Isis revealed

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
26-11-2015, 09:49 AM
RE: Isis revealed
(26-11-2015 12:07 AM)Deidre32 Wrote:  
(25-11-2015 10:31 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  They are just as much Muslims and anyone else. They think they are. There are multiple sects in Islam. None of them are more "true" than any of the others. We may not like them, but Islam has always been a militant political tool.

Well, Islam is a political ideology as much as it is a religious one, but the vast majority of Muslims are peaceful. That be due to cultural aspects as well. In the US for example, Sharia Law wouldn't be permitted, while it's permitted in many middle eastern countries. ISIS seems to have a similar interest as Hitler did, just a psychopath without a cause. Only this bunch will have people believe the cause is Islam.

The cause is a "purified" (in their minds) Islam. What they will have people believe is true.

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
26-11-2015, 12:12 PM
Sharia law is the law of Islam. Don't mainstream Muslims have to believe this in order to be a Muslim? Even if they don't apply it in daily life it should be shameful enough against basic human rights to not want to be associated with such fundamentals of a faith. How can a mind not twisted by religion make excuses for this?

According to the Sharia law: from wikipedia
  • Theft is punishable by amputation of the right hand.
  • Criticizing or denying any part of the Quran is punishable by death (only for those who are Muslims & only in a country where Islamic law is completely implemented).
  • Criticizing or denying Muhammad is a prophet is punishable by death (not denying by non Muslims but criticizing only at a level where it causes mischief).
  • A Muslim who becomes a non-Muslim is punishable by death
  • A non-Muslim who leads a Muslim away from Islam is punishable by death.
  • Testimonies of four male witnesses are required to prove rape against a woman,
  • A woman's testimony in court, allowed only in property cases, carries half the weight of a man's.
  • A female heir inherits half of what a male heir inherits.
  • A woman cannot speak alone to a man who is not her husband or relative, except in matters of extreme importance (i.e. emergencies or life and death situations)
  • Meat to be eaten must come from animals that have been sacrificed to Allah - i.e., be Halal.

The article to me is explaining the main point of ISIS. That they are trying to bring on an end times apocalypse where the whole world will be converted. "the belief that... the armies of Rome will mass to meet the armies of Islam in northern Syria; and that Islam’s final showdown with an anti-Messiah will occur in Jerusalem after a period of renewed Islamic conquest."

The question is, does the world give them this war/apocalypse, or hang back and see what happens?
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Grassy Knoll's post
26-11-2015, 12:27 PM
Isis revealed
ISIS revealed!

[Image: 6d75e616afcd34e2988093b05f04a05b.jpg]

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
[+] 3 users Like Erxomai's post
26-11-2015, 12:37 PM
(26-11-2015 12:27 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  ISIS revealed!

And thus on the 26th day of November in the 1437th year of the Hijra a fatwa was issued for the come and go Hellbound Preacher. May Allah have mercy on his sorry soul.

#sigh
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
27-11-2015, 10:58 AM
Seems the US was passively/actively involved in the rise of ISIS according to this article. http://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree...syria-iraq

It reminds me of the Contras in Nicaragua.

Except now there is the internet so people like John McCain are having a lot of "oh shit!" moments on TV interviews spread around the world making him look like an idiot.

The US, back when this all kicked off decided not to send troops in and to aid insurgents and opposition forces to de-stabilize the Assad regime. That is where ISIS came from. somebody must have said these people were "fundamentalists" and Obama thought that was a good thing, sort of like "Billy Graham".

So, now we have McCain trying to suggest that, in his words, ISIS is the "god child" of Assad. And, also saying, along with the Brits that Assad still has to go and we need to support "moderate" opposition". Yeah, I can see that. Assad caused this because someone had to set up ISIS to destabilize Assad, and then someone had to shut down ISIS because it was a monster... and now, if the US doesn't go in and shut it down with 10,000 troops which McCain is suggesting, geezey weezey this is going to look really fecking bad for the US and its allies.

Oh, so , ok, we got the "moderate" bit a bit wrong by not realizing that Salafi's and fundamentalist Islamists were psychos and engage in beheading and crucifixion, but Gee Willikers, cumon, people, we were on the right track.

I find it funny to see US and British politicians still going on about how Assad gave rise to all this. http://www.france24.com/en/20151119-john...republican Well, maybe he had a reason to, because his Alawite group has been living with these psychos for the past 1300 years of so.

Who the hell knows. What does anyone actually know about the situation in Syria before all this was going on because everyone was listening to the rhetoric out of Washington, Turkey, Saudi all of whom supported the Muslim Brotherhood and attempts to cozy up to Salafism and get some kind of "friendly" Islam.
27-11-2015, 11:07 AM
(26-11-2015 12:12 PM)Grassy Knoll Wrote:  Sharia law is the law of Islam. Don't mainstream Muslims have to believe this in order to be a Muslim? Even if they don't apply it in daily life it should be shameful enough against basic human rights to not want to be associated with such fundamentals of a faith. How can a mind not twisted by religion make excuses for this?

According to the Sharia law: from wikipedia
  • Theft is punishable by amputation of the right hand.
  • Criticizing or denying any part of the Quran is punishable by death (only for those who are Muslims & only in a country where Islamic law is completely implemented).
  • Criticizing or denying Muhammad is a prophet is punishable by death (not denying by non Muslims but criticizing only at a level where it causes mischief).
  • A Muslim who becomes a non-Muslim is punishable by death
  • A non-Muslim who leads a Muslim away from Islam is punishable by death.
  • Testimonies of four male witnesses are required to prove rape against a woman,
  • A woman's testimony in court, allowed only in property cases, carries half the weight of a man's.
  • A female heir inherits half of what a male heir inherits.
  • A woman cannot speak alone to a man who is not her husband or relative, except in matters of extreme importance (i.e. emergencies or life and death situations)
  • Meat to be eaten must come from animals that have been sacrificed to Allah - i.e., be Halal.

The article to me is explaining the main point of ISIS. That they are trying to bring on an end times apocalypse where the whole world will be converted. "the belief that... the armies of Rome will mass to meet the armies of Islam in northern Syria; and that Islam’s final showdown with an anti-Messiah will occur in Jerusalem after a period of renewed Islamic conquest."

The question is, does the world give them this war/apocalypse, or hang back and see what happens?

I live in an Islamic country and am only a few hundred miles from all of this.

To bring things back to reality, no one here talks about all this and it is as though it wasn't happening at all.

I heard some Imam a few days ago said that the internet has ruined it all for them, or words to that effect. I think that is what will eventually win the day, that everyone will be able to get news immediately and see who these people are blowing up.

When all this does blow up it gives people places like Syria to do what they really want to do...leave and go to the West. I heard a story about one Syrian who made it to Austria and the told his friend back in Syria that it was like being in heaven.

That's the problem for Islam. Muslims like fancy cars, sex, booze, and all the other things the West has to offer and once they get it, you can't go back. And, it will start with children watching western TV.

Islam will suffer death by Kermit the Frog.
[+] 1 user Likes Deltabravo's post