Is the Zeus not the True God?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
13-08-2016, 12:22 AM (This post was last modified: 13-08-2016 09:01 PM by theBorg.)
Is the Zeus not the True God?
A human, which moves towards perfection, needs to protect the current position on the way to Heaven, because a wrong step will make him fall back, to the lower level of knowledge. "Too much love can kill you", as they say. Analogous case is with the currently atheistic people. They would much better eat from the physical knowledge, which we are finding in Nature. It is easy to study the false gods, because they are very simple made, made by the material-oriented people. But let us discuss the True God. Already scared aren't you? Don't be! With my help it would be not too hard and even pleasant.

The dear atheistic people do protect their level by blinding the eyes for them not to see the word "True" in very familiar and once used to notion "True God". If all gods are false, there is no reason to talk about the God at all. But we are not happy with our false gods: they can not talk to us, teach us, they can not cuddle us, they can not revenge us like the TV hero Zorro could. Do not afraid: True God am not a (terroristic) idol. True God am not the imagination, True God am not the product of people. The True God am Objectively True, not Subjectively.

See: "True God" is label of the very first life in history. We can label anything as we like. Letters "TRUE GOD" are the label, correct?
We use this label to label the very first life in history. What is wrong with this? Why then I am "Poe"?
They say: Jesus Christ am God, God am Love, God am Most High, God am Verity. But what the word is the "God"? The True God am the label of the very first life in history. So, an ignostic, or even an atheist, can gain now the exact knowledge of that what the theists believe. For other words "god", which you find in literature, one can use label "false god" or "idol" if this god do angry the True God, otherwise use positive term "god by Grace." In Eastern Orthodox Christianity the True God am the Holy Trinity.

Disbeliever: "I can label a ball of string "TRUE GOD". It won't grant my prayers or guide me to the afterlife."
My answer: "For me it stays the false god, because I have the Life Himself as the True God."

Therefore: True God exists, and True God am the Life itself, because without the very first life are no lifes possible.

True God am not subject to the Law, the Law comes from God for the people. Because the True God am the Most High, the True God am the Souverain (the forgotten historic French word) King. Souverainity of our Lord is hard to understand, because today the children have more Political Power, than their unannounced slaves - the parents.

P.S.

It is rude to call me "wrong dead meat for Poe" in public without the proof.

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
13-08-2016, 03:17 AM
RE: Is the Zeus not the True God?
why must you and Q try to ruin Star Trek for me?
[+] 16 users Like Dark Wanderer's post
13-08-2016, 06:16 AM
(13-08-2016 12:22 AM)theBorg Wrote:  See: "True God" is label of the very first life in history. We can label anything as we like. Letters "TRUE GOD" are the label, correct?
We use this label to label the very first life in history. What is wrong with this?

Yes, you can label anything anyway you want to. When you start applying a god label to the very first life then you need to explain why if you want to be taken seriously. That is not a common usage and doesn't seem to make much sense so without explanation you are not communicating anything.

Quote:Why then I am "Poe"?

I often hope somebody is a poe because the alternative is that they really believe what they are saying.

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
[+] 6 users Like unfogged's post
13-08-2016, 07:47 AM
Trying to read your post is like trying to figure out a drunken teenage girl with PMS, Tourettes and a speech impediment reading the Declaration of Independence whilst listening to Marylin Manson backwards at 120 db...............

I keep trying - but I never really know if I'm making any progress..............

If I get anywhere, I'll be back....

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
[+] 7 users Like onlinebiker's post
13-08-2016, 09:09 AM
Labels are made up, for instance, true god to YOU and nobody else who cares can mean what you think but there is basically no conversational or knowledge growth in such a miniscule affair.

To mean, the label Poe just means the poster on TTA called theBorg. So of course theBorg is a Poe. That's what Poe means to me. so why would it be rude to state the reality that you are Poe.

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
[+] 1 user Likes ClydeLee's post
13-08-2016, 09:10 AM
(13-08-2016 12:22 AM)theBorg Wrote:  "Too much love can kill you", as they say.

LOL. Who says that ?

Quote:Already scared aren't you?

No. You couldn't scare a flea.

Quote:If all gods are false, there is no reason to talk about the God at all.

They are, and there isn't.

Quote:Why then I am "Poe"?
Therefore: True God exists, and True God am the Life itself, because without the very first life are no lifes possible.

Because you are, and there are no gods. If your god is the "first life", then where did it get the idea of life ? (PS, we know there were precursors ... have you ever thought of taking a class ? )

Quote:Souverainity of our Lord is hard to understand
No it isn't. It's just crap. Pure. Simple. Easy peasy.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 4 users Like Bucky Ball's post
13-08-2016, 09:18 AM (This post was last modified: 13-08-2016 09:28 AM by Commonsensei.)
(13-08-2016 12:22 AM)theBorg Wrote:  It is rude to call me "wrong dead meat for Poe" in public without the proof.

Quote:Poe's law is an Internet adage which states that, without a clear indicator of the author's intent, parodies of extreme views will be mistaken by some readers or viewers as sincere expressions of the parodied views.

I think your post is proof enough.

Estonian to Engilsh must be a hard translation.

(13-08-2016 12:22 AM)theBorg Wrote:  A human, which moves towards perfection, needs to protect the current position on the way to Heaven, because a wrong step will make him fall back, to the lower level of knowledge.

Perfection is an impossibility, to strive for it will only drive one mad. You can try to correct personal flays but that it hardly a strive for perfect. I'm also not on a way to Heaven. And what do you mean by current position?
Why would one need to protect any position?

A lower level of knowledge? This isn't Mario Brothers dude.

