Islam - The Biggest Enemy Of All

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
19-11-2014, 10:13 AM
RE: Islam - The Biggest Enemy Of All
Long ago, the Persian empire was more tolerant for precisely the reason that it was not peaceful. When you control enough land and people, and absorb the cultures within that land, tolerance is the most rational choice in regards to getting them to work towards a common goal. Otherwise they get all pissed off and revolt. Isolated communities don't tend to give a shit about that kind of thing.

'Murican Canadian
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
19-11-2014, 11:48 AM
(19-11-2014 01:52 AM)SunnyD1 Wrote:  
(18-11-2014 08:57 PM)ClydeLee Wrote:  They mean it in a lesser way? So what? We are all miraculously unimportant but do I don't care? Besides it is irrelevant what they think in that manner. Sure when there is actual murderous connotations to their attacks it's a dangerous thing. These are not universally connected. I don't know of the term in South African context but I've never heard it outside of mainly casual use by Muslim kids in American schools. It's like being called Gay when you're actually gay, I'm more prone to the Stephen Fry openly laugh at you opposed to be angry for some reason approach.

In your absolute view... what is the existence of the droves of Muslim people that live in general apathy toward their God, maybe occasionally go to Masque, follow some days of fasting but don't really do it all Ramadan, and live their live in the exact same manner general Christians or Jews do? What is non-coexisting with these people?

Can a shift of all the middle-east and Indonesia be altered to this manner.. not at all but it's not a purposed solution. People will suffer and many will unreasonably die from the course of Muslim actions ongoing which will foreseeable continue ongoing.

Firstly, I for one don't want to be spoke to in a lesser way by followers of a backward middle eastern pedophile ring. "He called me a retard!!" - "So what? We're all retards in our own special way" oooo so philosophical.

Also, you're doing exactly what I spoke about above; being a useful idiot. I defended the position you're debating from in my first few comments. Christianity and Judaism have reformed and been enlightened. They are compatible with secular ideals (for the most part). Islam is behind by hundreds of years and in its current state is more dangerous and absolute than any other religion because of this. The droves of muslims living in western countries STILL HOLD these views, look at the Salman Rushdie affair, or the Danish cartoons. All those protesting for these people to be killed over such trivial things were the droves of moderate muslims you speak of. That isn't coexistence.

If you don't like being spoken to in certain way, I'd say that is your issue more than an outside issue. People of all various means will slander you with comments for any reason. Theirs is no more significant than any slur.

I'm not trying to argue vastly against you, I'm trying to show an understanding here. Of course I agree Islam is years behind, who said I should disagree with you in all ways? But more dangerous and absolute in what ways? what religion has more desire to end the world of humanity as we know it? Islam or Christianity? Which religion has more desire to murder and commit inhumane acts? Islam or Christianity? I think there is two different answers there.

There are Muslim's who are political activists in areas that are discriminated trying to lessen suffering and there is Muslims casually working at Wal-Mart just like any normal dull christian person working there. You seem to rule out how massively liberal,interpretive, and picky-choosy people can be in reading their holy books to think coexistence is impossible. It's not probably anytime soon in a GRAND scale, but that's not what is being said.

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
[+] 2 users Like ClydeLee's post
19-11-2014, 02:29 PM
(19-11-2014 09:43 AM)Rik Wrote:  I know some nice Christians and Hindus - being nice doesn't mean they aren't delusional.

... You win a gold star.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
19-11-2014, 02:51 PM
(19-11-2014 11:48 AM)ClydeLee Wrote:  
(19-11-2014 01:52 AM)SunnyD1 Wrote:  Firstly, I for one don't want to be spoke to in a lesser way by followers of a backward middle eastern pedophile ring. "He called me a retard!!" - "So what? We're all retards in our own special way" oooo so philosophical.

Also, you're doing exactly what I spoke about above; being a useful idiot. I defended the position you're debating from in my first few comments. Christianity and Judaism have reformed and been enlightened. They are compatible with secular ideals (for the most part). Islam is behind by hundreds of years and in its current state is more dangerous and absolute than any other religion because of this. The droves of muslims living in western countries STILL HOLD these views, look at the Salman Rushdie affair, or the Danish cartoons. All those protesting for these people to be killed over such trivial things were the droves of moderate muslims you speak of. That isn't coexistence.

If you don't like being spoken to in certain way, I'd say that is your issue more than an outside issue. People of all various means will slander you with comments for any reason. Theirs is no more significant than any slur.

I'm not trying to argue vastly against you, I'm trying to show an understanding here. Of course I agree Islam is years behind, who said I should disagree with you in all ways? But more dangerous and absolute in what ways? what religion has more desire to end the world of humanity as we know it? Islam or Christianity? Which religion has more desire to murder and commit inhumane acts? Islam or Christianity? I think there is two different answers there.

