Is the Zeus not the True God?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
13-08-2016, 05:31 PM
RE: Is the Zeus not the True God?
(13-08-2016 04:35 PM)pablo Wrote:  
(13-08-2016 01:59 PM)Aliza Wrote:  Agreed. TheBorg, consider this term "Poe" to be a compliment that we're extending to you until you prove not to deserve it anymore. We're saying that we think you're not really insane.

I'm starting to think I was a bit hasty in my earlier Poe assessment of theBorg.

No need to worry. It is possible to be a poe and insane at the same time. It probably would make the poe more effective.

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like unfogged's post
13-08-2016, 08:57 PM
(13-08-2016 01:24 PM)Paleophyte Wrote:  I can label a ball of string "TRUE GOD". It won't grant my prayers or guide me to the afterlife.
For me it stays the false god, because I have the Life Himself as the True God.

P.S. I have added some more lines to the text in the post, please reread.
13-08-2016, 09:21 PM
(13-08-2016 08:57 PM)theBorg Wrote:  P.S. I have added some more lines to the text in the post, please reread.

If it's anything like everything you've written here so far, you're asking a lot.
Dodgy
13-08-2016, 11:26 PM
"If all gods are false, there is no reason to talk about the God at all."

Not true false things are the most dangerous things of all especially if billion believe they exist and base there morality and politics on them

[Image: giphy.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes OrdoSkeptica's post
13-08-2016, 11:29 PM
(13-08-2016 03:17 AM)Dark Wanderer Wrote:  why must you and Q try to ruin Star Trek for me?

To be fair, the TNG movies did that already.
[+] 1 user Likes Reltzik's post
14-08-2016, 03:53 AM
(13-08-2016 12:22 AM)theBorg Wrote:  A human, which moves towards perfection...

Ah. There's your problem: An unsupported assertion in your very first sentence.

"Perfection" is simply not required, in many cases is not desired, and in any event is a hypothetical state that may not actually exist. Before we proceed further, you need to provide us with supporting evidence for your claim.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
14-08-2016, 04:06 AM
(14-08-2016 03:53 AM)Astreja Wrote:  
(13-08-2016 12:22 AM)theBorg Wrote:  A human, which moves towards perfection...

Ah. There's your problem: An unsupported assertion in your very first sentence.
I would write "Some individual, which moves..." But here is the analogous "A human...", I have not put "Any single human...". So the logic of theBorg is strong.
14-08-2016, 04:14 AM
(13-08-2016 11:26 PM)OrdoSkeptica Wrote:  "If all gods are false, there is no reason to talk about the God at all."
Not true false things are the most dangerous things of all especially if billion believe they exist and base there morality and politics on them
The reason of this mess is the rebellion of satan. The fallen angel confuses and disturbs the image of the True God in the mind of the people. Some have very low level of knowledge, which is total nothing: "all gods are false." This is the zero knowledge in conscious, but the subconsciously the knowledge remains: True God am in Eastern Orthodox Christianity. Without the feed from the conscious mind, the subconscious psychics is decaying into suicide death. You better repent today!
14-08-2016, 05:07 AM
(14-08-2016 04:14 AM)theBorg Wrote:  The reason of this mess is the rebellion of satan. The fallen angel confuses and disturbs the image of the True God in the mind of the people. Some have very low level of knowledge, which is total nothing: "all gods are false." This is the zero knowledge in conscious, but the subconsciously the knowledge remains: True God am in Eastern Orthodox Christianity. Without the feed from the conscious mind, the subconscious psychics is decaying into suicide death. You better repent today!

"The Rebellion of Satan" and "Suicide Death". Great names for a metal band.

I love this Poe! Can we keep him?

"Theology made no provision for evolution. The biblical authors had missed the most important revelation of all! Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?" - E. O. Wilson
[+] 5 users Like RocketSurgeon76's post
14-08-2016, 05:14 AM
(14-08-2016 05:07 AM)RocketSurgeon76 Wrote:  
(14-08-2016 04:14 AM)theBorg Wrote:  The reason of this mess is the rebellion of satan. The fallen angel confuses and disturbs the image of the True God in the mind of the people. Some have very low level of knowledge, which is total nothing: "all gods are false." This is the zero knowledge in conscious, but the subconsciously the knowledge remains: True God am in Eastern Orthodox Christianity. Without the feed from the conscious mind, the subconscious psychics is decaying into suicide death. You better repent today!

"The Rebellion of Satan" and "Suicide Death". Great names for a metal band.

I love this Poe! Can we keep him?

No. Dodgy

I'm not reading his posts at this point as much as I'm just scanning them for buzz words. Isn't Pasadi97 also into Eastern Orthodox Christianity? (Is Pasadi97 lucid?)
[+] 1 user Likes Aliza's post