Is the Zeus not the True God?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
14-08-2016, 11:19 AM
RE: Is the Zeus not the True God?
(13-08-2016 12:22 AM)theBorg Wrote:  A human, which moves towards perfection, needs to protect the current position on the way to Heaven, because a wrong step will make him fall back, to the lower level of knowledge. "Too much love can kill you", as they say. Analogous case is with the currently atheistic people. They would much better eat from the physical knowledge, which we are finding in Nature. It is easy to study the false gods, because they are very simple made, made by the material-oriented people. But let us discuss the True God. Already scared aren't you? Don't be! With my help it would be not too hard and even pleasant.

The dear atheistic people do protect their level by blinding the eyes for them not to see the word "True" in very familiar and once used to notion "True God". If all gods are false, there is no reason to talk about the God at all. But we are not happy with our false gods: they can not talk to us, teach us, they can not cuddle us, they can not revenge us like the TV hero Zorro could. Do not afraid: True God am not a (terroristic) idol. True God am not the imagination, True God am not the product of people. The True God am Objectively True, not Subjectively.

See: "True God" is label of the very first life in history. We can label anything as we like. Letters "TRUE GOD" are the label, correct?
We use this label to label the very first life in history. What is wrong with this? Why then I am "Poe"?
They say: Jesus Christ am God, God am Love, God am Most High, God am Verity. But what the word is the "God"? The True God am the label of the very first life in history. So, an ignostic, or even an atheist, can gain now the exact knowledge of that what the theists believe. For other words "god", which you find in literature, one can use label "false god" or "idol" if this god do angry the True God, otherwise use positive term "god by Grace." In Eastern Orthodox Christianity the True God am the Holy Trinity.

Disbeliever: "I can label a ball of string "TRUE GOD". It won't grant my prayers or guide me to the afterlife."
My answer: "For me it stays the false god, because I have the Life Himself as the True God."

Therefore: True God exists, and True God am the Life itself, because without the very first life are no lifes possible.

True God am not subject to the Law, the Law comes from God for the people. Because the True God am the Most High, the True God am the Souverain (the forgotten historic French word) King. Souverainity of our Lord is hard to understand, because today the children have more Political Power, than their unannounced slaves - the parents.

P.S.

It is rude to call me "wrong dead meat for Poe" in public without the proof.

[Image: th?id=OIP.M67e5e767676a47262f0896c33a33e...;amp;h=300]

When valour preys on reason, it eats the sword it fights with.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like WhiskeyDebates's post
14-08-2016, 12:47 PM
(14-08-2016 05:14 AM)Aliza Wrote:  
(14-08-2016 05:07 AM)RocketSurgeon76 Wrote:  [Image: giphy.gif]

"The Rebellion of Satan" and "Suicide Death". Great names for a metal band.

I love this Poe! Can we keep him?

No. Dodgy

I'm not reading his posts at this point as much as I'm just scanning them for buzz words. Isn't Pasadi97 also into Eastern Orthodox Christianity? (Is Pasadi97 lucid?)

[annoying child whine] Awww, c'mon mom, can't just keep him until we need glasses? [/annoying child whine] Tongue
[+] 2 users Like Fireball's post
14-08-2016, 12:52 PM
(14-08-2016 04:14 AM)theBorg Wrote:  
(13-08-2016 11:26 PM)OrdoSkeptica Wrote:  "If all gods are false, there is no reason to talk about the God at all."
Not true false things are the most dangerous things of all especially if billion believe they exist and base there morality and politics on them
The reason of this mess is the rebellion of satan. The fallen angel confuses and disturbs the image of the True God in the mind of the people. Some have very low level of knowledge, which is total nothing: "all gods are false." This is the zero knowledge in conscious, but the subconsciously the knowledge remains: True God am in Eastern Orthodox Christianity. Without the feed from the conscious mind, the subconscious psychics is decaying into suicide death. You better repent today!

[Image: 3FDRF9c.jpg]
[+] 5 users Like Fireball's post
14-08-2016, 03:39 PM (This post was last modified: 14-08-2016 03:46 PM by Reltzik.)
Okay, Borg, enough snark. Serious conversation time. Right now your technique is sorely, sorely lacking, which is why you're getting so much heat and derision from everyone.

