Is veganism at the "moral baseline"?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
07-05-2012, 06:06 PM
RE: Is veganism at the "moral baseline"?
If you don't take it up the ass, then you are an immoral PoS.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
08-05-2012, 02:40 AM (This post was last modified: 08-05-2012 05:12 AM by Filox.)
Yo Jack, although I like your young rebellious wild attitude, this is just too much. Even if you think that someone is a retard, you do not insult him/her here like this. I suggest you start controlling your hormones a bit, because you are not the only 16-year-old here and the other are not as childish as you are. Acting like this will only get you banned from this forum and we never ban anyone. Almost. If you want anyone to respect you at least a bit, be polite, avoid the subject you do not like, ignore the people you think are stupid. You are not required to reply to every post and every person you see. This is NOT the fucking Facebook!!

Grow the fuck up can shorten this whole story of mine.

Have a nice day.

Peace.

Smile

P.S.

Buttfucking is totally immoral and dirty. Don't you listen to your preacher?

Smile

[Image: a6505fe8.jpg]
I have a theory that the truth is never told during the nine-to-five hours.
-Hunter S. Thompson
08-05-2012, 10:23 AM
I lost my rep.

Besides, it might have been a bit strong, but I think the point I made pretty much destroyed the moral argument made by NSV.
08-05-2012, 10:57 AM
Although I disagree with your approach Jack, the analogy you made was completely sound.

It's sound because it does indeed mirror the logic NSV is employing.

If you say that homosexuality means we can't reproduce, that is wrong because just like veganism/vegetarianism, first world luxuries exist that enable homosexuals to have children.

And again, I can counter-argue that if the first world luxuries are taken away, it would be detrimental for everyone to be strictly homosexual (meaning not biting the bullet to have sex with the opposite sex for babies).

I think if you made your analogy in a more civil manner, it would have had a much greater impact.

“We are all connected; To each other, biologically. To the earth, chemically. To the rest of the universe atomically.”

-Neil deGrasse Tyson