Is this how a creationist lobbyist thinks?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
02-06-2017, 07:33 PM
RE: Is this how a creationist lobbyist thinks?
Stop making those "ad homineN attacks".
Stupid bitch.

Weeping

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
02-06-2017, 07:43 PM
(02-06-2017 06:50 PM)RocketSurgeon76 Wrote:  
(02-06-2017 11:39 AM)Gawdzilla Wrote:  If you think this is bad, watch "A Flock of Dodos".

When I read that, my brain furnished the phrase "A Flock of Dildos". Laugh out load

[Image: redface.gif]

I am truly, madly, deeply ashamed. Will now go live as a hermitess for about five years subsiding on soot and my own tears

"E se non passa la tristezza con altri occhi la guarderò."
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 3 users Like Vera's post
02-06-2017, 08:09 PM
(02-06-2017 07:43 PM)Vera Wrote:  
(02-06-2017 06:50 PM)RocketSurgeon76 Wrote:  When I read that, my brain furnished the phrase "A Flock of Dildos". Laugh out load

[Image: redface.gif]

I am truly, madly, deeply ashamed. Will now go live as a hermitess for about five years subsiding on soot and my own tears

No, keep your sweet 'n' sour heathen self around here to give the christards hell! Yes
[+] 3 users Like Fireball's post
02-06-2017, 08:24 PM
(02-06-2017 08:09 PM)Fireball Wrote:  your sweet 'n' sour heathen self
That literally made me snort out loud (good thing I'm alone, all alone am I, ever since... but let's not digress... too much...)

Not a bad description, actually, not a bad one at all Yes (Not sure about the sweet part, but still...)

[Image: scumbag-good-guy-sour-patch-kid-im-like-...l-care.jpg]

And now I really want sour candy (love it! Love sour things, actually)

02-06-2017, 09:26 PM
Vera, I find it a little bit staggering to think of you as single. You're amazing! But then again, I have read that some men have difficulty being partner to highly intelligent women, particularly in "macho" cultures, as your part of our hemisphere tends to promote. That's their loss, though, not yours.

If I ever encounter a man I consider intellectually worthy of being partner to someone with as interesting a mind as you possess, I will send him your way. (Assuming you like dudes, of course.) It may take me a while.

"Theology made no provision for evolution. The biblical authors had missed the most important revelation of all! Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?" - E. O. Wilson
[+] 2 users Like RocketSurgeon76's post
02-06-2017, 10:12 PM
Non, RocketSurgeon, je ne suis jamais seule, avec ma solitude…

And it comes in all shapes and forms, not just the most obvious one... Undecided

I… I am slightly (more than slightly) at a loss for words (who would’ve believed it possible, eh?). I’m a bit Japanese in this respect and don’t know how to handle compliments very well… but... thank you. Truly.

In the words of the greatest Portuguese poet, Fernando Pessoa: “Solitude desolates me, company oppresses me.” (well, the vast majority of company… and then you meet those precious few whose company doesn't… and then you have to leave, again, and there's too few hellos and too many goodbyes and I'm so tired of it...[Image: m1522.gif]

I can't dominate
This state of anxiety
The hurry to arrive,
So that I don't arrive late

I don't know from what I'm running
Could it be from this loneliness?
But why do I refuse
The one who wants to give me a hand

I will continue to seek
The one I want to give myself to
Because so far I only
Want the one that I have never seen
Cause I just want the one,
That I have never met

This dissatisfaction
I can't understand
Always this feeling
That I'm losing

I'm in a hurry to leave.
The moment I arrive, I want to feel
The will to leave for somewhere else

I will continue to seek
My shape
My place
Because until now I am only fine where I am not.
Because I just want to go
Where I'm not going
Because I'm just fine
Where I'm not.

But mostly, it’s the way life is, Rocket, some things work out, others don’t and none of us is guaranteed or owed a happy ending (and that’s if we accept that *that* is the ultimate happy ending. And I’m quite not prepared to. Rolleyes )

(Took me a while to figure out – how does he know I’m single. Then I remembered the song. But actually, in this case I just meant that I’m alone in the flat (yay!). And I just like this song (and can sing it not too bad either)

[+] 5 users Like Vera's post