I'm going to give you some tips to up your game, because frankly a competent apologist or presenter of religion is less of a headache than... whatever that was.

In a nutshell, what you have attempted to do is the following:

1) Assert a particular religion (Christianity, specifically Eastern Orthodoxy) as true. Repeatedly.
2) Convince us that it is true.
3) Enjoin us to ignore or dismiss other religions as false.

You failed in all three of these tasks, for two different reasons.

First, your presentation is execrable. At the most basic level, your grammar is problematic and you don't bother to define or develop key concepts. We literally have no way of knowing what you are talking about because you do not communicate it clearly. As one example, you persist in using the first-person "am" form with various third-person concepts of a god, which is confusing and distracting to say the least. It's like trying to enjoy (or at least critique) a song when the CD has a scratch on it. At a higher level, you do not organize your thoughts in a coherent manner, but skip around seemingly at random. At EVERY level, your presentation is incoherent and difficult to understand.

Second, you give us no grounds or evidence that would motivate belief in what you are saying. NONE. You simply say (repeatedly) that it's true and the others are false.... which is exactly what (for example) the Muslims would say. What ALL of them would say, really. You have given no cause to believe you over them, no evidence, no support, no argument, no ANYTHING. It's just a string of half-gibberish word salad. To the extent that there's any coherent message to be extracted from that garbled mess, the message comes across as baseless, with no more reason to believe it than to believe the local drunk's claim that he saw an alien spaceship. To motivate belief in one story, tale, scenario, claim, or hypothesis above another, there must be some sort of evidence or that indicates that the first is at least more likely than the second. You have not provided it. You've just said it is so, and provided nothing to back it up.

I do not say these things to tear you down. I say these things to help you identify where and how you can improve. Because right now you're failing in your mission, and doing so in a way that is painful for us to experience. Really, just reading what you write is giving us headaches.

I strongly, STRONGLY urge you to take a course on composition. Learn how to write a sentence, a paragraph, and an essay. In particular, learn how to develop and maintain a clear topic and thesis, to organize and present support for your conclusion, and to communicate concepts clearly in such a way that they will be understood. I'd also suggest studying logic and critical thinking, so that you'll be able to identify what constitutes evidence of your claims. Taken together, these steps will vastly improve your ability to do what you came here to do.
[+] 7 users Like Reltzik's post
14-08-2016, 04:43 PM
(14-08-2016 03:39 PM)Reltzik Wrote:  Okay, Borg, enough snark. Serious conversation time. Right now your technique is sorely, sorely lacking, which is why you're getting so much heat and derision from everyone.

I'm going to give you some tips to up your game, because frankly a competent apologist or presenter of religion is less of a headache than... whatever that was.

1) Assert a particular religion (Christianity, specifically Eastern Orthodoxy) as true. Repeatedly.

First, your presentation is execrable. At the most basic level, your grammar is problematic and you don't bother to define or develop key concepts. We literally have no way of knowing what you are talking about because you do not communicate it clearly. As one example, you persist in using the first-person "am" form with various third-person concepts of a god, which is confusing and distracting to say the least. It's like trying to enjoy (or at least critique) a song when the CD has a scratch on it. At a higher level, you do not organize your thoughts in a coherent manner, but skip around seemingly at random. At EVERY level, your presentation is incoherent and difficult to understand.

Second, you give us no grounds or evidence that would motivate belief in what you are saying. NONE. You simply say (repeatedly) that it's true and the others are false.... which is exactly what (for example) the Muslims would say. What ALL of them would say, really. You have given no cause to believe you over them, no evidence, no support, no argument, no ANYTHING. It's just a string of half-gibberish word salad. To the extent that there's any coherent message to be extracted from that garbled mess, the message comes across as baseless, with no more reason to believe it than to believe the local drunk's claim that he saw an alien spaceship. To motivate belief in one story, tale, scenario, claim, or hypothesis above another, there must be some sort of evidence or that indicates that the first is at least more likely than the second. You have not provided it. You've just said it is so, and provided nothing to back it up.

I do not say these things to tear you down. I say these things to help you identify where and how you can improve. Because right now you're failing in your mission, and doing so in a way that is painful for us to experience. Really, just reading what you write is giving us headaches.

