Isaac's Mom

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
10-02-2012, 11:57 AM (This post was last modified: 10-02-2012 12:20 PM by k37713.)
Isaac's Mom
Anyone heard of or played this game? The Binding of Isaac

Game Informer is doing its top 10's of last year. This was listed as 10 on top villians..

Here's what it had to say about it

Isaac's Mom # 10 Villian
The Binding of Isaac

Based on the Biblical stop of Abraham, this dark story places you in the role of a child that must escape religious sacrifice at the hands of his own mother. After locking her son in his room so he can avoid the evils of the world, she serves as the final boss in a disturbing and bloody battle.

My interest is piqued.

Unrelated to this.. I just bought Portal 2 but haven't delved into it yet. I was excited to see that 18 out of 18 of the editors of GameInformer had it somewhere on their 10 picks of the year. Smile Can't wait to get started.

Life is short and hard like a body building elf-- Blood Hound Gang
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
10-02-2012, 12:09 PM
RE: Isaac's Mom
I also read the game informer article on this game. It realy did seem like it might be interesting. Never heard of it before the magazine came out though.

I'm not a non believer, I believe in the possibility of anything. I just don't let the actuality of something be determined by a 3rd party.
10-02-2012, 12:30 PM
(10-02-2012 12:09 PM)Lilith Pride Wrote:  I also read the game informer article on this game. It realy did seem like it might be interesting. Never heard of it before the magazine came out though.

I looked into it a lil further -- pretty sure its just a pc game and it looks kinda old school zeldaish ( just from some stills I was looking at ) I'll probly skip it.. haha.. but I like the making a dark biblical game idea!!

Life is short and hard like a body building elf-- Blood Hound Gang
[+] 1 user Likes k37713's post
09-03-2012, 08:27 PM
it got a lot of attention because it was religiously controversial
the game itself sucks ass
super slow paced and a rip off of old nintendo games