Is that some kind of lie?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
20-06-2016, 09:57 PM
RE: Is that some kind of lie?
Woah guys thanks for being rude.
I was just looking for answers because i was rasied between extreminists and i kinda suffer from mental issues ( clinical depression and anixety ) but instead of being decent you all just tried to make fun of me in several way just like muslims.
Not all of you did that but seriously i didn't insult anyone of you guys so why do you do that to me ? And i'm not defending islam because i hate it more than anything.
But anixety makes me think over and over again in pointless way like a dog chases his own tail and i got nothing but fear inside my heart and i needed help so that's why i came here.
Plus the word "dude" they fucking still use it. Plus i have the right to say any word i like dude, bruh , bro no word ever expires anyway. I've always admired athiests for being kind .
I appreciate replies and i have so much typos because i type fast and lose constration sometimes so excuse me native speakers.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
20-06-2016, 11:06 PM
(20-06-2016 09:57 PM)rosechaos Wrote:  Woah guys thanks for being rude.
You get rude, at least from me, when I have to ask you where you are getting your information from on female population up swings FOUR fucking times just to have you completely ignore it when I use the source you recommended to show you are wrong.
It's not a bad thing to be wrong but when you make assertions of fact and then refuse to provide any sources or facts when requested to do so you can expect me to get a bit annoyed and rightfully so.

(20-06-2016 09:57 PM)rosechaos Wrote:  I was just looking for answers because i was rasied between extreminists and i kinda suffer from mental issues ( clinical depression and anixety ) but instead of being decent you all just tried to make fun of me in several way just like muslims.
Everyone got a sob story mate, if you are just looking for answers try answering the questions asked of you within the first dozen requests. I should not have to pull bloody teeth to get you to give me your sources to cover your assertions.

You are here to learn, cool that's a good thing and you should continue. I would recommend that when you want an answer to an assertion you make (female populations are rising) that you provide evidence that what you said is accurate and don't repeat it multiple times after it's been soundly disproven. The best advice I can give is to study critical thinking and how to apply it to claims., you do not have to disprove anything the person making the claim (Muslims in this case) have to prove it and pointing to vague passages and trying to make them fit current events is not proving anything.

Basically anyone claim to know whats gonna happen in the future, outside of vague vague claims, is full of bullshit.

When valour preys on reason, it eats the sword it fights with.
21-06-2016, 12:02 AM
(20-06-2016 08:54 AM)Dark Wanderer Wrote:  
(20-06-2016 08:47 AM)Deesse23 Wrote:  Thats about the worst impersonation of a "westerner" i have seen in quite some time.

Try again.

nobody says "dude" anymore. shoulda said "bro".

I still say "dude" sometimes ... but I'm a fifty-year-old who spent his teen years in California. Weeping
21-06-2016, 02:52 AM
I say dude too... I meant the younger generation generally doesn't. Which I assumed he was a part of.

And I never said I was kind.
21-06-2016, 05:41 AM
(20-06-2016 09:57 PM)rosechaos Wrote:  Woah guys thanks for being rude.

You're welcome! Big Grin

(20-06-2016 09:57 PM)rosechaos Wrote:  I was just looking for answers because i was rasied between extreminists and i kinda suffer from mental issues ( clinical depression and anixety ) but instead of being decent you all just tried to make fun of me in several way just like muslims.

Firstly, no one here has any way of knowing about your issues unless you tell us about them. And the only mental issue people were rude about was gullibility.

Secondly, you posted a list of vague prophecies and indicated that you believed that the list was being fulfilled. When posters pointed out the flaws in the listed prophecies, some even with links, you defended the holy texts.

This happens fairly often on this forum and when it does the poster is usually a True Believer pretending to be a doubter.

I think you'll see that people were annoyed because they believed that you were a believer pretending to be something else.

(20-06-2016 09:57 PM)rosechaos Wrote:  Not all of you did that but seriously i didn't insult anyone of you guys so why do you do that to me ? And i'm not defending islam because i hate it more than anything.

Re-read your posts. You did defend the accuracy of said prophecies.

(20-06-2016 09:57 PM)rosechaos Wrote:  But anixety makes me think over and over again in pointless way like a dog chases his own tail and i got nothing but fear inside my heart and i needed help so that's why i came here.

There is a support forum here where you will find other posters (including myself) who suffer from depression and anxiety. You should check it out.

(20-06-2016 09:57 PM)rosechaos Wrote:  Plus the word "dude" they fucking still use it. Plus i have the right to say any word i like dude, bruh , bro no word ever expires anyway. I've always admired athiests for being kind .

I still say dude. Words don't expire per se, but they can shift meaning and/or fall out of usage for a variety of reasons.

(20-06-2016 09:57 PM)rosechaos Wrote:  I appreciate replies and i have so much typos because i type fast and lose constration sometimes so excuse me native speakers.

Just relax, be sincere, question and expect to be questioned. Everything else will sort itself out. Thumbsup

Help for the living. Hope for the dead. ~ R.G. Ingersoll

Freedom offers opportunity. Opportunity confers responsibility. Responsibility to use the freedom we enjoy wisely, honestly and humanely. ~ Noam Chomsky
[+] 4 users Like Fatbaldhobbit's post
21-06-2016, 04:36 PM
(18-06-2016 08:24 PM)rosechaos Wrote:  And he said that arabia dessert is going to get back to be a green landscape like it used to be before.

You mean green dessert like pistachio ice cream?

[Image: pistachio.jpg]

#sigh
[+] 3 users Like GirlyMan's post
21-06-2016, 05:45 PM
(18-06-2016 10:43 PM)rosechaos Wrote:  http://mercyprophet.org/mul/node/1249

Here you are

I don't have a printer, nor any other coherent manner of putting those prophecies where I can go over them and answer them one by one. But they are not a lot different from the Bible's mishmash of prophecies for the time of the end.
Lunar and solar eclipses could be figured ahead of time by the Arabs at that time. Even if later that knowledge was lost it was available to them then. Wars and rumors of war is the Biblical way of saying that the end would come when there was a lot of war going on. That is how the Jehovah's Witlesses were born. They knew that WW 1 was the biggest war ever, and decided that that pointed directly to the end of the world.
And as my hero Kurt Vonnegut said many times. And so on and so forth.
[+] 1 user Likes Born Again Pagan's post
22-06-2016, 02:44 AM
(21-06-2016 05:45 PM)Born Again Pagan Wrote:  And as my hero Kurt Vonnegut said many times. And so on and so forth.

...and so it goes.

"Theology made no provision for evolution. The biblical authors had missed the most important revelation of all! Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?" - E. O. Wilson
[+] 1 user Likes RocketSurgeon76's post
22-06-2016, 03:01 AM
(22-06-2016 02:44 AM)RocketSurgeon76 Wrote:  
(21-06-2016 05:45 PM)Born Again Pagan Wrote:  And as my hero Kurt Vonnegut said many times. And so on and so forth.

...and so it goes.

As that dude Billy Pilgrim said...

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
22-06-2016, 03:15 AM
(22-06-2016 03:01 AM)morondog Wrote:  As that dude Billy Pilgrim said...

[Image: 7b62b1e532b7b7f441c907d59bfb094f.jpg]

"Theology made no provision for evolution. The biblical authors had missed the most important revelation of all! Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?" - E. O. Wilson
[+] 1 user Likes RocketSurgeon76's post