Is the UK now leaving the EU?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
08-05-2015, 12:40 PM
Is the UK now leaving the EU?
Seems to be the big story in most German and French papers.

I for one hope so. I think I can speak for alot of Germans and maybe even Europeans when saying that people are sick and tired of English politicians. To be fair alot probably dont know much about Brits, Brit politics and their political culture. But when we switch on the news and an item runs about the UK all we usualy see is that angry alcoholic chainsmoker acting as if we had bombed London yesterday.

I read an economic piece recently that suggested that there might be between 80 000 to 200 000 jobs in the the UK that are provided by German buisnesses. Mainly in manufacturing by companies like Bosch, Volkswagen and BMW. And I am pritty sure that once the UK leaves the EU tariffs and tolls will reinterduced and I am also very sure that there are many communities in Romania, Greece and Spain which would be more than happy for 80 000 to 200 000 jobs.

Another hilarious aspect of this is that UK citizens abroad in Europe will lose their right to stay and will face deportation unless they apply for citizenship or visas. There are thousands of Brits working especialy in southern Germany, but I am sure the German government that likes to preserve economic power will hand out work visas very fast. What makes this thing hilarious though are the thousands of UK pentioners living in Spain and Italy. They might get kicked out and have to spend their retirement in some horrible place like Essex.

[Image: RPYH95t.png]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes The Germans are coming's post
08-05-2015, 02:05 PM
RE: Is the UK now leaving the EU?
Change -- an inevitable part of life.

One thing never changes ---

People hate change.

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
[+] 1 user Likes onlinebiker's post
08-05-2015, 06:13 PM
Quote:I read an economic piece recently that suggested that there might be between 80 000 to 200 000 jobs in the the UK that are provided by German buisnesses. Mainly in manufacturing by companies like Bosch, Volkswagen and BMW. And I am pritty sure that once the UK leaves the EU tariffs and tolls will reinterduced and I am also very sure that there are many communities in Romania, Greece and Spain which would be more than happy for 80 000 to 200 000 jobs.

That works both ways. Germany has the same amount of fortune 500 companies as the UK.

Also just because the UK leaves the EU (if it indeed happens) doesn't mean they can't work out free trade agreements and agreements to do with visa's and shit.

[Image: oscar.png]
[+] 3 users Like earmuffs's post
09-05-2015, 11:17 AM
I support the UK escaping the EU. England should never allow itself to fall to German domination.

Paleoliberal • English Nationalist • Zionist • Rightist • Anti-Islam • Neoconservative • Republican • Linguistic Revivalist and Purist

Happily Divorced from the Left!