeyDebates's post
20-06-2016, 05:09 AM
(19-06-2016 10:40 PM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  
(19-06-2016 07:30 PM)rosechaos Wrote:  What i meant that females are increasing as that dude muhamad said.
If that chucklefuck Muhammad claimed that women would out number men by 50 to 1 then no they are not increasing like he said. If you have set the bar so bloody low that any increase in female population is enough, even when women don't actually out number men world wide than not only are you gullible in the extreme but really fucking bad at math.

Here is another list for you.

Women are NOT starting to outnumber men in any kind of way let alone by 50 to fucking 1.

So some guy says "hey in the future there will be more women" and your brain just melts in wonder, instead of giving the "no shit Sherlock" answer such a statement merits. In the history of the world there has frequently been more women than men following armed conflicts and you can't figure out how he could possible know there would be more women than men. Guy announces that populations will fluctuate in the future just like they always have and you can't figure it out. Really? Really?!? You can't figure this puzzle out?

(19-06-2016 07:30 PM)rosechaos Wrote:  After war this has a huge chance to be achieved.
It has NO chance of happening. Hell lets look at Germany after World War 2: 37.7 Million Women to the 32.3 Million Men in a country that lost the most horrific war ever fought. You might notice that 37 million is not 50 fucking times 32 million, it's not even 1.5 times as many for fuck sake.

You would have to reduce the male population from 32 million down to about .75 million, requiring another 31.3 million deaths to just..happen for your claim to be accurate or pull another 1.6ish BILLION (with a B, BILLION)other women outta your ass.

So no....there is NO fucking chance of that happening due to war. So now the answer to the question "how could Muhammad know this?!" is "he fuckin' didn't, cause he's as bad at math as you are".

(19-06-2016 07:30 PM)rosechaos Wrote:  And lol yup most of countries has females more than males. Checkout europe. As well
The world has a male to female population of 101 males for every 100 females as my link demonstrated. You might recognize that as being more males than females (though at this point I'm not sure) and that it does not matter if most countries are more female than male if the countries that are more male than Female cover the distance ...which hey they fuckin' do.

The vast majority of countries that do have more female population have between 0.1% to 2% more which is a far cry less than the 50x times it would require for old fucking stupid Muhammad to be correct.

So please, do fucking tell, how are we supposed to go from 1:1 ratio of men to women to a 50:1 Female to male ratio when the worst war ever fought couldn't bring the losing sides ratio to a 2:1 ratio?

Do tell, I'm rather interested.

You turn me on when you math. Heart

Wink

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
20-06-2016, 06:15 AM
I am going to agree with the others. You definitely sound like a muslim apologist.
In any case:

Howdy! Welcome to the forum.

(18-06-2016 10:47 PM)rosechaos Wrote:  Many details of what the Prophet (saas) said would happen before the last days have reached us. These events are happening one by one in our own time, proving to be yet another miracle of the Prophet (saas).

"Yet another" miracle? I feel obligated to point out that every religion has miracles. In Exodus, Moses and Pharaoh had a miracles contest. If a "false" religion like Pharaoh's could produce miracles, then miracles cannot be a sign of divine power.

(18-06-2016 10:47 PM)rosechaos Wrote:  These events, that are happening 1,400 years after the Prophet Muhammad (saas), were explained in great detail, as if he had witnessed them himself.

I've read through your post here, and I did not see "great detail". I did see a long list of statements that sound very much like other prophecies I've read in other religious texts. Or even Nostradamus' stuff. In other words: vague statements that can only be applied to events after the fact.

(18-06-2016 10:47 PM)rosechaos Wrote:  The Last Hour will not come unless there is much bloodshed.227
Given the amount of bloodshed that occurred in the 20th century, I would have to think that bloodshed is decreasing.

(18-06-2016 10:47 PM)rosechaos Wrote:  Near the establishment of the Hour there will be much Al-Harj, and Al-Harj means killing…228
We've been killing each other since our species evolved.

(18-06-2016 10:47 PM)rosechaos Wrote:  The day of Judgment will not come until people openly deny Allah.229

No single religion has ever been practiced by all humanity, so all religions have had deniers. If you mean atheism in general, this too is not new. There are probably more atheists now than ever before, but atheists in general have been around for a very long time.

(18-06-2016 10:47 PM)rosechaos Wrote:  Great cities will be ruined, and it will be as if they had not existed the day before.230

Yeah, closest thing to this happening are natural disasters, like Pompeii. As noted previously, that's kind of a questionable link.

(18-06-2016 10:47 PM)rosechaos Wrote:  Gains will be shared out only among the rich, with no benefit to the poor.231

Wealth has been unfairly distributed since the concept of money and accumulated wealth developed.

