Is this shit even real?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
10-01-2016, 10:03 PM
RE: Is this shit even real?
(10-01-2016 03:31 PM)GenesisNemesis Wrote:  
(10-01-2016 02:55 PM)Banjo Wrote:  Citation required.

I need a citation to show that humans are omnivores? I don't think I do.

You claimed civilization was unnatural. That is what you need to prove. As far as I am aware, apes in general live in communities.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
10-01-2016, 10:06 PM
I've seen penguins act more civilized than a lot of people I know.

If we came from dust, then why is there still dust?
10-01-2016, 10:08 PM
(10-01-2016 10:06 PM)cactus Wrote:  I've seen penguins act more civilized than a lot of people I know.

Penguins also live in communities.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
Banjo.
10-01-2016, 10:56 PM
I have never met a healthy vegetarian. All the ones I have known have been sickly. Blobby fat or skinny as shit! My sister died at sixty four of colon cancer and had been vegetarian since 17 years old. 2 of her 3 kids were taken to the hospital with bone problems and the doctors said she should give them meat, but refused.
10-01-2016, 11:05 PM
(10-01-2016 10:56 PM)DerFish Wrote:  I have never met a healthy vegetarian. All the ones I have known have been sickly. Blobby fat or skinny as shit! My sister died at sixty four of colon cancer and had been vegetarian since 17 years old. 2 of her 3 kids were taken to the hospital with bone problems and the doctors said she should give them meat, but refused.

Wow. I'm vegan and quite healthy. I'm not fat and I'm not sickly skinny. I'm at a healthy weight for my height. As with anything, people can eat in an unhealthy manner--whether they are vegetarians or meat eaters. I went to a nutritionist so I can be a healthy vegan--which by all indicators, I am.
11-01-2016, 12:17 AM
(10-01-2016 10:56 PM)DerFish Wrote:  I have never met a healthy vegetarian. All the ones I have known have been sickly. Blobby fat or skinny as shit! My sister died at sixty four of colon cancer and had been vegetarian since 17 years old. 2 of her 3 kids were taken to the hospital with bone problems and the doctors said she should give them meat, but refused.

This just isn't true Fish. You've most certainly met healthy vegetarians. What makes you think you can identify a vegetarian by looking at them? How often do you look at someone and think to yourself, "they must be a vegan."? You know that just perpetuates your bias, right?

So many cats, so few good recipes.
[+] 2 users Like Stark Raving's post
11-01-2016, 12:31 AM
(11-01-2016 12:17 AM)Stark Raving Wrote:  

This just isn't true Fish. You've most certainly met healthy vegetarians. What makes you think you can identify a vegetarian by looking at them? How often do you look at someone and think to yourself, "they must be a vegan."? You know that just perpetuates your bias, right?

Want to see a cavalcade of unhealthy meat eaters? Just stop in to any fast food joint during lunch. Tongue

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes EvolutionKills's post
11-01-2016, 12:35 AM

I am no vegetarian and I have cancer. What does that say? Cancer is random.

I am still awaiting your citation, BTW.

Just to ask a question I think I recall from Heinlein, is it possible for a natural being to do something unnatural? For example, beavers build dams, humans build dams..... Where lies the difference?

Banjo.
11-01-2016, 08:42 AM

Nah bro. I know plenty of healthy vegans and vegetarians. It depends on how you eat and the person. People like me can't go vegan because protein would be hard to come by. And people like jenny however can. So it is about person as well.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
[+] 1 user Likes Metazoa Zeke's post
11-01-2016, 08:50 AM
Whenever I hear someone say that they are vegetarian/vegan my first thought is always: "Yay! More bacon for me!" Big Grin

Help for the living. Hope for the dead. ~ R.G. Ingersoll

Freedom offers opportunity. Opportunity confers responsibility. Responsibility to use the freedom we enjoy wisely, honestly and humanely. ~ Noam Chomsky
[+] 1 user Likes Fatbaldhobbit's post