Isis Will Start World War 3

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 1 Average
17-11-2015, 12:25 AM
Isis Will Start World War 3
What happen to France was a joke. Or at least trivial when it comes to WW3. That's at least what I heard. This isn't the first time this has happened to France and it won't be the last. And because of that, we could be fighting a war soon. A war so huge, life won't be the same. No matter its name, I'll call it WW3. This time, Germany an ally.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
17-11-2015, 07:42 AM
RE: Isis Will Start World War 3
(17-11-2015 12:25 AM)Thadd Wrote:  What happen to France was a joke. Or at least trivial when it comes to WW3. That's at least what I heard. This isn't the first time this has happened to France and it won't be the last. And because of that, we could be fighting a war soon. A war so huge, life won't be the same. No matter its name, I'll call it WW3. This time, Germany an ally.

shouldn't the war be on a global scale to qualify as WW3 ?

also if WW3 happens how are they gonna fight the worlds top armed forces and be able to do anything other than annoy them
France is ranked 6th in the world and there is no reason for them not to jump in at this point
http://www.globalfirepower.com/countries-listing.asp

lets not forget the ISIS special forces who are in need of special education for the mentally insane

I swear their taste in music will kill more people than all their bombs and guns and other toys
[+] 2 users Like Ace's post
17-11-2015, 07:50 AM
(17-11-2015 12:25 AM)Thadd Wrote:  What happen to France was a joke. Or at least trivial when it comes to WW3. That's at least what I heard. This isn't the first time this has happened to France and it won't be the last. And because of that, we could be fighting a war soon. A war so huge, life won't be the same. No matter its name, I'll call it WW3. This time, Germany an ally.

If Al Quida didn't manage it then ISIS certainly won't. All they have done in Paris is show how weak and pathetic they are.

Or are you from ISIS yourself trying to talk them up?

http://www.news.com.au/entertainment/tv/...m=Facebook

Quote:“ISIL don’t want you to know they would quickly be crushed if they ever faced a proper Army on a battlefield.

“They want you to fear them. They want you to get angry. They want all of us to become hostile and here is why:

“ISIL’s strategy is to split the world into two camps. It is that black and white. Again we know this because they told us.”

Ally said ISIL wanted to create World War III, and for societies around the world to turn on each other, and for countries like Australia to vilify Muslims.

He said this “evil organisation” believes if they can make Muslims the enemy of the West, then Muslims in France and England and America and here in Australia will have nowhere to turn but to ISIL.

“That was exactly their strategy in Iraq,” he said. “And now they want it to go global
[+] 1 user Likes Mathilda's post
17-11-2015, 08:01 AM
"______ is going to start WWIII!"

I've heard this constantly since I was born. It never seems to get off of the ground.

Don't let those gnomes and their illusions get you down. They're just gnomes and illusions.

--Jake the Dog, Adventure Time

Alouette, je te plumerai.
[+] 3 users Like Old Man Marsh's post
17-11-2015, 08:05 AM
(17-11-2015 08:01 AM)Old Man Marsh Wrote:  "______ is going to start WWIII!"

I've heard this constantly since I was born. It never seems to get off of the ground.

Too bad. I'd hate to make history class boring for future generations just because I didn't want to be personally inconvenienced by a world war. How selfish would that be? Tongue

'Murican Canadian
17-11-2015, 10:01 AM
I'm not sure we're headed for government sponsored world war, although they might get involved with what is coming. Reading the comments on Facebook and news articles, I see a lot of calls for citizens of western countries to remove Muslim populations themselves. Either through force or threat of force. In America, it won't take many incidents like what happened in Paris to get it started. Especially with a very well armed populace, Muslims wouldn't feel very safe.

"Evil will always triumph over good, because good is dumb." - Lord Dark Helmet
[Image: 25397spaceballs.gif]
17-11-2015, 10:34 AM
I'm no expert on these things but it seems to me many people have a vision of a WW-3 as being similar to the first two world wars. An all out boots to the ground, massive bombing, annihilation of the enemy but the problem is that the enemy isn't contained in one place. The enemy is scattered all over the place.

Fighting terrorists is a little closer to The Invasion of the Body Snatchers than anything else. The spores grow in dark places among us and then become pods. Unfortunately I think the best way to fight Isis is with intelligence organizations that pick the terrorists off individually without collateral damage. Collateral damage deaths creates more terrorists than it kills.

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
[+] 2 users Like dancefortwo's post
17-11-2015, 10:40 AM
ISIS is a terrorist organization which even Arabs them selves hate. The world is unified on the idea that ISIS is pure evil, they just can't agree on tactics and nobody is willing to go in to clear the mess. I don't see how ISIS can be the cause of WW3.

1 Like = 1 Prayer
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes izel's post
17-11-2015, 11:42 AM
I think a more likely scenario is a conventional war building from what's left of Syria and Iraq after ISIS is defeated. As they're pushed out, a power vacuum is inevitable (yep, yet another one). And who do we have in the mix? A Russia backed Iran who would probably not forgo the opportunity to occupy a weakened Iraq that would otherwise be rebuilt by the west. A Saudi Arabia who probably won't be very content with their new neighbor. An emboldened Assad who is in all likelihood about to have his power cemented despite most of the world drawing a ridiculous red line not even two years ago. And yes, he's backed by Russia now too. The NATO backed Kurds, who have moved from virtually unknown to most of the world to being an experienced and well trained military force over the course of the past year, with plenty of western fighters in their ranks who joined out of frustration when their own countries tried to stay out of the fight. I've got a number of ex-military friends I know with them right now.