(18-06-2016 10:47 PM)rosechaos Wrote:  People will indulge in homosexuality and lesbianism.232

Many animal species, including humans, do this. It is biological, not an omen of the end times.

(18-06-2016 10:47 PM)rosechaos Wrote:  There will be prevalence of open illegal intercourse.233

The definitions of what is "illegal intercourse" have changed repeatedly throughout history. This is not prophecy.

(18-06-2016 10:47 PM)rosechaos Wrote:  The Hour (Last Day) will not be established until murders will increase.234

That's a bit vague, don't you think? Also the definitions of murder have varied widely from culture to culture and time to time.

(18-06-2016 10:47 PM)rosechaos Wrote:  Pity poor Taliqan (a region in Afghanistan) that at that place are treasures of Allah, but these are not of gold and silver but consist of people who have recognised Allah as they should have.235

So if poverty is good, why is hoarding of wealth criticized above?

(18-06-2016 10:47 PM)rosechaos Wrote:  There is an indication in the hadith that Afghanistan will be occupied during the end times. The Russian invasion of Afghanistan took place in 1979, or 1400 according to the Hijri calendar. In other words, it coincided with the start of the fourteenth century under the Hijri calendar.

At the moment, Afghanistan has it's own legitimate government.

(18-06-2016 10:47 PM)rosechaos Wrote:  It (Euphrates) will uncover a mountain of gold (under it).236

Soon the river "Euphrates" will disclose the treasure (the mountain) of gold, so whoever will be present at that time should not take anything of it.237

This has happened?

And, I'm sorry, but if a "mountain of gold" is unearthed or uncovered, whoever is present will take everything they can carry. Ever heard of the California Gold Rush? or the Alaska Gold Rush?

(18-06-2016 10:47 PM)rosechaos Wrote:  The rebuilding of the ruined places in the world, and the ruination of constructed places are signs and portents of Doomsday.238

Ebb and flow of civilization in particular and humanity in general. This has been happening since we started building things. We build structures. The structures eventually fall down or get torn down. We build new structures. Repeat.

(18-06-2016 10:47 PM)rosechaos Wrote:  There are two signs of our Mahdi...

~ snipping a bunch of astronomical stuff ~

It is also particularly significant that in that particular instance, there was a full lunar eclipse in the middle of the month of Ramadan, a most striking prophecy.

This one is interesting but not in a prophetic way. Muslim scholars contributed a great deal to astronomy and our understanding of the stars. It would have been quite easy for them to study eclipses and their occurrences. Determining what a rare event would consist of and then forecasting it's eventual occurrence would have been well within their ability.

(18-06-2016 10:47 PM)rosechaos Wrote:  - In 1986 (Hijri 1406), in other words at the start of the 14th century, Halley's comet passed by the Earth. The comet is a bright, shining star.
- It travels from East to West
- This happened after the lunar and solar eclipses of 1981 and 1982 (1401-1402)

See above.

(18-06-2016 10:47 PM)rosechaos Wrote:  People will go on the hajj with no imam at their head. When they descend to Mina, the tribes will savage each other like dogs and there will be great wars. To such an extent that feet will be covered in a lake of blood.245

While there have been several stampedes and mass deaths at Mecca, I do not think that "lake of blood" would apply to any of them.

(18-06-2016 10:47 PM)rosechaos Wrote:  A fire will appear in the sky from the East and a redness will cover the sky for three or seven days in a row.246

(18-06-2016 10:47 PM)rosechaos Wrote:  A fire will enfold you. That fire is currently extinguished in the valley called Berehut. People will be enfolded in that fire with terrible suffering. That fire will burn and destroy people and belongings. For eight days it will rage over the world like wind and cloud. The heat of night will be fiercer than that of day. That fire will stretch from the heads of man to the highest heavens, and there will be a terrible noise like thunder between the earth and sky, he said.247

- The burning oil in Kuwait led to the deaths of people and animals....

The oil fields burned for longer than eight days. Also, I did a quick google and Berehut does not appear to be a name for Kuwait.

(18-06-2016 10:47 PM)rosechaos Wrote:  He (The Mahdi) will not come until there is a portent from the Sun.251

Mulsim scholars. Good astronomers. See above.

(18-06-2016 10:47 PM)rosechaos Wrote:  Before the Hour comes, there will be a tribulation like patches of dark night...252

~ snip ~
... Looking at it from that regard, it is probable that the hadith is referring to the world's worst terrorist attack, on the cities of New York and Washington in the United States on September 11, 2001.

Okay, so far most of this stuff has been fairly typical of prophecy. A bit of vague prophecy, a little stretchy interpretation.

This one is just silly. Those ding-dongs on The History Channel wouldn't even run with this one.

(18-06-2016 10:47 PM)rosechaos Wrote:  The inhabitants of Egypt and Sham would kill their ruler and his commands…253

The people of Sham will take prisoner the tribes of Egypt.254

Today, the states in the region in question include Israel. That is why the hadith could be pointing to the war between the State of Israel and Egypt, and the invasion of Egyptian territory.

