Is the double slit experiment the mind game with Holy Spirit?

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 1 Average
30-09-2016, 11:54 PM
RE: Is the double slit experiment the mind game with Holy Spirit?
(30-09-2016 11:53 PM)theBorg Wrote:  
(30-09-2016 11:21 PM)Aliza Wrote:  Don't worry. Everyone else got it.
Is the "DLJ's sock" a positive notion?
.......you couldn't read a room if it was on fire.Facepalm

When valour preys on reason, it eats the sword it fights with.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 5 users Like WhiskeyDebates's post
30-09-2016, 11:56 PM
(30-09-2016 11:50 PM)theBorg Wrote:  

So... you want to kiss Bruce Willis?
30-09-2016, 11:57 PM
(30-09-2016 11:29 PM)Astreja Wrote:  
(30-09-2016 11:12 PM)theBorg Wrote:  Nobody can reject the Gospel.

I do in fact reject the Gospel. It is a fraudulent message perpetrated by Paul the Antichrist. It teaches vile untruths such as Original Sin and substitutionary atonement.

I select you, theBorg, to be My herald. Your holy task is to make less and less sense with each passing day, driving people away from the Gospel rather than towards it. Through you I shall avenge Myself on Christianity for the destruction of My ancestral lands.

You're welcome. Cool

theBorg doesn't just make less and less sense by the day, he makes less and less sense by the minute.

Let it be known by all that Astreja is indeed a true prophet! Astreja has typed the words, and they have come true! There can be no other explanation!
[+] 1 user Likes Aliza's post
01-10-2016, 12:00 AM
(30-09-2016 11:53 PM)theBorg Wrote:  
(30-09-2016 11:21 PM)Aliza Wrote:  Don't worry. Everyone else got it.
Is the "DLJ's sock" a positive notion?

It was a facetious suggestion. Basically, you're an example of Poe's Law in action.
01-10-2016, 12:08 AM
(01-10-2016 12:00 AM)Reltzik Wrote:  Basically, you're an example of Poe's Law in action.

And/or a particularly bad case of Dunning-Kruger.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
01-10-2016, 12:18 AM
(01-10-2016 12:08 AM)Astreja Wrote:  
(01-10-2016 12:00 AM)Reltzik Wrote:  Basically, you're an example of Poe's Law in action.

And/or a particularly bad case of Dunning-Kruger.

And. Definitely and.
01-10-2016, 12:34 AM
(30-09-2016 11:08 PM)theBorg Wrote:  
(30-09-2016 10:58 PM)Aliza Wrote:  ........
What if theBorg is really DLJ's sock .....
I looked in Google, but there is no such notion "DLJ's sock". Please explain, what it is.

Okay, fine, I'll spell it out for you.

A "sock puppet" is a puppet made from a sock, usually by sticking your hand in a sock with the thumb spread to simulate a mouth, and then drawing eyes or other features to give it a face. It's usually an arts and crafts project that delights small children but which others tend to find childish and rudimentary.

On these forums, "sock puppet" is also used as a metaphor for a false identity that someone makes in the form of an additional account, which they then use to either post with anonymity, to create false supporters for their positions, or to circumvent a ban. Creating a sock puppet is a banning offense and one of the most common reasons for banning around here. (And it's very, very, very hard to get banned.)

As slang, we often shorten sock puppet to just "sock". Also, we often call sock puppets "cock pimples" in memory of one admin's epic auto-correct fail, which we will never, ever let her forget.

DLJ is one of our mods. He's highly-regarded.

In calling you DLJ's sock, Aliza is (in jest) suggesting that DLJ created you to troll us, that you don't exist as you, and that your every post is DLJ pranking us. Part of the humor is that this would be very out of character for DLJ.

The fact that you needed all of this explained to you, that you don't know what a sock is, who DLJ is, or why this was funny, and we didn't need it explained because we know all these things, is one of many, many reasons why this is our space and not yours.
[+] 3 users Like Reltzik's post
01-10-2016, 01:18 AM
Borgie, you are obviously struggling with your poor knowledge of the English language - and no-one here is prepared to give you any allowance for that.

If you you wish to continue in the utterly stupid effort to evangelise atheists why not do it in a forum that speaks your own language.

All you are going to get here is ridicule and insult.

Now, copy and paste this into Google translation.

Tomorrow is precious, don't ruin it by fouling up today.
01-10-2016, 01:36 AM
(01-10-2016 12:34 AM)Reltzik Wrote:  
(30-09-2016 11:08 PM)theBorg Wrote:  I looked in Google, but there is no such notion "DLJ's sock". Please explain, what it is.

Okay, fine, I'll spell it out for you.

A "sock puppet" is a puppet made from a sock, usually by sticking your hand in a sock with the thumb spread to simulate a mouth, and then drawing eyes or other features to give it a face. It's usually an arts and crafts project that delights small children but which others tend to find childish and rudimentary.

On these forums, "sock puppet" is also used as a metaphor for a false identity that someone makes in the form of an additional account, which they then use to either post with anonymity, to create false supporters for their positions, or to circumvent a ban. Creating a sock puppet is a banning offense and one of the most common reasons for banning around here. (And it's very, very, very hard to get banned.)

As slang, we often shorten sock puppet to just "sock". Also, we often call sock puppets "cock pimples" in memory of one admin's epic auto-correct fail, which we will never, ever let her forget.

DLJ is one of our mods. He's highly-regarded.

In calling you DLJ's sock, Aliza is (in jest) suggesting that DLJ created you to troll us, that you don't exist as you, and that your every post is DLJ pranking us. Part of the humor is that this would be very out of character for DLJ.

The fact that you needed all of this explained to you, that you don't know what a sock is, who DLJ is, or why this was funny, and we didn't need it explained because we know all these things, is one of many, many reasons why this is our space and not yours.

Also because the anagram encoded messages DLJ writes make no sense and just looks like a word salad until you find the anagrams.
[+] 1 user Likes Aliza's post
01-10-2016, 02:38 AM
(30-09-2016 09:31 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  You all must be really bored.

Pretty much.