Islam - The Biggest Enemy Of All

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
18-11-2014, 08:34 PM (This post was last modified: 18-11-2014 08:48 PM by GirlyMan.)
RE: Islam - The Biggest Enemy Of All
(18-11-2014 08:16 PM)SunnyD1 Wrote:  Meh, I use to have major anxiety at night time of loud noises having delusions of being nuclear warheads lol. Sometimes I had weird sensations and my first instincts were things such as "large hadron collider has produced a blackhole shit im dying" hahahahaha sounds so bad but mental illness is in my family.

I'm not nearly as worried about accidental black holes as I am about accidental Borg intelligent airborne nanobots.

(18-11-2014 08:16 PM)SunnyD1 Wrote:  I don't think of science that way though because they hold no dogma that says I am a lesser being that deserves to die. Or tries to oppress people.

"Then said Jesus, Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do. And they parted his raiment, and cast lots." - Luke 23:34 (KJV) Fuckers just can't help themselves.

#sigh
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
18-11-2014, 08:38 PM
When the zombies come and I get a chance to form my own society, I'm gonna try to bring back Norse Mythology. Because why not?

'Murican Canadian
[+] 1 user Likes yakherder's post
18-11-2014, 08:53 PM
(18-11-2014 08:38 PM)yakherder Wrote:  When the zombies come and I get a chance to form my own society, I'm gonna try to bring back Norse Mythology. Because why not?

#sigh
[+] 6 users Like GirlyMan's post
18-11-2014, 08:53 PM
(18-11-2014 08:16 PM)SunnyD1 Wrote:  I don't like her. She was being interviewed on British TV not long ago (forgot which programme) around 3 weeks ago recirculating the crap that Islam is a religion of peace. If there's one thing you're going to do in apologetics its at least admit that it cannot be a religion of peace even if 99% of scripture was peaceful and 1% had violence in it. She's a bore. Had to read some of her stuff at uni too.

I was not too sure about what I was hearing. I might agree with you.

(18-11-2014 08:16 PM)SunnyD1 Wrote:  Meh, I use to have major anxiety at night time of loud noises having delusions of being nuclear warheads lol. Sometimes I had weird sensations and my first instincts were things such as "large hadron collider has produced a blackhole shit im dying" hahahahaha sounds so bad but mental illness is in my family. I don't think of science that way though because they hold no dogma that says I am a lesser being that deserves to die. Or tries to oppress people.

I used to dream about black holes and of course you're never know what hit you, except I think Stephen Hawking said once just before it swallowed you up, you'd hear a "hiss" ?? Weeping
THAT would be cool. Rolleyes

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post
18-11-2014, 08:57 PM (This post was last modified: 18-11-2014 09:04 PM by ClydeLee.)
(18-11-2014 07:38 PM)SunnyD1 Wrote:  
(18-11-2014 07:29 PM)ClydeLee Wrote:  It's Kafir.. what's racist about Kafir? It's a term I would accept with validity; it purely means unbeliever. The same as atheist.... and Atheist was initially a derogatory term in it's creation and use by Romans against other religious folks and to many people until the last few centuries.

I think there is more - life loss threat, more inhuman issues to the world Islam embeds itself within now... but some of the things people say about them I don't see as true when you view things in a grand perspective.

I completely disagree that Islam is a bigger threat to mankind than Christianity... That would require the end of all human life, and I only know of that desire as an actual Christian teaching. I've never heard any end of the world revelation ideology that is desired.. and acted upon in Islam like it clearly is by Christians who have held power.

I don't view their case to be absolutist either... and I don't think any violence will be an effective means to end and alter the culture that increases the reliance on this mentality. Christianity became more tame and less violent in the periods it didn't have to fight other world views as much and entered a state of having less social power once people were empowered themselves through mass education and reading improvements across their christian lands.

Are you kidding me? Kafir comes with the connotations that you are a lesser being. In the Koran a kafir is on the same level as an "animal". To be a kafir is to be worse than a murderer (it is permitted in the same verse to kill murderers, therefore to be a kafir is to be an open target). It's also a term used in South Africa to the same effect that "nigger" was used in the US.

Also, what is NOT absolute about Islam? Apart from Sharia and Muhammad being perfect? The name itself? Islam means submission of everything to the literal scripture of the book and the doctrines of the life of Muhammad.

The problem with Islam and conformity is that it cannot happen. Coexistence is not a possibility, the Islamic definition of peace is only achieved when every kafir is dead or submits to the will of Allah.

The first victims of Islam are muslims.

They mean it in a lesser way? So what? We are all miraculously unimportant but do I don't care? Besides it is irrelevant what they think in that manner. Sure when there is actual murderous connotations to their attacks it's a dangerous thing. These are not universally connected. I don't know of the term in South African context but I've never heard it outside of mainly casual use by Muslim kids in American schools. It's like being called Gay when you're actually gay, I'm more prone to the Stephen Fry openly laugh at you opposed to be angry for some reason approach.

In your absolute view... what is the existence of the droves of Muslim people that live in general apathy toward their God, maybe occasionally go to Masque, follow some days of fasting but don't really do it all Ramadan, and live their live in the exact same manner general Christians or Jews do? What is non-coexisting with these people?

Can a shift of all the middle-east and Indonesia be altered to this manner.. not at all but it's not a purposed solution. People will suffer and many will unreasonably die from the course of Muslim actions ongoing which will foreseeable continue ongoing.

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
18-11-2014, 09:05 PM
(18-11-2014 07:26 PM)yakherder Wrote:  I support secular imperialism.

