Is the double slit experiment the mind game with Holy Spirit?

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 1 Average
30-09-2016, 08:18 AM (This post was last modified: 30-09-2016 11:14 PM by theBorg.)
Question Is the double slit experiment the mind game with Holy Spirit?
Nobody can reject the Gospel. See: even atheist can say to the child: "do not kill the butterfly, it is not nice." The True Christians can be called "True Atheists", because they reject all the false gods. In fact, the Romans called the first Christian fundamentalists as "atheists". Now about the non-secular science:

Gun G,
Screen with two openings (the double slit) S,
Impact screen I.

Because of information conservation (cf. S.Hawking), the information about the events at S is recorded and is being spread across the cosmos. By observing this information at some point P, one destroys the wave-like image (called the interference pattern) in I

Therefore, here comes the possibility of breaking the light speed barrier of information transfer from P to I.

In certain reference frame, as the Lorentz transformation shows, the breaking through the light barrier means the omnipresence. So, it is out of the natural realm.

Literature.
1)The theoreticians have forbidden the experimentalists to test the breaking of the light barrier: “The Quantum Conspiracy: What Popularizers of QM Don't Want You to Know” https://youtu.be/dEaecUuEqfc

2)The theoretician Remi Cornwall is not playing in the team, he wants the Truth:
https://www.researchgate.net/project/Sig...-particles
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
30-09-2016, 08:49 AM
RE: Is the double slit experiment the mind game with Holy Spirit?
(30-09-2016 08:18 AM)theBorg Wrote:  Gun G,
Impact screen I.

I don't know why I even bothered clicking on this thread. Facepalm
[+] 15 users Like Aliza's post
30-09-2016, 08:54 AM
Heheh apparently the scientific literature includes youtube and social networks ...
30-09-2016, 08:59 AM
(30-09-2016 08:54 AM)Mathilda Wrote:  Heheh apparently the scientific literature includes youtube and social networks ...

Feynman is wrong because interwebz.
Laugh out load

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
[+] 2 users Like kim's post
30-09-2016, 09:04 AM
(30-09-2016 08:18 AM)theBorg Wrote:  Gun G,
Impact screen I.

Because of information conservation (cf. S.Hawking), the information about the events at S is recorded and is being spread across the cosmos. By observing this information at some point P, one destroys the wave-like image (called the interference pattern) in I

Therefore, here comes the possibility of breaking the light speed barrier of information transfer from P to I.

In certain reference frame, as the Lorentz transformation shows, the breaking through the light barrier means the omnipresence. So, it is out of the natural realm.

Literature.
1)The theoreticians have forbidden the experimentalists to test the breaking of the light barrier: “The Quantum Conspiracy: What Popularizers of QM Don't Want You to Know” https://youtu.be/dEaecUuEqfc

2)The theoretician Remi Cornwall is not playing in the team, he wants the Truth:
https://www.researchgate.net/project/Sig...-particles

Most probably you just deconverted a few lurkers again. How does it feel to work for satan?

Ceterum censeo, religionem delendam esse
[+] 9 users Like Deesse23's post
30-09-2016, 09:15 AM
This has got to be the stupidest thread title you've come up with yet, theBorg. It's not even wrong.

You claim to be a scientist, n'est-ce pas? Get off the Internet, and go to the lab and do some actual research to support your hypothesis. Come back when you've been published in a reputable peer-reviewed physics journal.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Astreja's post
30-09-2016, 09:28 AM
(30-09-2016 09:15 AM)Astreja Wrote:  You claim to be a scientist, n'est-ce pas? Get off the Internet, and go to the lab and do some actual research to support your hypothesis. Come back when you've been published in a reputable peer-reviewed physics journal.

But before doing all that, he should read this book and learn what the scientific method actually is.

The Demon-Haunted World

[Image: 220px-Demon-Haunted_World.jpg]
[+] 8 users Like Mathilda's post
30-09-2016, 09:31 AM
I second the recommendation to read The Demon-Haunted World. Fantastic book.
[+] 1 user Likes Astreja's post
30-09-2016, 09:46 AM
re title

No.

Tomorrow is precious, don't ruin it by fouling up today.
[+] 7 users Like Gloucester's post
30-09-2016, 10:31 AM
(30-09-2016 09:46 AM)Gloucester Wrote:  re title

No.

Damn! I got out-tersed. Weeping

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
[+] 7 users Like Chas's post