Is there a Biden/Warren run in the offing?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
22-08-2015, 09:03 PM
Is there a Biden/Warren run in the offing?
Joe Biden and Elizabeth Warren have been meeting. Could they be discussing a run at the nomination?

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
22-08-2015, 09:23 PM
RE: Is there a Biden/Warren run in the offing?
(22-08-2015 09:03 PM)Chas Wrote:  Joe Biden and Elizabeth Warren have been meeting. Could they be discussing a run at the nomination?

It would not surprise me. Bernie Sanders is routing Hillary in the northeast and is exposing her weakness as a candidate. If a far left guy like Sanders can do that a one two punch like Biden and Warren definitely could upset the applecart. The Establishment Democrats will not have another outsider win the nomination, they got lucky with Obama and got a centrist who 20 years ago would have been a republican. If Sanders wins that will show the Progressives they they do not have to stand down and shut up and the center right part of the Democratic party is scared to death they will have an uprising similar to what the Republicans have been dealing with.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
Find all posts by this user
[+] 3 users Like Revenant77x's post
22-08-2015, 09:27 PM (This post was last modified: 22-08-2015 10:02 PM by GirlyMan.)
I'm thinking O'Malley/Webb when all is said and done. They are the Democrat ticket most likely to prevail against the GOP.

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
23-08-2015, 12:52 PM
(22-08-2015 09:27 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  I'm thinking O'Malley/Webb when all is said and done. They are the Democrat ticket most likely to prevail against the GOP.

O'Malley is chicken. First he said the right thing: "all lives matter" then he apologized for this TRUE statement. He was intimidated by this group "Black Lies Matter"
He looked pathetic. He is NOT strong leader

English is my second language.
I AM DEPLORABLE AND IRREDEEMABLE
SHE PERSISTED WE RESISTED