Is the Koran gibberish?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
11-06-2016, 05:21 AM
Is the Koran gibberish?
In part, the Koran is gibberish. Arabic just doesn't fit out the Koran well. I'd read Karen Armstrong for what monotheism really means to a true believer in relation to the holy texts. In passing, you too can know God if you become mad.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
11-06-2016, 05:27 AM
RE: Is the Koran gibberish?
(11-06-2016 05:21 AM)carusmm Wrote:  In passing, you too can know God if you become mad.

As you clearly are. Thumbsup

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 3 users Like Bucky Ball's post
11-06-2016, 05:29 AM
(11-06-2016 05:27 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(11-06-2016 05:21 AM)carusmm Wrote:  In passing, you too can know God if you become mad.

As you clearly are. Thumbsup

As you'd clearly like to think I am.
11-06-2016, 05:31 AM
(11-06-2016 05:21 AM)carusmm Wrote:  In part, the Koran is gibberish. Arabic just doesn't fit out the Koran well. I'd read Karen Armstrong for what monotheism really means to a true believer in relation to the holy texts. In passing, you too can know God if you become mad.

And you obviously know God.

I'm a creationist... I believe that man created God.
11-06-2016, 05:35 AM
(11-06-2016 05:31 AM)SYZ Wrote:  
(11-06-2016 05:21 AM)carusmm Wrote:  In part, the Koran is gibberish. Arabic just doesn't fit out the Koran well. I'd read Karen Armstrong for what monotheism really means to a true believer in relation to the holy texts. In passing, you too can know God if you become mad.

And you obviously know God.

And you obviously know nothing of what I am talking about.
11-06-2016, 04:09 PM
(11-06-2016 05:35 AM)carusmm Wrote:  And you obviously know nothing of what I am talking about.
Well, your op is rather incoherent. Care to explain it a bit?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk
11-06-2016, 04:20 PM
All holy books are gibberish. It's a necessity. If they weren't gibberish they'd make sense and if they made sense they wouldn't be holy books. It's a sort of Catch 22. [/i]

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
[+] 3 users Like dancefortwo's post
11-06-2016, 05:59 PM
(11-06-2016 04:20 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  All holy books are gibberish. It's a necessity. If they weren't gibberish they'd make sense and if they made sense they wouldn't be holy books. It's a sort of Catch 22. [/i]

In part, the Koran is really gibberish in that it makes no sense at all. I will get back with more information if I can.
11-06-2016, 06:11 PM
(11-06-2016 05:59 PM)carusmm Wrote:  
(11-06-2016 04:20 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  All holy books are gibberish. It's a necessity. If they weren't gibberish they'd make sense and if they made sense they wouldn't be holy books. It's a sort of Catch 22. [/i]

In part, the Koran is really gibberish in that it makes no sense at all. I will get back with more information if I can.

I'd read The Syro-Aramaic Reading of the Koran: A Contribution to the Decoding of the Language of the Koran by Christoph Luxenberg. I've not read the book but I've read about it.
12-06-2016, 12:28 AM
(11-06-2016 05:59 PM)carusmm Wrote:  

"More"? More implies that you have already provided some information.Laugh out load

When valour preys on reason, it eats the sword it fights with.