Islam - The Biggest Enemy Of All

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
18-11-2014, 05:02 PM
Islam - The Biggest Enemy Of All
Okay, so I know many atheists here are constantly attacking Christianity, and that is all well and good.

But I know there is a lot of knowledgeable and intelligent people here, and I think we ALL know- as well as they- that Christianity is a pussy in the face of Islam in respect to propagating hatred towards mankind.

In short, this religion- if you want to call it that- is fucking ridiculous and we need to end the political correctness that protects it.

Islam is really a cult, and as we have all witnessed, it is a particularly dangerous cult. Here are some of the things Islam teaches to Muslims:

1. Do not be friends with Christians or Jews.
2. Slay your enemies wherever you find them.
3. Kill, maliciously persecute, or main anyone who breaks the Sharia Law.

Just these 3 things alone tell us that Islam is not compatible in a modern world. This cult has no business existing in a free society at all. In fact, it has no business existing at all.

Our lawmakers and politicians need to end the political correctness- AT ALL COSTS- and start calling a spade a spade.

Islam is a threat to mankind, and needs to abolished.

Having problems with your computer? Visit our Free Tech Support thread for help!
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Free's post
18-11-2014, 05:32 PM
RE: Islam - The Biggest Enemy Of All
It's good to see you finally joined the forum Sam Harris Smile

Remember, just because you want something to be true, doesn't make it true. Yes, even if you have faith.
[+] 1 user Likes microterf's post
18-11-2014, 05:43 PM
Agreed 100%. I don't see how people do not see Islam as a threat. There are growing areas of Europe that have become Sharia imposed and muslim only areas. It's the absolutist aspect that is even scarier. They HAVE to accept that Muhammad IS the perfect model human. Even though he was a pedophile, a murderer and a slave owner.

There have been a number of surveys carried out that have shown that even the "moderate" muslims hold the same beliefs as the extremists (forgot the sources of these).

The most worrying thing is the amount of far-right-leftist-extremist-liberals (haha I can't think of a better way to define them) AKA useful idiots, defend them like mad everywhere you go. You criticize Islam (an ideology) you get called racist, islamaphobic, bigoted and prejudice. The right to complain is not far away from being taken away and then there will be no turning back.

Saints live in flames; wise men, next to them.
[+] 1 user Likes SunnyD1's post
18-11-2014, 05:44 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?sns=tw&v=A...pp=desktop

18-11-2014, 06:01 PM
(18-11-2014 05:02 PM)Free Wrote:  In short, this religion- if you want to call it that- is fucking ridiculous and we need to end the political correctness that protects it.

It always kind of fascinates me that I see people rushing to defend them even on atheist sites. I never really got why people felt the need to near constantly point out that Christianity is/would be as bad as them if we let them; we already know, and the fact that they're like those other people we're constantly bashing on does not really seem like a point in their favor.

Popcorn I put more thought into fiction than theists put into reality.
18-11-2014, 06:36 PM
I actually had a short convo with my English Comp class about this yesterday. Someone tried to make the statement that it is only the extremists that make Islam look violent and that it was really a peaceful religion.

Well, I couldn't just let that go. Thinking now, there are some stuff I could had worded differently. But I basically compared it to what the old testament was like and that there may be people whom are peaceful, it was because of those who take it literally ( like your suppose to with any book that has laws and directions to do anything on it) that are the ones who are violent and killing others. Which is true for Christianty for a lesser extent.

People who don't take a whole lot in the bible literally are a lot more pleasant than the ones that do.

What I should had added to the end of that is that The PEOPLE and the religion are two different things. That just because not all 100% of them are ALLAH AKBAR...and KABOOM! Does not connection to the actual religion itself. The religion and the people are two different things.
If the religion did not have hate, violence and doctrines in it that inspired them to do all of the stuff they do, then we would not see groups like them.

My Youtube channel if anyone is interested.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEkRdbq...rLEz-0jEHQ
[+] 4 users Like Shadow Fox's post
18-11-2014, 07:08 PM
(18-11-2014 06:36 PM)Shadow Fox Wrote:  I actually had a short convo with my English Comp class about this yesterday. Someone tried to make the statement that it is only the extremists that make Islam look violent and that it was really a peaceful religion.

Well, I couldn't just let that go. Thinking now, there are some stuff I could had worded differently. But I basically compared it to what the old testament was like and that there may be people whom are peaceful, it was because of those who take it literally ( like your suppose to with any book that has laws and directions to do anything on it) that are the ones who are violent and killing others. Which is true for Christianty for a lesser extent.

People who don't take a whole lot in the bible literally are a lot more pleasant than the ones that do.

What I should had added to the end of that is that The PEOPLE and the religion are two different things. That just because not all 100% of them are ALLAH AKBAR...and KABOOM! Does not connection to the actual religion itself. The religion and the people are two different things.
If the religion did not have hate, violence and doctrines in it that inspired them to do all of the stuff they do, then we would not see groups like them.

Yes, yes and yes!!! So many people fail to make the crucial distinction that disliking (Even hating) Islamic ideology IS NOT the same as disliking muslims!!!!! And calling people racist and bigots for speaking out against such a misogynistic, evil ideology is the same as calling anybody who stood against Nazism racist and bigoted.

Extremism is not the problem here. Extreme Jainists commit no violence or hate whatsoever (apart from the hate of violence). It's the fact that Islam is so so absolutist and so evil. As was their prophet.

Another thing I hate is that I've noticed a large number of muslims being able to refer to non-muslims as kuffir/kuffar and people don't seem to realise that this is as derogatory at calling a black man a nigger. It's disgusting.

[+] 4 users Like SunnyD1's post
18-11-2014, 07:19 PM
(18-11-2014 05:43 PM)SunnyD1 Wrote:  Agreed 100%. I don't see how people do not see Islam as a threat. There are growing areas of Europe that have become Sharia imposed and muslim only areas. It's the absolutist aspect that is even scarier. They HAVE to accept that Muhammad IS the perfect model human. Even though he was a pedophile, a murderer and a slave owner.

Maybe because many people (like me) live in places where Islam has little presence. I live in Mexico and muslims are a rarity here. Most people don't know anything about the Quran, the Sharia Law, etc. and only see muslims as a threat to our neighbors, the USA.

DISCLAIMER: If you find a message from me offensive, inappropriate, or disruptive, please ignore it.
If you don't know how to ignore a message, complain to me and I will be happy to demonstrate.

[Image: tta.php]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
18-11-2014, 07:22 PM
(18-11-2014 07:19 PM)KVron Wrote:  
(18-11-2014 05:43 PM)SunnyD1 Wrote:  Agreed 100%. I don't see how people do not see Islam as a threat. There are growing areas of Europe that have become Sharia imposed and muslim only areas. It's the absolutist aspect that is even scarier. They HAVE to accept that Muhammad IS the perfect model human. Even though he was a pedophile, a murderer and a slave owner.

Maybe because many people (like me) live in places where Islam has little presence. I live in Mexico and muslims are a rarity here. Most people don't know anything about the Quran, the Sharia Law, etc. and only see muslims as a threat to our neighbors, the USA.

I only meant the people I share classrooms with etc Tongue

18-11-2014, 07:26 PM
I support secular imperialism.

'Murican Canadian