Is there a single decent person below the Mason Dixon line?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
11-11-2014, 03:24 PM
RE: Is there a single decent person below the Mason Dixon line?
(11-11-2014 03:20 PM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  
(11-11-2014 03:09 PM)The Germans are coming Wrote:  Your views on incest and cousin marriage shock me.

Ever heard of king Phillip the third of Spain? Or king Charles the Second of Spain? Or emperor Franz the first of Austria?

Well all of these monarchs had 2 things in common.

First, they were all the results of a long line of royal families keeping "bloodlines clean" by marrying their cousins with each other.

Second, they were all mentaly disabled.

Phillip the third of Spain managed to get a rebellion in the Netherlands out of control which subsequently declared their independence from the Spanish crown, he lost a war against France that resulted in Spanish terretory north of the Pyrenes being handed over to the French, he enterd his nation into the 30 years war which would show to be catastrophic for Spain and created a economic crisis which his successor hardly managed to control.

Charles the second of Spain was a full blown catastrophy. A man with the mind of a child who spent Spain into a financial crisis, a famine and who had the "curious hobby" of watching people being burned alive and tortured to death in various other ways. If you google him and take a look at his portraits you can see for yourself that he looked somewhat "special". In the end his wife and relatives were scared shitless of him and for some reason (probably medical) he couldnt produce any offspring. Which in the end lead to the death of his dynasty, the outbrake of the war of Spanish succession and a French Bourbon monarchy for Spain that exstits to this day.

And Franz? Well, he was the opposite of Charles. A cuddly "special" person, who enjoyed eating cake and being driven through villages throwing chocolate and sweets at peasants and getting drunk together with them. Yet his inability to manage the affairs of the state resulted in Austria losing 3 invasions by Napoleon and Metternich taking over the state who built a cruel, ruthless and brutal police state.

Long story short, any European will give you the example of European nobility as a showcase of what incest does to offsprings minds. Lessons to be seen by everyone in Europe since the 15th century.
And you Americans dont even need to know the history of European royal families to know that. Just watch the first 4 seasons of Game of Thrones.

Yep. I know all about it. Still not my place to decide who gets married.

Where do you draw the line on who should be allowed to have children and who shouldnt. Mentally handicapped people who are related? How about not related? Does that mean that people with disabilities that dont effect them mentally shouldnt be allowed to marry either?

Nope. Thats not something I'm willing to do.

What?!

Let me just point something out here for you.

There is a difference between seeking medical advice for potential dangers that could result out of having a child with your partner, and just outright fucking your own brother.

[Image: RPYH95t.png]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
11-11-2014, 03:26 PM
You can marry your fourth cousin

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
11-11-2014, 03:26 PM
(11-11-2014 03:24 PM)The Germans are coming Wrote:  What?!

There is a difference between seeking medical advice for potential dangers that could result out of having a child with your partner, and just outright fucking your own brother.

Why?

... this is my signature!
11-11-2014, 03:35 PM
(11-11-2014 03:26 PM)cjlr Wrote:  
(11-11-2014 03:24 PM)The Germans are coming Wrote:  What?!

Why?

Right. I just went through the bother of reading through the german legal code on this and it lists 3 main reasons:

1: Incest is scientificaly proven to dramaticaly increase the chances of birth defects.

2: Studies of criminology show that most cases of incest are the result of sexual child abuse that when not confronted by legal authority can extend into adulthood.

3: The power dynamic of a family is shown by studies to make it difficult for people to voice if they are or are not consenting to having sex.

Laws prohibiting incest are mainly in existance for the protection of minors and to prevent sexual abuse.

[Image: RPYH95t.png]
[+] 1 user Likes The Germans are coming's post
11-11-2014, 03:39 PM
(11-11-2014 05:21 AM)The Germans are coming Wrote:  Seriously?

In the past 4 years in which I spent an increased time on forums that have a mayority US membership I encounterd several US citizens from below the Mason Dixon line and almoust every single one of them is a cunt.

"Franco was the best political leader Europe ever had"
"Gays should be locked up"
"Jews killed Jesus"
"Segregation was to protect negros"
"Nelson Mandela was an anti white terrorist"
"The civil rights movement was a communist conspiracy"
"Having kids with your cousin isnt incest"
"Man has the right to beat his wife if she disobays him"

And a consistent repeating of the word "eurotrash". Is there even a single decent person in that region? And if you are a decent person why dont you get the fuck out of there?

Technically I'm below that line.... And a great deal south east (or south west) of it at that.

Of course, in my own assessment, I'm not all that much of a decent person, I just felt the need to point it out. Drinking Beverage

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
11-11-2014, 03:55 PM
(11-11-2014 03:09 PM)The Germans are coming Wrote:  Your views on incest and cousin marriage shock me.

