Is the double slit experiment the mind game with Holy Spirit?

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 1 Average
30-09-2016, 08:41 PM
RE: Is the double slit experiment the mind game with Holy Spirit?
I'm just here to say I read the title, saw who posted it, and knew it would be nothing but prepositional ignorant bullshit.

Carry on.

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 4 users Like EvolutionKills's post
30-09-2016, 09:05 PM
(30-09-2016 08:41 PM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  I'm just here to say I read the title, saw who posted it, and knew it would be nothing but prepositional ignorant bullshit.

Carry on.

Half of the title's ignorant bullshit is outside of the prepositional phrase.
30-09-2016, 09:17 PM
Is the double slit experiment the mind game with Holy Spirit?
I'd like to experiment on this double slit.
[Image: 953513d072c04e832f226a8e0d5763ed.jpg]
30-09-2016, 09:31 PM
Honestly people, why do you feed the troll? Huh

This one is not only unintelligible and unintelligent but is playing out a fucking Stark Trek fantasy for fuck’s sake.

You all must be really bored.

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 2 users Like Full Circle's post
30-09-2016, 09:34 PM
This topic, as presented, makes about as much sense as a soup sandwich. Dodgy

In fact,

[Image: YYLCOWH.jpg]
[+] 8 users Like Fireball's post
30-09-2016, 09:35 PM
(30-09-2016 08:18 AM)theBorg Wrote:  Gun G,
Screen with two openings (the double slit) S,
Impact screen I.

Because of information conservation (cf. S.Hawking), the information about the events at S is recorded and is being spread across the cosmos. By observing this information at some point P, one destroys the wave-like image (called the interference pattern) in I

Therefore, here comes the possibility of breaking the light speed barrier of information transfer from P to I.

In certain reference frame, as the Lorentz transformation shows, the breaking through the light barrier means the omnipresence. So, it is out of the natural realm.

Literature.
1)The theoreticians have forbidden the experimentalists to test the breaking of the light barrier: “The Quantum Conspiracy: What Popularizers of QM Don't Want You to Know” https://youtu.be/dEaecUuEqfc

2)The theoretician Remi Cornwall is not playing in the team, he wants the Truth:
https://www.researchgate.net/project/Sig...-particles

You mention Remi Cornwall and in the link you provided, he says this in response to your ramblings:

Quote:Mmmh, not quite sure what you mean there but all the best.

He can't even figure out what the hell you're talking about.

Entanglement has nothing to do with god, deities or the supernatural, when even the person you're linking to can't even decipher what the hell you are rambling about, you should stop and take stock of your insane ramblings and maybe consider reestablishing contact with Earth.

You trot out one argument from ignorance after another, everything you see is gawd.

All you are doing is building your massive pyramid of ignorance and detaching yourself from reality.

Christians or lurkers reading this thread, look and behold what massive, interminable confirmation bias, wrapped in ignorance yields.

This is a severely damaged intellect at work here, I would hope that anyone that sees this intellectual abandonment is no way for any religious person to present "proof" for their imaginary deity, all it does is show the depths of intellectual depravity that religion compels a person to wallow in.

Gods derive their power from post-hoc rationalizations. -The Inquisition

Using the supernatural to explain events in your life is a failure of the intellect to comprehend the world around you. -The Inquisition
[+] 3 users Like TheInquisition's post
30-09-2016, 09:40 PM
I am not at all surprised to find Borgy spamming this site with his bullshit threads as well.

Just remember, Borg, you are still "my little princess".
30-09-2016, 09:59 PM
(30-09-2016 02:07 PM)Aliza Wrote:  
(30-09-2016 01:38 PM)Chas Wrote:  Then don't bring your theism to an atheist group. Drinking Beverage

I have to agree with this, theBorg.

Just for the record, we know that you're addressing an audience that doesn't agree with you and you lack the skills and abilities to convince anyone to adopt your views. You can't even clearly convey your ideas to be understood. Now you're asking them not to get their atheism on your theism?

You come into their house and tell them not to sit on their own sofa? Seriously?
Dear a respectful Jew, see: the atheism is different from theism. Therefore, it is not possible to say "there is no True God." Part of this sentence belongs to atheism, and part to theism. These parts are messed up together in one absurd.
30-09-2016, 10:04 PM
In other words, if you don't believe that something exists, you can't talk about it.

I don't believe that Godzilla exists. That means that I can't talk about Godzilla.

Borg, please hit your head against a wall a few more times. Maybe it will fix whatever broke in there, if only temporarily. That works on those old TVs.
[+] 7 users Like Jesster's post
30-09-2016, 10:08 PM
(30-09-2016 10:04 PM)Jesster Wrote:  Borg, please hit your head against a wall a few more times. Maybe it will fix whatever broke in there, if only temporarily. That works on those old TVs.

CRT's can jump off a fucking cliff... Dodgy

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 2 users Like EvolutionKills's post