Is the Zeus not the True God?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
16-08-2016, 10:21 PM
RE: Is the Zeus not the True God?
(14-08-2016 03:39 PM)Reltzik Wrote:  1) you give us no grounds or evidence that would motivate belief in what you are saying... 2) right now you're failing in your mission
I have numerated it. 1) The Christians use the words "God am Truly True", so the atheists have no conscious idea what it is. I am helping them to get clarity: "True God" in Christianity is designation of the very first life in history.

2) I am just a slave, an educated slave. With my Lord I am indestructible, like in video:

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
16-08-2016, 10:23 PM (This post was last modified: 16-08-2016 11:49 PM by Astreja.)
(16-08-2016 10:13 PM)theBorg Wrote:  The Christians use the words "God am Truly True", so the atheists have no conscious idea what it is. I am helping them to get clarity: "True God" in Christianity is designation of the very first life in history.

Just a bunch of words that have nothing to do with the real world. No evidence for your god.

Why don't you worship Me instead? Among other things, I'm the Goddess of Random Equipment Malfunctions. The next time your computer crashes, at least you'll have a god who cares. Cool
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
17-08-2016, 05:29 AM
(16-08-2016 10:13 PM)theBorg Wrote:  
(14-08-2016 11:49 PM)Astreja Wrote:  You also haven't given us any evidence to support your assertion that a "true god" even exists.
The Christians use the words "God am Truly True", so the atheists have no conscious idea what it is. I am helping them to get clarity: "True God" in Christianity is designation of the very first life in history.

Discuss the Orthodox Church

Religion is bullshit. The winner of the last person to post wins thread.Yes
17-08-2016, 06:04 AM
(16-08-2016 10:21 PM)theBorg Wrote:  
(14-08-2016 03:39 PM)Reltzik Wrote:  1) you give us no grounds or evidence that would motivate belief in what you are saying... 2) right now you're failing in your mission
I have numerated it. 1) The Christians use the words "God am Truly True", so the atheists have no conscious idea what it is. I am helping them to get clarity: "True God" in Christianity is designation of the very first life in history.

And to return to the example of the drunk who claims to have seen the alien spacecraft, SIMPLY SAYING IT DOES NOT MAKE IT TRUE. Nor is simply saying it in the least bit persuasive. Otherwise, we would believe in every religion that everyone's ever spouted at us, and oh yes, there have been many.

Also, many, perhaps even most, atheists were at one point Christians and do, in fact, have a conscious idea of the concept of a true god.

I won't comment about whether you're a slave, or even whether you're educated. But if that is the case, there's nothing stopping you from getting a bit more education to do your job more effectively. But I'm pretty sure, based on your actions and your decisions, that you don't care about being effective. You just want to be able to hear yourself talk, and then pat yourself on the back at the end of the day and pretend that you gave it a good try.
[+] 3 users Like Reltzik's post
17-08-2016, 10:17 AM

2) I am just a slave, an educated slave. With my Lord I am indestructible, like in video:

Chuck Norris can fast forward live tv. Chuck Norris gives Freddy Krueger nightmares. Chuck Norris isn't inmortal , he choose not to die. Chuck Norris played the Russian rullete with the fully loaded gun and won. When Alexander bell invented the phone he has 3 missed calls from chuck Norris. Chuck Norris made the happy meal cry. Chuck Norris can eat Chinese food with one chopstick.

Religion is bullshit. The winner of the last person to post wins thread.Yes
17-08-2016, 10:27 AM
(13-08-2016 12:22 AM)theBorg Wrote:  A human, which moves towards perfection, needs to protect the current position on the way to Heaven, because a wrong step will make him fall back, to the lower level of knowledge. "Too much love can kill you", as they say. Analogous case is with the currently atheistic people. They would much better eat from the physical knowledge, which we are finding in Nature. It is easy to study the false gods, because they are very simple made, made by the material-oriented people. But let us discuss the True God. Already scared aren't you? Don't be! With my help it would be not too hard and even pleasant.

The dear atheistic people do protect their level by blinding the eyes for them not to see the word "True" in very familiar and once used to notion "True God". If all gods are false, there is no reason to talk about the God at all. But we are not happy with our false gods: they can not talk to us, teach us, they can not cuddle us, they can not revenge us like the TV hero Zorro could. Do not afraid: True God am not a (terroristic) idol. True God am not the imagination, True God am not the product of people. The True God am Objectively True, not Subjectively.

See: "True God" is label of the very first life in history. We can label anything as we like. Letters "TRUE GOD" are the label, correct?
We use this label to label the very first life in history. What is wrong with this? Why then I am "Poe"?
They say: Jesus Christ am God, God am Love, God am Most High, God am Verity. But what the word is the "God"? The True God am the label of the very first life in history. So, an ignostic, or even an atheist, can gain now the exact knowledge of that what the theists believe. For other words "god", which you find in literature, one can use label "false god" or "idol" if this god do angry the True God, otherwise use positive term "god by Grace." In Eastern Orthodox Christianity the True God am the Holy Trinity.

Disbeliever: "I can label a ball of string "TRUE GOD". It won't grant my prayers or guide me to the afterlife."
My answer: "For me it stays the false god, because I have the Life Himself as the True God."

Therefore: True God exists, and True God am the Life itself, because without the very first life are no lifes possible.

True God am not subject to the Law, the Law comes from God for the people. Because the True God am the Most High, the True God am the Souverain (the forgotten historic French word) King. Souverainity of our Lord is hard to understand, because today the children have more Political Power, than their unannounced slaves - the parents.

P.S.

It is rude to call me "wrong dead meat for Poe" in public without the proof.

Errrr....I don't know if this helps, but I have a REALLY smart German Shepherd named Zeus. I mean he is REALLY smart. Bowing
17-08-2016, 10:30 AM

I have never in my life heard any christian, anywhere, say "God am truly true". I'm fairly certain I heard a dolphin say that at Sea World, once, but nobody believed me at the time.

Then they left, and all I have is this fishbowl...
[+] 1 user Likes The Dark One's post
17-08-2016, 02:05 PM
I'm just trying to figure out how to tell him that the band he posted, Disturbed, are atheists who mock religion in a LOT of their songs. (David Draiman is technically a non-observant Jew.)

"Theology made no provision for evolution. The biblical authors had missed the most important revelation of all! Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?" - E. O. Wilson
17-08-2016, 04:07 PM

Your education is lacking a few things, like philosophy 101.

Do not lose your knowledge that man's proper estate is an upright posture, an intransigent mind and a step that travels unlimited roads. - Ayn Rand.

Don't sacrifice for me, live for yourself! - Me

The only alternative to Objectivism is some form of Subjectivism. - Dawson Bethrick
18-08-2016, 03:17 AM

Which english speaking Christians say God am truely true? I never heard this uttered when I went to Church. Is this a hidden long lost super secret secret Beatitude from the sermon on the mount? "Blessed are the believers cause God am truely true."

TheBorg, You might want to use actual Christian quotes and avoid making them up.