Is the religion a half-real ?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
11-08-2018, 03:19 PM (This post was last modified: 11-08-2018 03:22 PM by JDog554.)
Wink Is the religion a half-real ?
Hello everyone, I'm a new member of this site and it's my first posting.Smile
I am anti religious from 2 years and now I also write a book and there are so many mistakes in the Bible and the Quran and we know that they are not the book/s of God but they are the books by some people like us who just act like god to manipulate the others and there are many problems whit these teories that even the teists know that they are bullshit. Also there are many evedences of the Evolution and we know that its true so for sure the world much older then religion says and we came from animals and we are not just created for one moment but even when we have so mutch evedences about the evolution and so mutch evedences that the books are falce there are still some thinks that are strenge and show that the religion is not 100% fake like some miricles and soul experiences, but don't get me wrong by miricles I does not mean the overeted thinks that are 99% of their miricles but I mean the big ones and by soul experiences I don't mean dead experiences in internet becouse in them there are so many contradictions and doesn't had any sense and it looks like halucinations or lies. By miricles I mean some thinks like this what christians call it ''the holy spirit'' like talking in tongues or one time my father (who is bulgarian) was in greek church and the pastor had some spiritual power and he doesn's even knowed my father and was not even a bulgarian and talked to him in bulgarian : ''son son why you take away from me you will see many thinks and then you will go back to me'' and that is not halucination he did it to other persons too. Also my grantmother had cancer and some pastor whit some spiritual power tell her that it will take allay and it really hapen. There are also some other stories like these. First I don't liked the christianity but I still believed it and I thinked that becouse of these thinks is imposible Got to not exist but I had no idea how many wrong thinks are in the bible and that even she desprove herself by so many contradictions and wrong history and how they say that the Eart is flat and all these bullshits whit the cosmos. Also I thinket that evolution is just teory I don't knowed that there are so many evedences about her. Later after I saw that the bible is not perfect I saw also that in Islam are also some miricles and again most of them are overated but sometimes are real like some of these -----> Link Removed. Links not allowed in first posts. Video Embedded Below (see the first and that in 51:30 - 55:00) also some people say that when they was somethink like half deat they go up and saw his body and also see what the others talk an what they do. I don't talk whit them personaly but they are friends whit my parents and they are not even religious I don't know does they had some look like ''soulbody'' or was not soul but some energy or some halucination but the chanse to be halucination is not big becouse they saw that the others do and what they talk. ofcorse that does not prove that the whole religion is true and do not disprove evolution but when we watch all of the factors in my opinion there is some hight power that control the world and from the energy the world was formed by natural selection to the moment that we are now and we the humans start to imaginate from where we come from and some other delicate questions and start thinking that there is somethink highter then us and we named the hight power ''God'' and created many images of her like christians images muslum images and also all the other 42 thousant religious images. So in my opinion if christianity is true there will not be finded so many species and also skeletons of human-monkey and there will not be DNA evedences for the evolution, also the Bible will be writen good and today the people will be amazed by her not to laught to her so mutch and there will have miricles but not in the other religion only in christianity. If Islam was true will be the same think. If only evolution was true it will be normal to be findet evedences for her and to be disproved the ''holly books'' but there will not be some supernatural thinks. But if there is some hight power and we create god(who is propaganda but also image of the hight power) and also we evolve by natural selection whitch is proven there everythink is explainet. What you think about that? Can some religion somehow be write about everythink or its half real or there is some diffrent explanation?

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
11-08-2018, 07:34 PM
RE: Is the religion a half-real ?
You will get more responses if you break your posts into paragraphs. Smile
[+] 3 users Like Gwaithmir's post
11-08-2018, 10:21 PM
(11-08-2018 03:19 PM)Nickk798 Wrote:  But if there is some hight power and we create god(who is propaganda but also image of the hight power) and also we evolve by natural selection whitch is proven there everythink is explainet. What you think about that? Can some religion somehow be write about everythink or its half real or there is some diffrent explanation?

