Islam - The Biggest Enemy Of All

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
18-11-2014, 07:29 PM
RE: Islam - The Biggest Enemy Of All
It's Kafir.. what's racist about Kafir? It's a term I would accept with validity; it purely means unbeliever. The same as atheist.... and Atheist was initially a derogatory term in it's creation and use by Romans against other religious folks and to many people until the last few centuries.

I think there is more - life loss threat, more inhuman issues to the world Islam embeds itself within now... but some of the things people say about them I don't see as true when you view things in a grand perspective.

I completely disagree that Islam is a bigger threat to mankind than Christianity... That would require the end of all human life, and I only know of that desire as an actual Christian teaching. I've never heard any end of the world revelation ideology that is desired.. and acted upon in Islam like it clearly is by Christians who have held power.

I don't view their case to be absolutist either... and I don't think any violence will be an effective means to end and alter the culture that increases the reliance on this mentality. Christianity became more tame and less violent in the periods it didn't have to fight other world views as much and entered a state of having less social power once people were empowered themselves through mass education and reading improvements across their christian lands.

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
18-11-2014, 07:30 PM
I support world domination by the people of Yorkshire! FOOOORTTHHH

Saints live in flames; wise men, next to them.
18-11-2014, 07:34 PM
Whenever I debate a muslim, I go right for the juggler, the fact that their whole religion is predicated on a pedophile prophet. I attack that part of their scriptures and culture and they always fold in about 2 days max. Some of my fav hammers below:

http://www.thethinkingatheist.com/forum/...#pid674830

http://www.thethinkingatheist.com/forum/...#pid674831

http://www.thethinkingatheist.com/forum/...#pid674834

Drooling

"Belief is so often the death of reason" - Qyburn, Game of Thrones

"The Christian community continues to exist because the conclusions of the critical study of the Bible are largely withheld from them." -Hans Conzelmann (1915-1989)
[+] 1 user Likes goodwithoutgod's post
18-11-2014, 07:36 PM
(18-11-2014 07:29 PM)ClydeLee Wrote:  It's Kafir.. what's racist about Kafir? It's a term I would accept with validity; it purely means unbeliever. The same as atheist.... and Atheist was initially a derogatory term in it's creation and use by Romans against other religious folks and to many people until the last few centuries.

I think there is more - life loss threat, more inhuman issues to the world Islam embeds itself within now... but some of the things people say about them I don't see as true when you view things in a grand perspective.

I completely disagree that Islam is a bigger threat to mankind than Christianity... That would require the end of all human life, and I only know of that desire as an actual Christian teaching. I've never heard any end of the world revelation ideology that is desired.. and acted upon in Islam like it clearly is by Christians who have held power.

I don't view their case to be absolutist either... and I don't think any violence will be an effective means to end and alter the culture that increases the reliance on this mentality. Christianity became more tame and less violent in the periods it didn't have to fight other world views as much and entered a state of having less social power once people were empowered themselves through mass education and reading improvements across their christian lands.

This.

What I see isn't that Islam is inherently dangerous. It would be like saying Christianity is dangerous because it employs people to stone people wearing a polyester fabric. People who are extremists are usually that way due to a lack of education and a view that western anything is a threat to them.
18-11-2014, 07:36 PM
(18-11-2014 07:34 PM)goodwithoutgod Wrote:  Whenever I debate a muslim, I go right for the juggler, the fact that their whole religion is predicated on a pedophile prophet. I attack that part of their scriptures and culture and they always fold in about 2 days max. Some of my fav hammers below:

http://www.thethinkingatheist.com/forum/...#pid674830

http://www.thethinkingatheist.com/forum/...#pid674831

http://www.thethinkingatheist.com/forum/...#pid674834

Drooling

This guy? Consider

[Image: juggler-juggling-axes-and-knives1.jpg]

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 9 users Like Chas's post
18-11-2014, 07:38 PM
(18-11-2014 07:29 PM)ClydeLee Wrote:  It's Kafir.. what's racist about Kafir? It's a term I would accept with validity; it purely means unbeliever. The same as atheist.... and Atheist was initially a derogatory term in it's creation and use by Romans against other religious folks and to many people until the last few centuries.

Are you kidding me? Kafir comes with the connotations that you are a lesser being. In the Koran a kafir is on the same level as an "animal". To be a kafir is to be worse than a murderer (it is permitted in the same verse to kill murderers, therefore to be a kafir is to be an open target). It's also a term used in South Africa to the same effect that "nigger" was used in the US.

Also, what is NOT absolute about Islam? Apart from Sharia and Muhammad being perfect? The name itself? Islam means submission of everything to the literal scripture of the book and the doctrines of the life of Muhammad.

The problem with Islam and conformity is that it cannot happen. Coexistence is not a possibility, the Islamic definition of peace is only achieved when every kafir is dead or submits to the will of Allah.

The first victims of Islam are muslims.

18-11-2014, 07:46 PM
(18-11-2014 07:34 PM)goodwithoutgod Wrote:  Whenever I debate a muslim, I go right for the juggler, the fact that their whole religion is predicated on a pedophile prophet.

It's not like they're an endangered species or something. Big Grin

[Image: joe-2.jpg]

#sigh
[+] 2 users Like GirlyMan's post
18-11-2014, 07:59 PM
Muslims and Christians been beating the shit out of each other for centuries like 2 brothers who fucked each other's wives. Occasionally Papa Jew will try to step in but then they just start beating the shit outta him. I ain't afeared of religion, they're all dying out and Girly just aims to avoid their violent death throes until they inevitably deteriorate to myth as all those before them.

You want something to be scared of something. Be fucking scared of the physicists, engineers, AI computer scientists, and roboticists. Those fuckers are like Vishnu scary.

#sigh
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
18-11-2014, 08:03 PM
Karen Armstrong ("A History of God") has a new book out about the history of religious warfare and what this "Califate" crap is trying to resurrect. I heard a talk by her today, but I haven't read it yet.

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2014/se...th-secular

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
18-11-2014, 08:16 PM
(18-11-2014 08:03 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  Karen Armstrong ("A History of God") has a new book out about the history of religious warfare and what this "Califate" crap is trying to resurrect. I heard a talk by her today, but I haven't read it yet.

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2014/se...th-secular

I don't like her. She was being interviewed on British TV not long ago (forgot which programme) around 3 weeks ago recirculating the crap that Islam is a religion of peace. If there's one thing you're going to do in apologetics its at least admit that it cannot be a religion of peace even if 99% of scripture was peaceful and 1% had violence in it. She's a bore. Had to read some of her stuff at uni too.

(18-11-2014 07:59 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Muslims and Christians been beating the shit out of each other for centuries like 2 brothers who fucked each other's wives. Occasionally Papa Jew will try to step in but then they just start beating the shit outta him. I ain't afeared of religion, they're all dying out and Girly just aims to avoid their violent death throes until they inevitably deteriorate to myth as all those before them.

You want something to be scared of something. Be fucking scared of the physicists, engineers, AI computer scientists, and roboticists. Those fuckers are like Vishnu scary.

Meh, I use to have major anxiety at night time of loud noises having delusions of being nuclear warheads lol. Sometimes I had weird sensations and my first instincts were things such as "large hadron collider has produced a blackhole shit im dying" hahahahaha sounds so bad but mental illness is in my family. I don't think of science that way though because they hold no dogma that says I am a lesser being that deserves to die. Or tries to oppress people.