I strongly, STRONGLY urge you to take a course on composition. Learn how to write a sentence, a paragraph, and an essay. In particular, learn how to develop and maintain a clear topic and thesis, to organize and present support for your conclusion, and to communicate concepts clearly in such a way that they will be understood. I'd also suggest studying logic and critical thinking, so that you'll be able to identify what constitutes evidence of your claims. Taken together, these steps will vastly improve your ability to do what you came here to do.

I can't disagree with anything you say, however, who needs another proselytizing prick running amok?

Proselytizing is like going up to someones porch step, taking a dump on their porch and convincing them that it's the sweet aroma of roses coming from the steaming pile.

The proselytizing prick would do much better for himself and his imaginary god to simply wave hello and walk right by the porch without saying a word.

Gods derive their power from post-hoc rationalizations. -The Inquisition

Using the supernatural to explain events in your life is a failure of the intellect to comprehend the world around you. -The Inquisition
[+] 1 user Likes TheInquisition's post
14-08-2016, 08:53 PM
(14-08-2016 04:43 PM)TheInquisition Wrote:  
(14-08-2016 03:39 PM)Reltzik Wrote:  Okay, Borg, enough snark. Serious conversation time. Right now your technique is sorely, sorely lacking, which is why you're getting so much heat and derision from everyone.

I can't disagree with anything you say, however, who needs another proselytizing prick running amok?

Proselytizing is like going up to someones porch step, taking a dump on their porch and convincing them that it's the sweet aroma of roses coming from the steaming pile.

The proselytizing prick would do much better for himself and his imaginary god to simply wave hello and walk right by the porch without saying a word.

Am I going to convince this particular proselytizer not to proselytize? No.

Can I convince him to improve to a state of functional communication and logic? Maybe.

Currently his every sentence makes me want to give myself a lobotomy with a piece of rusty rebar just to make the insanity end. Given that I don't think I can convince him stop, I'll take a shot at convincing him to improve.

((I'm assuming the OP is male because... well, because of a hunch, really. Don't know either way.))
[+] 2 users Like Reltzik's post
14-08-2016, 11:49 PM
(14-08-2016 04:06 AM)theBorg Wrote:  I would write "Some individual, which moves..." But here is the analogous "A human...", I have not put "Any single human...". So the logic of theBorg is strong.

No, all you've done is narrow the scope of your argument to only include certain individuals. You've done nothing at all to address the question of whether perfection is an attainable or worthwhile goal. You also haven't given us any evidence to support your assertion that a "true god" even exists.

You failed miserably when you stated "Therefore: True God exists" because you have not earned the "therefore." You have not presented any evidence, only your opinions.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
14-08-2016, 11:53 PM
(14-08-2016 04:14 AM)theBorg Wrote:  The reason of this mess is the rebellion of satan. The fallen angel confuses and disturbs the image of the True God in the mind of the people.

Well, that's certainly not humanity's fault! Clearly the fault lies 100% with your alleged god, who apparently is powerless to deal in a timely manner with this "Satan" chap.

Quote: Some have very low level of knowledge, which is total nothing: "all gods are false." This is the zero knowledge in conscious, but the subconsciously the knowledge remains: True God am in Eastern Orthodox Christianity. Without the feed from the conscious mind, the subconscious psychics is decaying into suicide death. You better repent today!

You, sir or madame, are barking mad. Please see a reputable non-religious psychiatrist at your earliest convenience.
[+] 3 users Like Astreja's post
14-08-2016, 11:57 PM
(14-08-2016 05:14 AM)Aliza Wrote:  Isn't Pasadi97 also into Eastern Orthodox Christianity?

I suspect this is someone from an Orthodox forum that Pasadi97 frequents, and who has come here in response to Pasadi's call for help.
[+] 2 users Like Astreja's post
16-08-2016, 10:13 PM
(14-08-2016 11:49 PM)Astreja Wrote:  You also haven't given us any evidence to support your assertion that a "true god" even exists.
The Christians use the words "God am Truly True", so the atheists have no conscious idea what it is. I am helping them to get clarity: "True God" in Christianity is designation of the very first life in history.