I think that what you're calling god is nothing more than tricksters and charlatans. Let me know when they've grown somebody's arm back and fed all the starving kids in Africa. Until the what you're calling a miracle is a piss poor excuse.

---
Flesh and blood of a dead star, slain in the apocalypse of supernova, resurrected by four billion years of continuous autocatalytic reaction and crowned with the emergent property of sentience in the dream that the universe might one day understand itself.
[+] 1 user Likes Paleophyte's post
12-08-2018, 04:45 AM
(11-08-2018 03:19 PM)Nickk798 Wrote:  I am anti religious from 2 years and now I also write a book and there are so many mistakes in the Bible and the Quran....

I hope your book isn't written in English.
[+] 2 users Like Thoreauvian's post
12-08-2018, 05:19 AM
Hello, and welcome to TTA.

This post is in the introductions area, where we're not supposed to do much more than say howdy. You went into a lot of detail about your ideas, so I'm going to move this thread into a section of the forum where we can discuss more freely. julep - Moderator

fudge is the only divinity that matters
[+] 2 users Like julep's post
12-08-2018, 06:14 AM
No, not half real. Not real at all. All fake.

I have a website here which discusses the issues and terminology surrounding religion and atheism. It's hopefully user friendly to all.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
12-08-2018, 06:41 AM (This post was last modified: 12-08-2018 06:45 AM by Nickk798.)
(12-08-2018 06:14 AM)Robvalue Wrote:  No, not half real. Not real at all. All fake.

Okay but if all is fake how can had some spiritual thinks like these in the video, I am not religion fan but in my opinion we have to show the weak parts of the religion and to and find the true explanation of her strengths sides
12-08-2018, 07:09 AM
(12-08-2018 06:41 AM)Nickk798 Wrote:  
(12-08-2018 06:14 AM)Robvalue Wrote:  No, not half real. Not real at all. All fake.

Okay but if all is fake how can had some spiritual thinks like these in the video, I am not religion fan but in my opinion we have to show the weak parts of the religion and to and find the true explanation of her strengths sides

What do you mean by "spiritual thin[g]s"? What do you think is compelling? I only watched the part you highlighted about the flowers opening... there are many flowers that open at specific times during the day so the fact that one of them roughly lines up with the calls to prayer, which also happen at specific times, is not evidence that they are responding in any way to the calls.

Even if you can find something odd for which we have no explanation then the answer is that we have no explanation and need to investigate. It is unreasonable to just say "must be a god" when we have no evidence that a god has been the actual explanation for anything at any time.

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
[+] 1 user Likes unfogged's post
12-08-2018, 07:26 AM
Hello.
Perhaps in another thread, you could post what formal training you have in Ancient Near Eastern Literature, Arabic religious literature and Comparative Mythological writings.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein It is objectively immoral to kill innocent babies. Please stick to the guilty babies.
12-08-2018, 07:33 AM
(12-08-2018 07:09 AM)unfogged Wrote:  
(12-08-2018 06:41 AM)Nickk798 Wrote:  Okay but if all is fake how can had some spiritual thinks like these in the video, I am not religion fan but in my opinion we have to show the weak parts of the religion and to and find the true explanation of her strengths sides

What do you mean by "spiritual thin[g]s"? What do you think is compelling? I only watched the part you highlighted about the flowers opening... there are many flowers that open at specific times during the day so the fact that one of them roughly lines up with the calls to prayer, which also happen at specific times, is not evidence that they are responding in any way to the calls.

Even if you can find something odd for which we have no explanation then the answer is that we have no explanation and need to investigate. It is unreasonable to just say "must be a god" when we have no evidence that a god has been the actual explanation for anything at any time.

Maybe you are right but there many openings at the same time and in the first miricle in the body of the baby was some quran verses whitch is strange. And both of them were showed on the TV