Isis Will Start World War 3

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 1 Average
18-11-2015, 04:45 PM
RE: Isis Will Start World War 3
(18-11-2015 03:48 PM)Deltabravo Wrote:  
(17-11-2015 12:25 AM)Thadd Wrote:  What happen to France was a joke. Or at least trivial when it comes to WW3. That's at least what I heard. This isn't the first time this has happened to France and it won't be the last. And because of that, we could be fighting a war soon. A war so huge, life won't be the same. No matter its name, I'll call it WW3. This time, Germany an ally.

There isn't a single Islamic state with a nuclear capacity. None produces any military hardware. Any that have any sophistication at all are dependent on the USA or USSR for their technology, with the exception of Iran and they are anti-ISIS.

The narrative coming out of Washington is sad. We are told that Assad must go!! So, after all we have seen we still think it is the Alawites who are in the wrong. Maybe we have bought into the dogma and rhetoric of the wrong side. Turkey is anti-Assad but Turkey is now ruled by a despotic lunatic who has embezzled money from his own government to the tune of several billion dollars and is trying to change the constitution to make himself an Islamic Caliph. Turkey has an open border across which cross ISIS fighters and it is through Turkey that ISIS fighters are now escaping to return to Europe. So we find ourselves supporting ISIS by proxy because we support Turkey as a Nato partner.

Then we have the Saudis who gave us Osama bin Laden and who still harbour his billionaire family who supporte Osama when he was in captivity in Pakistan a mile or so from Pakistan military intelligence headquarters who we gullibly think knew nothing of Osama's high security compound. Hahahahahahahahaha

Indeed, some people are so ignorant they don't even realize Pakistan is an Islamic nation and has nuclear capacity with their collection of more than 100 nuclear weapons because these people say no such thing exists. Facepalm

I have to wonder what people really think WW3 would entail. Because people sure love to throw around that they felt it was going to happen or it is near without ever specifying who would define it as a world war. Labels of such events are historical and sociological titles that get put out.

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
18-11-2015, 04:52 PM
ISIS has no air force nor navy and presents a minor threat.

If Russia and NATO can work together they will be squashed.

World wars look like Dresden, Tokyo, Stalingrad, the Somme etc etc.

This is just a minor bunch of idiots. There has always been terrorists of one stripe or another. Jesus I remember Lord Mountbatten being blown up, the Harrods bombing etc etc etc.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
[+] 2 users Like Banjo's post
18-11-2015, 06:03 PM
(18-11-2015 04:52 PM)Banjo Wrote:  ISIS has no air force nor navy and presents a minor threat.

This is just a minor bunch of idiots. There has always been terrorists of one stripe or another. Jesus I remember Lord Mountbatten being blown up, the Harrods bombing etc etc etc.

Dear Santa,

All I want for Christmas is the opportunity to kill jihadists alongside Spetsnaz. That would pretty much make my life complete.

Thank you for your consideration,
Yak

'Murican Canadian
[+] 1 user Likes yakherder's post
18-11-2015, 06:13 PM
(18-11-2015 06:03 PM)yakherder Wrote:  
(18-11-2015 04:52 PM)Banjo Wrote:  ISIS has no air force nor navy and presents a minor threat.

Dear Santa,

All I want for Christmas is the opportunity to kill jihadists alongside Spetsnaz. That would pretty much make my life complete.

Yak

If your wish is to go to war against Russia I say sir you are hopeless. WE are all hopeless. Any war that would involve 2 super powers is the end of humanity as we know it. There be no winners in such war.

1 Like = 1 Prayer
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
18-11-2015, 06:54 PM
(18-11-2015 06:13 PM)izel Wrote:  
(18-11-2015 06:03 PM)yakherder Wrote:  Dear Santa,

Yak

If your wish is to go to war against Russia I say sir you are hopeless. WE are all hopeless. Any war that would involve 2 super powers is the end of humanity as we know it. There be no winners in such war.

Alongside, not against.

'Murican Canadian
18-11-2015, 07:03 PM
(18-11-2015 06:54 PM)yakherder Wrote:  
(18-11-2015 06:13 PM)izel Wrote:  If your wish is to go to war against Russia I say sir you are hopeless. WE are all hopeless. Any war that would involve 2 super powers is the end of humanity as we know it. There be no winners in such war.

