Is the Bible Pro-Life? (answer: no)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
09-05-2014, 01:35 PM
RE: Is the Bible Pro-Life? (answer: no)
(09-05-2014 01:30 PM)Timber1025 Wrote:  
(09-05-2014 12:27 PM)War Horse Wrote:  Why do we bother to answer this fuck stick ? All he's doing is hijacking every thread to suit his own agenda.

Kind of reminds me of DoNotWant and his rape shit, actually the questioning is quite the same as his too. Maybe its something all these delusional religitards have in common. Consider

Yeah I get your point and totally agree at this point. He has been shown that his loving imaginary friend is fine with rape, murder....and now being just dandy with a bunch of mindless following hypocrites.

Not much else needs to be said here IMO. Good job as usual Raptor!

As long as people post stuff like this I am going to keep asking for justification for such statements.

You think rape and murder are bad and that is cool. I agree with you.

I believe moral statements purport to report facts about reality. What do you believe moral statements purport to report?
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
09-05-2014, 01:40 PM
(09-05-2014 01:35 PM)Jeremy E Walker Wrote:  ... moral statements purport to report...

Learn language and grammar, if you want to be able to have a conversation.

[+] 1 user Likes Raptor Jesus's post
09-05-2014, 01:44 PM
(09-05-2014 01:40 PM)Raptor Jesus Wrote:  
(09-05-2014 01:35 PM)Jeremy E Walker Wrote:  ... moral statements purport to report...

It's hopeless man. Facepalm

If bullshit were music some people would be a brass band.
[+] 1 user Likes War Horse's post
09-05-2014, 01:44 PM
(09-05-2014 01:35 PM)Jeremy E Walker Wrote:  
(09-05-2014 01:30 PM)Timber1025 Wrote:  Yeah I get your point and totally agree at this point. He has been shown that his loving imaginary friend is fine with rape, murder....and now being just dandy with a bunch of mindless following hypocrites.

As long as people post stuff like this I am going to keep asking for justification for such statements.

I believe moral statements purport to report facts about reality. What do you believe moral statements purport to report?

And how is rape and murder bad according to the bible ? According to Yahveh the rape and murder of rival tribes is okay.
[+] 2 users Like Leo's post
09-05-2014, 01:45 PM
Being a hypocrite is an ass move. Once again, you can choose to be an ass if you want, but don't expect people to honor or respect your position and don't expect to be treated well.
09-05-2014, 01:48 PM
(09-05-2014 01:35 PM)Jeremy E Walker Wrote:  
(09-05-2014 01:30 PM)Timber1025 Wrote:  Yeah I get your point and totally agree at this point. He has been shown that his loving imaginary friend is fine with rape, murder....and now being just dandy with a bunch of mindless following hypocrites.

Justification is the christian bible, scriptures, the holy word of God - not much else to reference when one needs to describe this god's character. Hypocrite comments again are justified by reading the bible, and observing what modern day christians spout as "what god wants". Three more words: DEE-LU-DEAD!

“Truth does not demand belief. Scientists do not join hands every Sunday, singing, yes, gravity is real! I will have faith! I will be strong! I believe in my heart that what goes up, up, up, must come down, down, down. Amen! If they did, we would think they were pretty insecure about it.”
— Dan Barker —
09-05-2014, 01:53 PM
(09-05-2014 12:14 PM)Jeremy E Walker Wrote:  
(09-05-2014 12:10 PM)Raptor Jesus Wrote:  You are a fucking idiot. You will receive no more of my time.

Precisely my point. God has made reality in such a way that acknowledging His existence is inescapable.

You cannot help but to make moral judgments because you are a creature with the capacity to make moral judgments. This capacity owes its existence to the fact that God put it there as a testimony to you that you are under obligation.

I know you do not like that idea and wish it were not true but yet you still cant stop making moral judgments.

The capacity for moral judgement is a product of evolution.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
09-05-2014, 01:56 PM
(09-05-2014 01:40 PM)Raptor Jesus Wrote:  

What error have I made?
09-05-2014, 01:57 PM
(09-05-2014 01:44 PM)Leo Wrote:  
(09-05-2014 01:35 PM)Jeremy E Walker Wrote:  As long as people post stuff like this I am going to keep asking for justification for such statements.

And how is rape and murder bad according to the bible ? According to Yahveh the rape and murder of rival tribes is okay.

We are not talking about the Bible. We are talking about what moral statements purport to report.

Nice red herring.

Answer the question or fail.
09-05-2014, 01:58 PM
(09-05-2014 01:45 PM)natachan Wrote:  Being a hypocrite is an ass move. Once again, you can choose to be an ass if you want, but don't expect people to honor or respect your position and don't expect to be treated well.

What does your statement purport to report?

A fact about reality?

Or....

Your opinion?