Is the mental health group I am in geting meanywhere

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
07-05-2014, 10:51 PM
Is the mental health group I am in geting meanywhere
basically I have been in avita community partners since somewhere around 21014.{if OI can remember.} I have been treated for a mental illness called paranoid scitzo affective till know and today it dawned on me maybe I am in the wrong program... you se one thing is i have never seen anybody stop coming to mental health for any reason. well besides feeling like they aren't doing anything and that is the way I am starting tofeel. I have heard of peole showing up since the 1980's and still haven't gotten any better.

so do yu think i should be able to switch to a better program and if so how to find one without fallig in the same pit fal of an adult day care.

1. Striding and swaggering rootlessness without end. The precious flow of life.
2. one should fear sweet a blood stained flower.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
08-05-2014, 12:19 PM
RE: Is the mental health group I am in geting meanywhere
Probably no harm in looking for another group. Maybe you could even seek out a private psychologist to do a re-evaluation of your issues and situation. It's worth a try! Thumbsup

Again Kunoxi ...with your writing ... try slowing down your thoughts before posting. Many of the new people here aren't familiar with your ... "style" issues. Shy

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like kim's post