Alongside, not against.

I'm sorry Sleepy I read it wrong than hahaha. its been a fucked up night.

1 Like = 1 Prayer
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
18-11-2015, 07:46 PM
(18-11-2015 07:03 PM)izel Wrote:  
(18-11-2015 06:54 PM)yakherder Wrote:  Alongside, not against.

I'm sorry Sleepy I read it wrong than hahaha. its been a fucked up night.

It's okay. You're conclusion about me is probably accurate either way Tongue

'Murican Canadian
18-11-2015, 08:56 PM
To put a world war in perspective, German losses amounted to 10.8 million in the East alone. From 22 June 1941 to wars end.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
19-11-2015, 01:22 AM
(18-11-2015 04:45 PM)ClydeLee Wrote:  
(18-11-2015 03:48 PM)Deltabravo Wrote:  There isn't a single Islamic state with a nuclear capacity. None produces any military hardware. Any that have any sophistication at all are dependent on the USA or USSR for their technology, with the exception of Iran and they are anti-ISIS.

The narrative coming out of Washington is sad. We are told that Assad must go!! So, after all we have seen we still think it is the Alawites who are in the wrong. Maybe we have bought into the dogma and rhetoric of the wrong side. Turkey is anti-Assad but Turkey is now ruled by a despotic lunatic who has embezzled money from his own government to the tune of several billion dollars and is trying to change the constitution to make himself an Islamic Caliph. Turkey has an open border across which cross ISIS fighters and it is through Turkey that ISIS fighters are now escaping to return to Europe. So we find ourselves supporting ISIS by proxy because we support Turkey as a Nato partner.

Then we have the Saudis who gave us Osama bin Laden and who still harbour his billionaire family who supporte Osama when he was in captivity in Pakistan a mile or so from Pakistan military intelligence headquarters who we gullibly think knew nothing of Osama's high security compound. Hahahahahahahahaha

Indeed, some people are so ignorant they don't even realize Pakistan is an Islamic nation and has nuclear capacity with their collection of more than 100 nuclear weapons because these people say no such thing exists. Facepalm

I have to wonder what people really think WW3 would entail. Because people sure love to throw around that they felt it was going to happen or it is near without ever specifying who would define it as a world war. Labels of such events are historical and sociological titles that get put out.

The frightening thing is the idea that some of these lunatics might get hold of a nuclear weapon because they would certainly use it and then we would be having news reports about something resembling Hiroshima but it will be New York or London. It's a chilling thought.

When I was in Poli Sci at university we had a guest lecturer who showed us a film of big horn rams fighting. They batter each other head on with their horns.

This lecturer had come across a study of these animals and what he found is that the ones with the largest horms and therefore most deadly to each other didn't fight at all. It was only when one of them had dominance and the other was young and had smaller horns that they fought. One because it was attempting to preserve its dominant status and the other because it needed to become dominant for survival/procreation purposes. The ones which were evenly matched didn't need to fight and therefore didn't.

This argument was put forward by the far right lecturer in my far right political science department as a reason for the nuclear arms race and the need for the US to keep up with the Soviet Union. I thought he was nuts but it had a ring of unfortunate truth to it because this arms race isn't rational, it is animalistic and psychopathic.

What we now have is a bunch of psychopaths supported by a "Relijun" which justifies an apocalypse and they aren't going to get to a point where this argument holds true.

My view is that this present war has to be fought to the end, militarily, politically, ideologically just as Nazism and the Japanese were brought to their knees. There is no half way meeting place with these people. They respond only to a couple of things; murdering people and sex in the after life after being martyred and their co-religionists have to be so shocked that their religion has anything to do with this that they convert their own religion into something which preaches peace and preaches it unequivocally.
19-11-2015, 02:31 AM
(17-11-2015 10:01 AM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  I'm not sure we're headed for government sponsored world war, although they might get involved with what is coming. Reading the comments on Facebook and news articles, I see a lot of calls for citizens of western countries to remove Muslim populations themselves. Either through force or threat of force. In America, it won't take many incidents like what happened in Paris to get it started. Especially with a very well armed populace, Muslims wouldn't feel very safe.

And that will be both stupid and evil.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.