Is this book for real? WE have a mental disorder?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
15-11-2013, 12:26 PM
RE: Is this book for real? WE have a mental disorder?
(13-11-2013 01:57 PM)FaceOfBoe Wrote:  
(13-11-2013 01:55 PM)Can_of_Beans Wrote:  I have a mental disorder. Just visit the Offensive Jokes thread if you don't believe me. Smile

There is an offensive jokes thread?

Obviously we have a mental disorder.

We don't beileve in an invisible being, that sacrificed itself, to itself for sins it created and/or allowed to happen. Makes perfect sense really..or something. So we must be the crazy ones. Drinking Beverage

And yes we do have an offensive joke thread.

http://www.thethinkingatheist.com/forum/...kes-thread

" Generally speaking, the errors in religion are dangerous; those in philosophy only ridiculous."
David Hume
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
15-11-2013, 03:43 PM
(15-11-2013 12:04 PM)jaguar3030 Wrote:  
(15-11-2013 11:02 AM)PleaseJesus Wrote:  Early detection + non-vital organ/system = doctor says, "It's cancer but it's good to go..."

You've brought forth another reason why the atheist glass is eternally half empty.

Half empty?
Psssh...everyone knows that atoms are over 99% empty space, so that glass is no where CLOSE to half empty. More like <99% empty.

Oh, and as doctors say that about some types of cancer, we atheists say that about some types of religious delusions. "They aren't so far gone, we can hopefully show them the fallacies in their delusions."

WAIT A MINUTE. 99% empty space? You do know the ancients, even the church, might have had you committed or killed for your heresies regarding solid matter. Angel

If you consider them backwards for their ignorance, perhaps on the judgment day they will consider you ungrateful and ignorant progeny for your abysmal worldview.

The WORST sin I can find in the Bible--which leads to so many other sins in turn--is pride. But you know better than God, don't you? Not prideful at all even with the possibilities that God is in another universe, another dimension or too small or too big for you to see God.

P-R-I-D-add an E it means to me--atheism! Atheism! Pride...ful atheism!
15-11-2013, 03:44 PM
(15-11-2013 12:26 PM)KidCharlemagne1962 Wrote:  
(13-11-2013 01:57 PM)FaceOfBoe Wrote:  There is an offensive jokes thread?

Obviously we have a mental disorder.

We don't beileve in an invisible being, that sacrificed itself, to itself for sins it created and/or allowed to happen. Makes perfect sense really..or something. So we must be the crazy ones. Drinking Beverage

You don't believe in a self-sacrificial leader who risked His own self for the benefit of others?

Fixed.
15-11-2013, 03:50 PM
(15-11-2013 03:44 PM)PleaseJesus Wrote:  
(15-11-2013 12:26 PM)KidCharlemagne1962 Wrote:  Obviously we have a mental disorder.

You don't believe in a self-sacrificial leader who risked His own self for the benefit of others?

Fixed.

No I do not. If there were such a being it would require serious psychological help.

If your god is so powerful and all knowing then the charade it has cooked up is a bit daft. I know, I know. It can't spoon feed us anything. We have to damn ourselves to the hell it created for us even though it loves us. It cannot intervene.

I'm not trying to be snide but want to try and convey to you how I view this. It never made sense to me, even as a child as saw through it.

" Generally speaking, the errors in religion are dangerous; those in philosophy only ridiculous."
David Hume
15-11-2013, 05:41 PM
(15-11-2013 03:43 PM)PleaseJesus Wrote:  The WORST sin I can find in the Bible--which leads to so many other sins in turn--is pride.

Looks like you'll join us in hell then.Yes I'll buy you a beer down there.