Isis Will Start World War 3

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 1 Average
19-11-2015, 03:09 AM
RE: Isis Will Start World War 3
Lets see here, we have a 6 way conflict in Siria between the current leaders, the rebels, Isis, the Kurds, the U.S and Russia.
In Egypt not that long ago we had massive riots and conflict.
Iraq is still a warzone.
Sinai Insurgency etc. A few other things going on.

So right now, Syria, Russia, Iraq, Israel, Palestine, Ukraine, The U.S and now France is all at war with/other brown people in the middle east.

Who else needs to join in the conflicts in the middle east for this to be considered a world war? Germany? China? Italy?

My Youtube channel if anyone is interested.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEkRdbq...rLEz-0jEHQ
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
19-11-2015, 03:12 AM
(19-11-2015 01:22 AM)Deltabravo Wrote:  This argument was put forward by the far right lecturer in my far right political science department as a reason for the nuclear arms race and the need for the US to keep up with the Soviet Union.

Ha! Oh man you have it in reverse. The Russians never planned to invade the US or west Europe. They were in fact shit scared of being invaded. Just like in 1941.

Far right class. Big Grin

Things are more clear on the fence, not either side of it.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
19-11-2015, 03:21 AM
(19-11-2015 03:09 AM)Shadow Fox Wrote:  Lets see here, we have a 6 way conflict in Siria between the current leaders, the rebels, Isis, the Kurds, the U.S and Russia.
Iraq is still a warzone.

So right now, Syria, Russia, Iraq, Israel, Palestine, Ukraine, The U.S and now France is all at war with/other brown people in the middle east.

Who else needs to join in the conflicts in the middle east for this to be considered a world war? Germany? China? Italy?

WWII encompassed the globe. WWI encompassed the Western and Eastern Europe and Turkey and involved countries from across the globe. From New Zealand and Australia. This is a minor conflict in a small area. A few nations have offered moderate support. NOT full blown all out warfare!

Watch the video regarding war in the east I posted. Americans have NO IDEA of the scope of an all out war such as that between Russia and Germany. 3 million German soldiers invaded Russia on 22 June 1941. And that is but one front in a world war. That front in US terms extended from northern Maine to southern Florida.

This is just terrorists who are even pissing off Muslims!

From who will they buy their nuclear bomb. Not from Russia. Not from the States. And if they did use one, goodbye Syria!

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
Banjo.
19-11-2015, 01:35 PM
(18-11-2015 04:52 PM)Banjo Wrote:  ISIS has no air force nor navy and presents a minor threat.

If Russia and NATO can work together they will be squashed.

World wars look like Dresden, Tokyo, Stalingrad, the Somme etc etc.

This is just a minor bunch of idiots. There has always been terrorists of one stripe or another. Jesus I remember Lord Mountbatten being blown up, the Harrods bombing etc etc etc.

they do have an air force... a very outdated air force thats poorly trained and stinks of fish and baloney

last year they were trying to figure out how to make big shiny metal thingy go up

there are pretty modern airplanes in service that will give the Mig 21 and 23 a run for their money several times over... I don't see how this is anything but a nuisance
19-11-2015, 01:39 PM
(19-11-2015 03:09 AM)Shadow Fox Wrote:  Lets see here, we have a 6 way conflict in Siria between the current leaders, the rebels, Isis, the Kurds, the U.S and Russia.
Iraq is still a warzone.

China is in says Beijing after Isis just killed one of theirs.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 1 user Likes Dom's post
19-11-2015, 01:53 PM
(17-11-2015 12:25 AM)Thadd Wrote:  What happen to France was a joke. Or at least trivial when it comes to WW3. That's at least what I heard. This isn't the first time this has happened to France and it won't be the last. And because of that, we could be fighting a war soon. A war so huge, life won't be the same. No matter its name, I'll call it WW3. This time, Germany an ally.

Don't worry, I'm getting ready to attack the Middle East with seventeen armies:

[Image: how-to-use-math-to-crush-your-friends-at...before.jpg]

We'll take care of this problem in no time.
[+] 3 users Like Thumpalumpacus's post
19-11-2015, 04:57 PM
(19-11-2015 01:35 PM)Ace Wrote:  
(18-11-2015 04:52 PM)Banjo Wrote:  ISIS has no air force nor navy and presents a minor threat.

If Russia and NATO can work together they will be squashed.

World wars look like Dresden, Tokyo, Stalingrad, the Somme etc etc.

This is just a minor bunch of idiots. There has always been terrorists of one stripe or another. Jesus I remember Lord Mountbatten being blown up, the Harrods bombing etc etc etc.

they do have an air force... a very outdated air force thats poorly trained and stinks of fish and baloney

last year they were trying to figure out how to make big shiny metal thingy go up

there are pretty modern airplanes in service that will give the Mig 21 and 23 a run for their money several times over... I don't see how this is anything but a nuisance

Okay. This video plainly states this information is unconfirmed.

The Mig 21 is a second generation fighter designed around 50 years ago. Great aircraft but way past its prime. Used in conjunction with Mig 17's it was successful in Vietnam and shot down many US aircraft.

Mig 23 is a third generation ground attack aircraft. Very fast. Outdated systems. No real match for modern 4th and now 5th generation fighters.

These aircraft pose little threat.

Again this information needs confirmation.

There's a great documentary about Soviet aircraft. Very accurate. They admit their mistakes and triumphs. I think the episode Jet strike displays the Mig 23.

Banjo.
[+] 2 users Like Banjo's post
19-11-2015, 10:00 PM
(19-11-2015 01:53 PM)Thumpalumpacus Wrote:  
(17-11-2015 12:25 AM)Thadd Wrote:  What happen to France was a joke. Or at least trivial when it comes to WW3. That's at least what I heard. This isn't the first time this has happened to France and it won't be the last. And because of that, we could be fighting a war soon. A war so huge, life won't be the same. No matter its name, I'll call it WW3. This time, Germany an ally.

Don't worry, I'm getting ready to attack the Middle East with seventeen armies:

[Image: how-to-use-math-to-crush-your-friends-at...before.jpg]

We'll take care of this problem in no time.

I was playing Axis and Allies, and I conquered the world while playing each of the Allied Forces

The more one asserts their own unquestioned preconceived beliefs, the more demanding I will be for empirical evidence for I will accept nothing else in place of it
[+] 1 user Likes Ace's post
19-11-2015, 10:43 PM
Jesus Christ it's not WW3.
It's a vastly different time politically compared to the events that lead to WW1 and 2.
WW1 was old men still living in the 1700's and WW2 was 'necessary' because of Hitler.

Putin's a dick but he's no Hitler. Noone gives that much of a shit about Ukraine and he's doing nothing in Syria that the west (and more specifically the US) hasn't been doing for a hundred years or so.

And Syria/Iraq hardly constitutes a WW...
You really only have 5 sides to this, Iraq, Kurds, Syrian government, Syrian rebels and ISIS, with foreign powers, EU, US and Russia, offering assistance to some of those sides that best serve their interests.

It's basically 2 'civil wars' that have merged into one big cluster fuck. The Syrian Civil War and the whole ISIS thing.

[Image: oscar.png]
[+] 2 users Like earmuffs's post