Is the moon artificial?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
25-04-2016, 05:23 AM
RE: Is the moon artificial?
(25-04-2016 04:59 AM)Tryffyuthaskan Wrote:  
(25-04-2016 04:55 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  Still no evidence!

Go read a book? What a cop out! You ain't got shit buckwheat. How about you go get an education dipshit?

Sorry I told you about my education and how I feel about your ad hominems.

Attacking me won't change the facts.

I stop responding to you.

Bye Bye.

Bullshit.

If you do have such a background, then how come I need to do your work? How come I need to read that book, instead of you providing evidence to back up your assertions? If you have a real physics background, then how come you cannot present the material of the book in such a way as to be convincing to a layman audience? I mean, why else post here? We're not a physics forum, we're not able to do a legitimate peer review. You came to a layman audience, and yet you cannot present your argument to a layman audience.

You don't get to make an assertion, then pass of your burden of proof onto us like a fucking homework assignment. Do your own work, you lazy prick.

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 4 users Like EvolutionKills's post
25-04-2016, 07:13 AM
(25-04-2016 05:23 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  
(25-04-2016 04:59 AM)Tryffyuthaskan Wrote:  Sorry I told you about my education and how I feel about your ad hominems.

Attacking me won't change the facts.

I stop responding to you.

Bye Bye.

Bullshit.

If you do have such a background, then how come I need to do your work? How come I need to read that book, instead of you providing evidence to back up your assertions? If you have a real physics background, then how come you cannot present the material of the book in such a way as to be convincing to a layman audience? I mean, why else post here? We're not a physics forum, we're not able to do a legitimate peer review. You came to a layman audience, and yet you cannot present your argument to a layman audience.

You don't get to make an assertion, then pass of your burden of proof onto us like a fucking homework assignment. Do your own work, you lazy prick.

You are still showing how selective you are in your reading of my postings

So, bye bye

( you probably haven't really studied a thing, Just a 'wild guess"
25-04-2016, 07:14 AM
(25-04-2016 07:13 AM)Tryffyuthaskan Wrote:  
(25-04-2016 05:23 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  Bullshit.

You are still showing how selective you are in your reading of my postings

So, bye bye

The moon is made of cheese.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
25-04-2016, 07:23 AM
(25-04-2016 07:14 AM)Banjo Wrote:  
(25-04-2016 07:13 AM)Tryffyuthaskan Wrote:  You are still showing how selective you are in your reading of my postings

So, bye bye

The moon is made of cheese.

Nope, Titanium. It is actually a spaceship and it is also connects with Saturn

Hence those logo's like Nike's and what have you,
25-04-2016, 07:25 AM
(25-04-2016 07:23 AM)Tryffyuthaskan Wrote:  
(25-04-2016 07:14 AM)Banjo Wrote:  The moon is made of cheese.

Nope, Titanium. It is actually a spaceship and it is also connect with Saturn

No, I had moon on my pasta last week,

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
Banjo.
25-04-2016, 07:26 AM
(25-04-2016 07:25 AM)Banjo Wrote:  
(25-04-2016 07:23 AM)Tryffyuthaskan Wrote:  Nope, Titanium. It is actually a spaceship and it is also connect with Saturn

No, I had moon on my pasta last week,

good for you.
25-04-2016, 07:27 AM
How is the moon artificial? I can see it at night. Maybe I'm not understanding what you're trying to say. Please explain.
25-04-2016, 07:29 AM
(25-04-2016 07:23 AM)Tryffyuthaskan Wrote:  Nope, Titanium. It is actually a spaceship and it is also connect with Saturn

Laugh out load

No

Now, since titanium is an element that does occur naturally. ..... they may have indeed found traces of such there.

As for everything else? Better citations and references, please.

Yes

Or.... please enlighten us as to how our Moon is some how related to Saturn.

Or even offer up some other answers to other questions posed to yourself in other threads instead of ignoring what must obviously be very hard points to answer.

Drinking Beverage
[+] 2 users Like Peebothuhul's post
25-04-2016, 07:31 AM
(25-04-2016 07:26 AM)Tryffyuthaskan Wrote:  
(25-04-2016 07:25 AM)Banjo Wrote:  No, I had moon on my pasta last week,

good for you.

You are either a nutjob, or a troll.

Which is it?

Banjo.
[+] 1 user Likes Banjo's post
25-04-2016, 08:46 AM
http://gizmodo.com/5977205/why-the-moon-...tive-proof

This article and video explain that the technology to fake the landing didn't even exist. Conspiracy theorists love to say that NASA wasn't technologically advanced enough to get to the moon, but could have faked it in a studio; apparently it was just the opposite. It would have been MORE difficult to build high speed cameras and the media tech to actually fake the moon physics and footage.
[+] 2 users Like WeAreTheCosmos's post