Is this person debunking this ?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
05-12-2015, 10:48 AM
RE: Is this person debunking this ?
There is no such thing as NDE, not in the "afterlife, comback" sense. Near death does not mean coming back from the dead. Once your brain, body cells are beyond repair you are dead. "Coming back" only means you didn't go beyond that window. Just like a car battery as long as it is has enough working juice, may seem dead, you can recharge it. But dismantle that same battery to the point of destroying it's structure, you cant jump it.

If "NDEs" were as real as people claim, you could decapitate their heads, sew them back on, and have them be fully functional.

Poetry by Brian37(poems by an atheist) Also on Facebook as BrianJames Rational Poet and Twitter Brianrrs37
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Brian37's post
05-12-2015, 06:16 PM
RE: Is this person debunking this ?
(05-12-2015 10:48 AM)Brian37 Wrote:  There is no such thing as NDE, not in the "afterlife, comback" sense. Near death does not mean coming back from the dead. Once your brain, body cells are beyond repair you are dead. "Coming back" only means you didn't go beyond that window. Just like a car battery as long as it is has enough working juice, may seem dead, you can recharge it. But dismantle that same battery to the point of destroying it's structure, you cant jump it.

If "NDEs" were as real as people claim, you could decapitate their heads, sew them back on, and have them be fully functional.

I think you might be missing the NEAR part of the NDE.
Its a near death experience.

I nearly fell off a house.
I nearly drove off a cliff.
I nearly won the lottery.

People may meet a definition of medical death and if nothing is done, then that person may permanently be dead, but given our more modern medical practices, we can bring some people back to a life of heart beats and brain functions that we typically call "alive".

Insanity - doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply