Isis and barbarity

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
19-10-2016, 11:08 AM
Isis and barbarity
There is no "Barbarism" category.

Just listening to the BBC News on the battle for Mosel and mentions of ISIS's actions in that city.

Beheadings, throwing gays off tower blocks and burying people alive I have heard before. The latest barbarity is just the final straw for any objectivity I had regarding these people.

A man was reportedly suspended up to his waist in a barrel of bleach until the flesh on his legs dissolved.

This is at least equal to the practice of hanging and drawing, maybe worse. The only mercy that should be given to these people is a quick death. As soon as possible.

Tomorrow is precious, don't ruin it by fouling up today.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like Gloucester's post
19-10-2016, 11:52 AM
RE: Isis and barbarity
This sort of thing is incomprehensible to me.

But if you are brainwashed into a religion where even the average Joe is calloused towards stoning people to death......

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
19-10-2016, 12:12 PM (This post was last modified: 19-10-2016 12:17 PM by Gloucester.)
(19-10-2016 11:52 AM)Dom Wrote:  This sort of thing is incomprehensible to me.

But if you are brainwashed into a religion where even the average Joe is calloused towards stoning people to death......

Thst some Mudlims consider all other Muslims and all npn-Muslims should be executed is almost understandable in some ways. Them and us again, been part of human nature since before we were actually human.

Killing your enemy by shooting them is one thing, though killing them outsode of the battl zone is criminal to any sane and civilised culture. What these people do is sadistic, insane barbarity that has damn all to do with religion.

I am not finding it easy to even get this in true perspective.

[+] 1 user Likes Gloucester's post
19-10-2016, 12:15 PM
Shit just hit the fan in Mosul. The daesh bags won't be there much longer. Most of the foreign fighters with some place to go have gone (which is itself a whole different problem). The Iraqi forces and the Kurds are getting ready to mop the floor with whoever is dumb/brainwashed enough to still be making a stand.

'Murican Canadian
19-10-2016, 12:24 PM (This post was last modified: 19-10-2016 12:31 PM by Gloucester.)
(19-10-2016 12:15 PM)yakherder Wrote:  Shit just hit the fan in Mosul. The daesh bags won't be there much longer. Most of the foreign fighters with some place to go have gone (which is itself a whole different problem). The Iraqi forces and the Kurds are getting ready to mop the floor with whoever is dumb/brainwashed enough to still be making a stand.

You must be reading different news sources from me, yakky! Seems there viuldvdtill be 6000 Daash fighters in the Mosel area and one BBC report onbthevradio had th Iraqis 30 miles south meeting stiff opposition and suicide trucks. And getting none of the promised coalition air support. And, maybe, still the worst to come, house by house fighting with booby traps, snipers, set-piece demolition charges etc etc.

Sounds like an old story. SNAFU

19-10-2016, 12:34 PM
(19-10-2016 12:24 PM)Gloucester Wrote:  
(19-10-2016 12:15 PM)yakherder Wrote:  Shit just hit the fan in Mosul. The daesh bags won't be there much longer. Most of the foreign fighters with some place to go have gone (which is itself a whole different problem). The Iraqi forces and the Kurds are getting ready to mop the floor with whoever is dumb/brainwashed enough to still be making a stand.

You must be reading different news sources from me, yakky! Seems there viuldvdtill be 6000 Daash fighters in the Mosel area and one BBC report onbthevradio had th Iraqis 30 miles south meeting stiff opposition and suicide trucks. And getting none of the promised coalition air support.

Sounds like an old story. SNAFU

The news likes to catastrophize. The Kurds are hesitant to be part of the urban invasion, but are happily mopping up surrounding villages, securing supply routes, and parading captured daeshbags around the street in dresses. The Iraqi forces are kind of a mixed bag, but they'll sit and dump ordnance from a distance until daesh has nothing left or they get their air support. The only thing in question is how devastating the siege and ultimate takeover will be to the civilian population, some degree of which is inevitable. Either way, they're on their last legs in Mosul with no way to get reinforcements and leadership increasingly vulnerable to assassination by a local population in the midst of turning against them now that they see light at the end of the tunnel.

I glance at the news on occasion, but also know people both deployed as advisors and embedded with the Kurds.

'Murican Canadian
19-10-2016, 12:55 PM
It might not be under coalition control by the new year as originally promised, but the remaining fighters, however confident and numerous they may be, have nowhere left to go but down. The actual invasion, so to speak, has not yet commenced but the siege and preparation for that invasion is well underway and daesh has no way to negate that threat. Sooner or later, there's only one way this is gonna end, and that's with them losing control of Mosul.

'Murican Canadian
19-10-2016, 01:05 PM
(19-10-2016 12:55 PM)yakherder Wrote:  It might not be under coalition control by the new year as originally promised, but the remaining fighters, however confident and numerous they may be, have nowhere left to go but down. The actual invasion, so to speak, has not yet commenced but the siege and preparation for that invasion is well underway and daesh has no way to negate that threat. Sooner or later, there's only one way this is gonna end, and that's with them losing control of Mosul.

Yes, that they will lose control seems guaranteed, but it will be hell for the civilians. Daesh will have no compunction about using them as shields going by their standard, cowardly, behaviour.

If it were not for the civilians obliterating the whole place and rebuilding might have been cheaper. Oh, except for Iraq's endemic corruption of course.

19-10-2016, 01:07 PM
What pisses me off already yet is that -prediction ahead- the monsters who are responsible for the barbarism we all have seen in so vivid pictures, even on YT, made by themselves, proudly displaying their barbarism,will somehow evade punishment.

Im not gonna invoke godwins law, but u know what i am talking about.

Ceterum censeo, religionem delendam esse
19-10-2016, 01:10 PM
You don't want a barbarism section.

You know not of what horrors you wish to look at and uncover...See and hear.

I feel so much, and yet I feel nothing.
I am a rock, I am the sky, the birds and the trees and everything beyond.
I am the wind, in the fields in which I roar. I am the water, in which I drown.