The people in the Middle East have, if you believe the texts, been killing each other since biblical times. Governments and gods alike have come and gone. This is business as usual, not a sign of the end times.

(18-06-2016 10:47 PM)rosechaos Wrote:  The Hour (Last Day) will not be established until ... earthquakes will be very frequent.255

Tectonic plates, seismography, science.

(18-06-2016 10:47 PM)rosechaos Wrote:  There are two great events before the day of Judgment ... and then years of earthquakes.256

The USGS estimates that there are 20,000 earthquakes per year. We live on a seismically active planet.

So, I remain an atheist.

Help for the living. Hope for the dead. ~ R.G. Ingersoll

Freedom offers opportunity. Opportunity confers responsibility. Responsibility to use the freedom we enjoy wisely, honestly and humanely. ~ Noam Chomsky
[+] 2 users Like Fatbaldhobbit's post
20-06-2016, 07:53 AM
(18-06-2016 10:37 PM)rosechaos Wrote:  So you all gonna assume it's wrong without explaining. He didn't predict them only . There are like 50 eg . And most of them is true . Do you wanna see the passage?

Im an aganostic and id be more happier if it was a lie but i need deeper answers to make sure.

The Christians assume a bunch of other predictions prove the validity of their religion. What should we assume about those?

There are a lot of problems with using alleged predictions to prove that something is the really real deal. Just to list a few:
  • How do we know claims weren't made after-the-fact?
  • Often, claims are so vague that they can be interpreted any number of ways until they become "true".
  • Even if a prediction is made ahead of time and it isn't super-vague, some times these things just happen. Just because a guy gets a bull's eye once doesn't make him a sharp shooter, and just because I cut to the Ace of spades in a deck once doesn't make me a wizard.
  • What about all the misses? What about all the times someone makes a prediction and it doesn't come true?
People are great at finding patterns where there are none, and reading more into them than they should.
[+] 2 users Like RobbyPants's post
20-06-2016, 08:47 AM
(19-06-2016 07:30 PM)rosechaos Wrote:  ...that dude muhamad said.

Thats about the worst impersonation of a "westerner" i have seen in quite some time.

Try again.

Ceterum censeo, religionem delendam esse
20-06-2016, 08:54 AM
(20-06-2016 08:47 AM)Deesse23 Wrote:  
(19-06-2016 07:30 PM)rosechaos Wrote:  ...that dude muhamad said.

Thats about the worst impersonation of a "westerner" i have seen in quite some time.

Try again.

nobody says "dude" anymore. shoulda said "bro".
20-06-2016, 09:04 AM
(18-06-2016 10:37 PM)rosechaos Wrote:  Im an aganostic and id be more happier if it was a lie but i need deeper answers to make sure.

A real agnostic (= a skeptical person who ends up saying "i dont know" after looking at all availiable evidence) wouldnt be "happy" or "unhappy" with the facts he has. There are also no "deeper" answers. There either are correct ones or ones that are supported by evidence and facts respectively, or there is "i dont know". Only religious people are thinking of "deeper" answers or "deeper" reality or "deeper" truth. You should have left that part out, muslim apologist dude.

So either you are an agnostic but for no good reasons (= pretty ignorant) or you are just pretending to be.

Guess where i put my bet after 4 pages of what can only be viewed as dishonesty, because noone is that ignorant, right?

20-06-2016, 09:04 AM
(20-06-2016 08:54 AM)Dark Wanderer Wrote:  
(20-06-2016 08:47 AM)Deesse23 Wrote:  Thats about the worst impersonation of a "westerner" i have seen in quite some time.

Try again.

nobody says "dude" anymore. shoulda said "bro".

Gimme five!

20-06-2016, 01:31 PM
(18-06-2016 08:24 PM)rosechaos Wrote:  Today i was reading about proofs that islam was real and muhamad was a prophet for real.

And he said that arabia dessert is going to get back to be a green landscape like it used to be before . Tbh i searched if that was fake or wrong but nobody said or mentioned that. Even scientists many of them said it was truth .
Heres a truth : http://www.bbc.com/news/science-environment-34170798
Like how did he knew that. He have guessed many stuff that its going to happen in the future

Like women number will be ten times more than men in the future and thats true. Female birth number is going to be higher through next years.

Please tell me there is an explination for that...

Are you saying he made a prediction that in the future Saudi Arabia will be a lush area again? And if so, what does the past have to do with that? If humans were there 100,000 years ago, so what? My father found a bible verse saying that at the end of time every man would have 7 women clinging to him, and he was sure it would happen before he died, but it didn't. Myself I sure couldn't support 7 women, nor would I want to try.