Ever heard of king Phillip the third of Spain? Or king Charles the Second of Spain? Or emperor Franz the first of Austria?

Well all of these monarchs had 2 things in common.

First, they were all the results of a long line of royal families keeping "bloodlines clean" by marrying their cousins with each other.

Second, they were all mentaly disabled.

Phillip the third of Spain managed to get a rebellion in the Netherlands out of control which subsequently declared their independence from the Spanish crown, he lost a war against France that resulted in Spanish terretory north of the Pyrenes being handed over to the French, he enterd his nation into the 30 years war which would show to be catastrophic for Spain and created a economic crisis which his successor hardly managed to control.

Charles the second of Spain was a full blown catastrophy. A man with the mind of a child who spent Spain into a financial crisis, a famine and who had the "curious hobby" of watching people being burned alive and tortured to death in various other ways. If you google him and take a look at his portraits you can see for yourself that he looked somewhat "special". In the end his wife and relatives were scared shitless of him and for some reason (probably medical) he couldnt produce any offspring. Which in the end lead to the death of his dynasty, the outbrake of the war of Spanish succession and a French Bourbon monarchy for Spain that exstits to this day.

And Franz? Well, he was the opposite of Charles. A cuddly "special" person, who enjoyed eating cake and being driven through villages throwing chocolate and sweets at peasants and getting drunk together with them. Yet his inability to manage the affairs of the state resulted in Austria losing 3 invasions by Napoleon and Metternich taking over the state who built a cruel, ruthless and brutal police state.

Long story short, any European will give you the example of European nobility as a showcase of what incest does to offsprings minds. Lessons to be seen by everyone in Europe since the 15th century.
And you Americans dont even need to know the history of European royal families to know that. Just watch the first 4 seasons of Game of Thrones.

With the royal families, cousin marriage was considered branching out, and brother and sister marriage was more the norm. For the peasants, cousin marriage was the norm, and there was just enough branching out in addition to that to keep the gene pool fresh.

I don't have much of an opinion on the matter. I've never even dated a girl from the same country. I'm just stating facts.

'Murican Canadian
[+] 1 user Likes yakherder's post
11-11-2014, 04:20 PM
And once upon a time a great portion of civilization was occupied by smelly romans ..... Where they dipped their wicks in all types of peasantry making all sorts of bloodlines impossible to determine....

Wait....

What were we talking about? Cousins fucking?

Carry on....

When I want your opinion I'll read your entrails.
[+] 1 user Likes WitchSabrina's post
11-11-2014, 04:23 PM (This post was last modified: 11-11-2014 04:34 PM by cjlr.)
(11-11-2014 03:35 PM)The Germans are coming Wrote:  
(11-11-2014 03:26 PM)cjlr Wrote:  Why?

Right. I just went through the bother of reading through the german legal code on this and it lists 3 main reasons:

1: Incest is scientificaly proven to dramaticaly increase the chances of birth defects.

This is true for cousins as well, and you already referred to screening prior to having children.

Should we outright criminalise relationships above a certain threshold of risk, then?

What about those who are known to carry heritable genetic conditions? They, too, are "scientifically proven to dramatically increase the chances of birth defects". Or mothers over 40?

(11-11-2014 03:35 PM)The Germans are coming Wrote:  2: Studies of criminology show that most cases of incest are the result of sexual child abuse that when not confronted by legal authority can extend into adulthood.

3: The power dynamic of a family is shown by studies to make it difficult for people to voice if they are or are not consenting to having sex.

Laws prohibiting incest are mainly in existance for the protection of minors and to prevent sexual abuse.

In what way is that not already covered by consent laws?

Abusers tend to abuse those who are not in a position to react. Traditional family structures are prone to that.

I'm still not seeing where consensual acts between adults become magically different one they cross an arbitrary line of consanguinuity.

... this is my signature!
[+] 3 users Like cjlr's post
11-11-2014, 05:39 PM
The slightly increased risk for mutations in the children of first cousins is about on par with the slightly increased risk of mutations in the children of a woman whose age exceeds 40 and is, in the case of first cousins, much less of an increase in risk than most people would assume. Should giving birth be criminalized for women over 40?

Again, not promoting first cousin marriage, just playing devil's advocate in a forum supposedly dominated by somewhat rational freethinkers who don't make decisions affecting other people based on beliefs backed up by very weak data Tongue

'Murican Canadian
[+] 1 user Likes yakherder's post
12-11-2014, 10:19 AM
There are lots of good people south of the M-D line. You only get to hear about the nut jobs in the news so it appears we are all like that. I am from Houma, LA and think I am an OK guy. That is far far from the M-D line.