And if we're looking to remain relatively neutral on Middle Eastern politics, lets not forget to take into consideration that nearly every major country in the world is accepting masses of refugees from the conflict. I'm not even going to get into the debate as to whether or not that's the right decision, but given the fact that those people will ultimately become active, voting citizens of the countries in which they relocate, but will still have ties to their countries of origin, we will by default lose the option to remain neutral. That's just one of the realities of a democratic form of government in which all citizens expect to have their concerns addressed.

And I'm not even getting into Northern and Eastern Africa. ISIS or not, the world is a fucking powder keg right now and will be for the foreseeable future. Neutrality isn't an option, and there are a lot of conflicting agendas in the mix both from major world powers and from up and coming wannabe extremist organizations.

'Murican Canadian
[+] 2 users Like yakherder's post
18-11-2015, 03:48 PM

I remember watching the second plane hit the WTC and saying it was the beginning of WW3.

The problem for the enemy is that they live in shit holes in the desert. Muslims are forbidden from reading history which is outside of Islam so they don't know anything about other cultures. This is a major impediment if you are fighting a World War against nations which can annihilate you.

I find the whole idea of setting up a terrorist regime in the middle of a desert quite funny. The major powers can wipe these people out a million times over, or they can engage in pinpoint bombing, or any level of destruction in between. The Islamic State don't understand this because they are monomaniacs and idiots who only study the Koran. I know a fairly well educated Muslim army officer who said he saw the UK as a small country off the coast of Europe. He seemed to have no appreciation of world history or of the fact that Great Britain had the largest empire the world has ever seen. He had no idea.

There isn't a single Islamic state with a nuclear capacity. None produces any military hardware. Any that have any sophistication at all are dependent on the USA or USSR for their technology, with the exception of Iran and they are anti-ISIS.

So, start a world war...go on, go on, go on. The sooner they do the sooner we will be rid of them because doing anything less than waging total war on these people is just letting this problem fester and linger on until we are all surrounded by people who belong to a death cult which they fear leaving because they will be killed as apostates. It's time this religion was exposed for what it is, a backward throwback to Abrahamic barbarism.

Of course, we have accepted, in the West, the anti-Syrian dogma for so long we can't even see it ourselves.

A Times editorial on Saturday entitled "Death in Raqqa" spoke about how the UK and USA were right in trying to find an ally in Syria who opposed both Assad and ISIS. So, who is this? What power base is there for any group that is both anti Assad and anti-ISIS? None of course.

The narrative coming out of Washington is sad. We are told that Assad must go!! So, after all we have seen we still think it is the Alawites who are in the wrong. Maybe we have bought into the dogma and rhetoric of the wrong side. Turkey is anti-Assad but Turkey is now ruled by a despotic lunatic who has embezzled money from his own government to the tune of several billion dollars and is trying to change the constitution to make himself an Islamic Caliph. Turkey has an open border across which cross ISIS fighters and it is through Turkey that ISIS fighters are now escaping to return to Europe. So we find ourselves supporting ISIS by proxy because we support Turkey as a Nato partner.

Then we have the Saudis who gave us Osama bin Laden and who still harbour his billionaire family who supporte Osama when he was in captivity in Pakistan a mile or so from Pakistan military intelligence headquarters who we gullibly think knew nothing of Osama's high security compound. Hahahahahahahahaha

And, of course, the Saudi's hate Shia and Assad is a Shia so we have to buy into the Saudi narrative as well.

It is almost pathetic to hear the pronouncements coming from Washington and Mrs. Clinton. We MUST insist on getting rid of Assad. We MUST not invade Syria. We therefore have to rely on "others" who are local people to do the job. Well, this is what they got, a local group destabilizing Assad and even getting half of the country under their control. Then we have other Al-Quaeda operatives like Al Nusra fighting against Assad with Turkish backing.

It's as though the Americans set this whole thing up, and it went truly horribly wrong and all their regime destabilizers turned out to be unstable psychopathic murderers. But, hey, it's the thought that counts. "Assad must go". It's like the Americans and British think they won and they can set up as a precondition that Assad must go, like they have any moral or political sway.

Assad won. His Alawite group, of all the groups in Syria are the most educated, most secular and most tolerant of other religions and they have been fighting a militant Sunni population who, if they could have, would have turned Syria into an Islamic State many years ago and murdered and suppressed the Allawites.

But, hey, who cares. No one, right? Well not until ignorance and towing the party line of despots like the Saudis and Erdogan end up with us having these murdering fanatics living in our back yard. And that will continue until the US realizes that they are continuing to make foreign policy on the basis of which regimes, like the Saudis, buy the most military hardware, provide the most oil and pay government officials in the West the biggest bribes and kick backs. Because the Saudis are an utterly and irretrievably corrupt regime who masquerade as devout Muslims while they clandestinely smuggle alcohol into the country by bribing UK public servants to ship alcohol in via their diplomatic allowances and travel to Bahrain to screw Phillipino whores. That is the real Saudi Arabia. A bunch of degenerate douche bags.
[+] 1 user Likes Deltabravo's post