Is the double slit experiment the mind game with Holy Spirit?

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 1 Average
01-10-2016, 04:11 AM
RE: Is the double slit experiment the mind game with Holy Spirit?
(01-10-2016 03:50 AM)Jesster Wrote:  Borgy, I know you aren't very good at English. I'm here to help. Here's a common definition of "reject" from the Merriam-Webster English dictionary.

Quote:Reject: to refuse to believe, accept, or consider (something)

Hey look! You're on a forum full of people doing exactly that! You've also been on another forum (AF) full of more people doing the same yet again.

You'll get used to rejection eventually.
The Gospel is the Law. The laws in Physics are laws. Can the laws be rejected? No. Rejection is not possible.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
01-10-2016, 04:12 AM
(01-10-2016 03:44 AM)theBorg Wrote:  
(01-10-2016 03:39 AM)Mathilda Wrote:  Does burning a gospel count as rejecting it? ......
There are could be a sinners, but the Gospel can not be rejected, it is not possible.

I have not read the Gospels extensively since I was forced to in Sunday school, oh, 65 years ago. I consider them as valid as the Satanic Bible. Each has points that are interesting philosophically, each informs one about human psychology. Each has its good points and a larger proportion of total woo.

I have respect for wisdom, whatever its origin, but total disdain for woo.

Tomorrow is precious, don't ruin it by fouling up today.
01-10-2016, 04:17 AM
(01-10-2016 04:11 AM)theBorg Wrote:  
(01-10-2016 03:50 AM)Jesster Wrote:  Borgy, I know you aren't very good at English. I'm here to help. Here's a common definition of "reject" from the Merriam-Webster English dictionary.

Hey look! You're on a forum full of people doing exactly that! You've also been on another forum (AF) full of more people doing the same yet again.

You'll get used to rejection eventually.
The Gospel is the Law. The laws in Physics are laws. Can the laws be rejected? No. Rejection is not possible.

It's not law in countries with running water.

[Image: screen-shot-2012-12-10-at-3-59-30-pm.png?w=620]
[+] 3 users Like Jesster's post
01-10-2016, 04:26 AM
(01-10-2016 04:11 AM)theBorg Wrote:  The Gospel is the Law. The laws in Physics are laws. Can the laws be rejected? No. Rejection is not possible.

The "laws" is the gospel are prescriptive, the laws of physics are descriptive, dumbass.
Once again you have ab-so-fucking-lutely no clue whatsoever what the actual fuck you are fucking talking about.

Ceterum censeo, religionem delendam esse
[+] 5 users Like Deesse23's post
01-10-2016, 04:52 AM
(01-10-2016 04:26 AM)Deesse23 Wrote:  ....... The "laws" is the gospel are prescriptive, the laws of physics are descriptive, ......
One can argue what properties the laws have, but they are laws. If one does the sin, some sort of regrets come: this is the law.
01-10-2016, 04:54 AM
(01-10-2016 04:52 AM)theBorg Wrote:  
(01-10-2016 04:26 AM)Deesse23 Wrote:  ....... The "laws" is the gospel are prescriptive, the laws of physics are descriptive, ......
One can argue what properties the laws have, but they are laws. If one does the sin, some sort of regrets come: this is the law.

I "sin" according to your gospel's teachings all the time. No regrets here.

I reject both you and your gospel.
01-10-2016, 05:05 AM
(01-10-2016 04:52 AM)theBorg Wrote:  
I am not arguing over definitions of "laws", i told you the difference in definition, you are just too ignorant to just understand what the fuck i am talking about at all, right?
You still havent understood what i told you, did you? You are several orders of magnitude too stupid.

Please give the definition of a scientifc law in your own words. Drinking Beverage

*as if we already didnt have enough facepalming material* Rolleyes

Ceterum censeo, religionem delendam esse
01-10-2016, 05:07 AM
(01-10-2016 04:54 AM)Jesster Wrote:  
(01-10-2016 04:52 AM)theBorg Wrote:  One can argue what properties the laws have, but they are laws. If one does the sin, some sort of regrets come: this is the law.

I "sin" according to your gospel's teachings all the time. No regrets here.

Some person is not so sensitive to a small sin. The strongest sin is the suicide, please do not do it.
01-10-2016, 05:11 AM (This post was last modified: 01-10-2016 05:18 AM by Gloucester.)
(01-10-2016 04:11 AM)theBorg Wrote:  The Gospel is the Law. For non-believers - False
The laws in Physics are laws. For physics - True
Can the laws be rejected? True ones - no. False one - Yes.
Rejection of true laws is not possible. True
My corrections in bold.

Tomorrow is precious, don't ruin it by fouling up today.
01-10-2016, 05:15 AM
(01-10-2016 05:07 AM)theBorg Wrote:  
(01-10-2016 04:54 AM)Jesster Wrote:  I "sin" according to your gospel's teachings all the time. No regrets here.

Some person is not so sensitive to a small sin. The strongest sin is the suicide, please do not do it.

Sin isn't a real thing.

There's some more rejection for you. I'm sure if you see enough examples of it, you'll start to understand the meaning of the word.
[+] 1 user Likes Jesster's post