Is this... heaven?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
01-03-2011, 09:39 PM

Is this... heaven?
See what I did there? Heaven? 'cause it's an atheist forum? Eh? Eh?

Name's Charles, 17, Massachusetts, 6'7", black hair, blue eyes.

Minus the 6'7" and blue eyes.
Quote this message in a reply
01-03-2011, 11:25 PM
RE: Is this... heaven?
It is closer to heaven than anything you will find in a church.

When I find myself in times of trouble, Richard Dawkins comes to me, speaking words of reason, now I see, now I see.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
02-03-2011, 05:09 AM
Yes. Yes it is. We're all dead. Every. One. Of. Us.

Tongue

Welcome to TTAF!

"It does feel like something to be wrong; it feels like being right." -Kathryn Schulz
I am 100% certain that I am wrong about something I am certain about right now. Because even if everything I stand for turns out to be completely true, I was still wrong about being wrong.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
02-03-2011, 01:54 PM

Good enough, haha thanks.
02-03-2011, 02:06 PM
There is a theory which states that if ever anybody discovers exactly what the Universe is for and why it is here, it will instantly disappear and be replaced by something even more bizarre and inexplicable. There is another theory which states that this has already happened.
[Douglas Adams]

"Never underestimate how narrow-minded, petty and stupid people can be". Mark Fulton, forum member
02-03-2011, 04:35 PM
Welcome to TTAF!

"Owl," said Rabbit shortly, "you and I have brains. The others have fluff. If there is any thinking to be done in this Forest - and when I say thinking I mean thinking - you and I must do it."
- A. A. Milne, The House at Pooh Corner
02-03-2011, 04:53 PM

This is Heaven if you want to call it that. Either way it's a real place. Something that can not be said about that other place.

Tongue Welcome! Smile
02-03-2011, 05:45 PM

(02-03-2011 02:06 PM)Cubic Bubbles Wrote:  There is a theory which states that if ever anybody discovers exactly what the Universe is for and why it is here, it will instantly disappear and be replaced by something even more bizarre and inexplicable. There is another theory which states that this has already happened.
[Douglas Adams]
That was, so. So. So. Meani- random.

(02-03-2011 04:53 PM)GassyKitten Wrote:  This is Heaven if you want to call it that. Either way it's a real place. Something that can not be said about that other place.

Tongue Welcome! Smile

You've obviously never been to a candy store. HEAVEN IS REAL AND YOU'RE A POOPYHEAD FOR NOT KNOWING SO.

and thanks for the welcome, guys.
02-03-2011, 06:03 PM

(02-03-2011 04:53 PM)GassyKitten Wrote:  This is Heaven if you want to call it that. Either way it's a real place. Something that can not be said about that other place.

Tongue Welcome! Smile

You've obviously never been to a candy store. HEAVEN IS REAL AND YOU'RE A POOPYHEAD FOR NOT KNOWING SO.

and thanks for the welcome, guys.
[/quote]
I've been to candy stores before and they are not Heaven, but hell! I have it on good authority from my hips, and my BowFlex! Tongue
02-03-2011, 06:06 PM

Your hips lie. Don't listen to shakira.

Your bowflex should love candy stores, they give it a purpose in life ;D

Also, if weight below the hip is your problem, just find a nice hispanic or black man, they always appreciate said weight. And by they, I mean we. And by we, I mean me.

Now I want to go to heaven.