This whole sentence doesn't make sense.

(13-08-2016 12:22 AM)theBorg Wrote:  "Too much love can kill you", as they say.

Who says this? Queen? What dose a queen song have to do with anything?

(13-08-2016 12:22 AM)theBorg Wrote:  Analogous case is with the currently atheistic people. They would much better eat from the physical knowledge, which we are finding in Nature.

A failed poet or a cat on a keyboard? You be the judge.

(13-08-2016 12:22 AM)theBorg Wrote:  It is easy to study the false gods, because they are very simple made, made by the material-oriented people.

Lucky for us all gods are false gods.

(13-08-2016 12:22 AM)theBorg Wrote:  But let us discuss the True God.

...Facepalm

(13-08-2016 12:22 AM)theBorg Wrote:  Already scared aren't you?

No.

(13-08-2016 12:22 AM)theBorg Wrote:  With my help it would be not too hard and even pleasant.

Now that statement scares me.

(13-08-2016 12:22 AM)theBorg Wrote:  The dear atheistic people do protect their level by blinding the eyes for them not to see the word "True" in very familiar and once used to notion "True God".

There you go again with level talk again, like life is some sort of video game.

Ohmy it's so simple. Right infront of our face the whole time. TRUE GOD! This whole time we we're looking at False God but all we had to do was plop True in front of the word. Well that's all the evidence I needed. (since theirs a language barrior I just want it to be clear i was being sarcastic.)

(13-08-2016 12:22 AM)theBorg Wrote:  If all gods are false, there is no reason to talk about the God at all.

Isn't their?

Let's say we have one group that believed that The Q were real. This group went threw great lengths to convince and force people to accept The Q and their ways. Killing those that opposed the Q, building structures to welcome the Q when the chose earth as their resting place.

[Image: Q-Judge-q-star-trek-10759391-450-600.jpg]

No you and I (knock on wood) know the Q is a imagitive creation from Star Trek. Would it not be reasonable to attempt to convince that group that they're idea was false.

What if they split the Q up saying you just don't believe in the TRUE Q. dose that make the position more valided?

This disction has to happen because people take their beliefs to extreams. Wars, murders, beating, segergation, happen (thou not completely) because people believe that their concept of god, or their depiction of religion tells them that these are good things.

We talk about false things all the time. Fan Fiction or who would win a battle Darth Vader or Lord Valdimort, can be played upon because it's fun.

But then we get people that take things to the extreame.

Warning Graphic
[Image: o-REDSKULL-570.jpg?7]

And we would have to say ok you've taken this a little to far.

(13-08-2016 12:22 AM)theBorg Wrote:  But we are not happy with our false gods: they can not talk to us, teach us, they can not cuddle us, they can not revenge us like the TV hero Zorro could.

So are you saying you are hearing voices? One that you accostate with your True God? Or even seeing visions?

And you've ruled out all other possiblitys. How about this the next time you see your "true god" for an afternoon tea. Send him my way. I have a lot of question.

(13-08-2016 12:22 AM)theBorg Wrote:  See: "True God" is label of the very first life in history. We can label anything as we like. Letters "TRUE GOD" are the label, correct?

Yes, HOWEVER I can slap a Budweiser label on a dog that doesn't make a dog beer.

(13-08-2016 12:22 AM)theBorg Wrote:  We use this label to label the very first life in history. What is wrong with this?

We don't know anything about the first life in earth history let alone the universes. To say so it untruthful. The first life may have a form of bacteria dose that deserve people giving their lives to honer bacteria?

(13-08-2016 12:22 AM)theBorg Wrote:  Why then I am "Poe"?
Because your posts are a silly mess.

(13-08-2016 12:22 AM)theBorg Wrote:  Therefore: True God exists, and True God am the Life itself, because without the very first life are no lifes possible.

Again you can't just slap a word of something and say see my dog is beer now. Their is a lot of attachments that people associate with these words. And you saying that the first life is god doesn't answer any questions.

(13-08-2016 12:22 AM)theBorg Wrote:  True God am not subject to the Law, the Law comes from God for the people. Because the True God am the Most High, the True God am the Souverain (the forgotten historic French word) King. Souverainity of our Lord is hard to understand, because today the children have more Political Power, than their unannounced slaves - the parents.

What did any of this nonsense have to do with Zeus?

Don't Live each day like it's your last. Live each day like you have 541 days after that one where every choice you make will have lasting implications to you and the world around you. ~ Tim Minchin
13-08-2016, 09:47 AM
Odin is the one true god. You better get your worship in order before you die, or you are going to be really disappointed, theborg.
[+] 3 users Like Fireball's post
13-08-2016, 10:22 AM
(13-08-2016 07:47 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  Trying to read your post is like trying to figure out a drunken teenage girl with PMS, Tourettes and a speech impediment reading the Declaration of Independence whilst listening to Marylin Manson backwards at 120 db...............

I keep trying - but I never really know if I'm making any progress..............

If I get anywhere, I'll be back....

Laugh out load Laugh out load I'm so glad to read your post. I thought maybe I took some "stupid pills" because I can't make heads nor tails out of a damned thing he writes.

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
[+] 1 user Likes dancefortwo's post
13-08-2016, 10:45 AM
(13-08-2016 12:22 AM)theBorg Wrote:  P.S.

It is rude to call me "wrong dead meat for Poe" in public without the proof.

One True Poe has spoken.

Here is proof:

[Image: tumblr_lllumr95qg1qd4jmyo1_400.gif]

Gods derive their power from post-hoc rationalizations. -The Inquisition

Using the supernatural to explain events in your life is a failure of the intellect to comprehend the world around you. -The Inquisition