That should be a political party. Thumbsup

#sigh
19-11-2014, 01:52 AM
(18-11-2014 08:57 PM)ClydeLee Wrote:  
(18-11-2014 07:38 PM)SunnyD1 Wrote:  Are you kidding me? Kafir comes with the connotations that you are a lesser being. In the Koran a kafir is on the same level as an "animal". To be a kafir is to be worse than a murderer (it is permitted in the same verse to kill murderers, therefore to be a kafir is to be an open target). It's also a term used in South Africa to the same effect that "nigger" was used in the US.

Also, what is NOT absolute about Islam? Apart from Sharia and Muhammad being perfect? The name itself? Islam means submission of everything to the literal scripture of the book and the doctrines of the life of Muhammad.

The problem with Islam and conformity is that it cannot happen. Coexistence is not a possibility, the Islamic definition of peace is only achieved when every kafir is dead or submits to the will of Allah.

The first victims of Islam are muslims.

They mean it in a lesser way? So what? We are all miraculously unimportant but do I don't care? Besides it is irrelevant what they think in that manner. Sure when there is actual murderous connotations to their attacks it's a dangerous thing. These are not universally connected. I don't know of the term in South African context but I've never heard it outside of mainly casual use by Muslim kids in American schools. It's like being called Gay when you're actually gay, I'm more prone to the Stephen Fry openly laugh at you opposed to be angry for some reason approach.

In your absolute view... what is the existence of the droves of Muslim people that live in general apathy toward their God, maybe occasionally go to Masque, follow some days of fasting but don't really do it all Ramadan, and live their live in the exact same manner general Christians or Jews do? What is non-coexisting with these people?

Can a shift of all the middle-east and Indonesia be altered to this manner.. not at all but it's not a purposed solution. People will suffer and many will unreasonably die from the course of Muslim actions ongoing which will foreseeable continue ongoing.

Firstly, I for one don't want to be spoke to in a lesser way by followers of a backward middle eastern pedophile ring. "He called me a retard!!" - "So what? We're all retards in our own special way" oooo so philosophical.

Also, you're doing exactly what I spoke about above; being a useful idiot. I defended the position you're debating from in my first few comments. Christianity and Judaism have reformed and been enlightened. They are compatible with secular ideals (for the most part). Islam is behind by hundreds of years and in its current state is more dangerous and absolute than any other religion because of this. The droves of muslims living in western countries STILL HOLD these views, look at the Salman Rushdie affair, or the Danish cartoons. All those protesting for these people to be killed over such trivial things were the droves of moderate muslims you speak of. That isn't coexistence.

Saints live in flames; wise men, next to them.
19-11-2014, 02:49 AM
Funny you guys should mention SA. Here it's extremely rude to call someone a Kaffir, but it's kinda Brit slang. (Brit as in, descendant of a Brit). It's hardly heard nowadays... Except when some exceptionally racist douche is around, and people generally jump on them immediately.

Also other funny thing about SA, we hardly have religious crap like you guys. Everyone kinda gets on on that front. We're in the news a lot for crime and murder and bad politicians and what not... and we're in the news for racial stuff... but religious terrorism... not a whisper.

We have things like a lot of universities going bananas over e.g. inviting Israeli musicians, and protest marches... but religious violence... not so much. Dunno why. We sure happily knock each other over the head for any other reason.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post
19-11-2014, 03:24 AM
(19-11-2014 02:49 AM)morondog Wrote:  Funny you guys should mention SA. Here it's extremely rude to call someone a Kaffir, but it's kinda Brit slang. (Brit as in, descendant of a Brit). It's hardly heard nowadays... Except when some exceptionally racist douche is around, and people generally jump on them immediately.

Also other funny thing about SA, we hardly have religious crap like you guys. Everyone kinda gets on on that front. We're in the news a lot for crime and murder and bad politicians and what not... and we're in the news for racial stuff... but religious terrorism... not a whisper.

We have things like a lot of universities going bananas over e.g. inviting Israeli musicians, and protest marches... but religious violence... not so much. Dunno why. We sure happily knock each other over the head for any other reason.

SA appears nuts altogether as an outsider haha. It is used by British muslims quite often to just plainly mean unbeliever as he said above but in Islamic theology Kaffir is the worst thing you could be called/referred to as. I wouldn't be offended by it personally but I was stating my hate that people mindlessly defend Islam by bringing up other religions and countries, as if they wrote the Koran lol.

In 600 years, Islam may be just like Christianity and Judaism is right now. But in the present, we must focus on the absolutist aspects of it (which is all of it). As said a couple of pages ago, all one needs to do is ask a muslim if they think Muhammad was perfect and if the Koran is correct and perfect word for word. Every muslim would agree because it is drilled into them, this absolutism! Islam means to submit your will. Literally. It is absolutism. But it fit in with society when the silent majority stand up for secular values and against the absolutism of it. Maajid Nawaz is one person doing this in Britain. It's a start.

Saints live in flames; wise men, next to them.
[+] 1 user Likes SunnyD1's post
19-11-2014, 04:00 AM
There are many moderate Muslims and they are finding a voice. See this guy for example.

I personally have known many Muslim people who were and are really nice, and ja, equally against all the religious wars crap.

I think of them in much the same way as I see Christians - crazy (I have sat through some hair raising Christian sermons here in Africa), but... ja, still, they're just people, just as nuts as the rest of us.

Islam is not something that needs stopping IMO. You get extremism where people see injustice. The world is going right to shit because of competition for resources and all sorts of stuff, but to me extremism is a *symptom* and not a cause.

Islam has already *been* light-years ahead of other religions like Christianity. It has now regressed, but in the far past Arabic civilization was the most advanced in the world, and the most inclusive and cosmopolitan. They *can* be tolerant, even if their magic book says different - Christians have equally disgusting crap in the Bible.

Hmpf. Guess I'm a useful idiot huh? Tongue

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post