According to current events, the answer is Islam.

Quote:There are Muslim's who are political activists in areas that are discriminated trying to lessen suffering and there is Muslims casually working at Wal-Mart just like any normal dull christian person working there. You seem to rule out how massively liberal,interpretive, and picky-choosy people can be in reading their holy books to think coexistence is impossible. It's not probably anytime soon in a GRAND scale, but that's not what is being said.

Yet many of these same Muslims are attracted to ISIS. Why? Because they feel it's their duty to defend the right of Islam to impose Sharia Law, and rid the kafir from their lands.

How can anyone become an atheist when we are all born with no beliefs in the first place? We are atheists because we were born this way.
19-11-2014, 03:07 PM
(19-11-2014 02:51 PM)Free Wrote:  
(19-11-2014 11:48 AM)ClydeLee Wrote:  If you don't like being spoken to in certain way, I'd say that is your issue more than an outside issue. People of all various means will slander you with comments for any reason. Theirs is no more significant than any slur.

According to current events, the answer is Islam.

Quote:There are Muslim's who are political activists in areas that are discriminated trying to lessen suffering and there is Muslims casually working at Wal-Mart just like any normal dull christian person working there. You seem to rule out how massively liberal,interpretive, and picky-choosy people can be in reading their holy books to think coexistence is impossible. It's not probably anytime soon in a GRAND scale, but that's not what is being said.

Yet many of these same Muslims are attracted to ISIS. Why? Because they feel it's their duty to defend the right of Islam to impose Sharia Law, and rid the kafir from their lands.

Which exact current events? What element of Islam or tenant of Islam actually desires the end of the world like the Protestant Christians have with their revelation fantasy?

It's actually because they want to reimpose the caliphate and it's rule. It's not an ideal situation since it's continuing the era of ill desired slaughter. It's also what many are attracted to because of it's their culture. Many activists of Muslims not in that area are still fighting for other cultural rights. There was Muslims in the USA fighting for fighting for civil rights, why is that? Because it was what effected them. Their culture is more of the issue than the religious tenants people randomly pick out.

19-11-2014, 04:01 PM
(19-11-2014 03:07 PM)ClydeLee Wrote:  
(19-11-2014 02:51 PM)Free Wrote:  According to current events, the answer is Islam.

Which exact current events? What element of Islam or tenant of Islam actually desires the end of the world like the Protestant Christians have with their revelation fantasy?

You don't understand Islam, do you? They are all living for the last day. Any Muslim will tell you that they are all awaiting the return of Isa (Jesus) the Messiah.

The world they are trying to destroy is the world as you know it. They feel it is their duty to take away your current rights, democracy, and freedoms and SUBMIT you to Sharia Law.

Quote:It's actually because they want to reimpose the caliphate and it's rule. It's not an ideal situation since it's continuing the era of ill desired slaughter. It's also what many are attracted to because of it's their culture. Many activists of Muslims not in that area are still fighting for other cultural rights. There was Muslims in the USA fighting for fighting for civil rights, why is that? Because it was what effected them. Their culture is more of the issue than the religious tenants people randomly pick out.

I agree to an extent, but those very same moderate Muslims are the very ones who practice the tenants of their religion while living under the law of the land. Some of those tenants teach them to discriminate against non-Muslims, and not have them as friends, or even associate with them.

Sure, they will have jobs at Walmart et al, but answer me one question:

How many Muslims do you have as close friends?

I'm betting none, and you will never have any. They are forbidden your friendship.

How can anyone become an atheist when we are all born with no beliefs in the first place? We are atheists because we were born this way.
19-11-2014, 04:58 PM
I'm sorry but I'm done with the apologists shit. "I know so many Christians that are good people." or "I know a number of Muslims who speak out against violence." So what? Basically you know people who subscribe to a brain washing ideology who are not necessarily committed to it. Ok big deal they're religious rejects basically. They're one foot in one foot out subscribers afraid to fully commit. That's all. I guess if extreme religiousness didn't exist that argument might work but guess what? People are dying because of their religious beliefs and/or lack there of and this isn't the first decade we've seen this. No this goes wayyyy back when and quite frankly there's no apology profound enough to excuse this shit any longer. The absurdity of it all is enough to label all human beings the biggest idiots of the galaxy I'm sure. I only hope ET isn't watching. Facepalm
19-11-2014, 05:17 PM (This post was last modified: 19-11-2014 05:21 PM by ClydeLee.)
(19-11-2014 04:01 PM)Free Wrote:  
(19-11-2014 03:07 PM)ClydeLee Wrote:  Which exact current events? What element of Islam or tenant of Islam actually desires the end of the world like the Protestant Christians have with their revelation fantasy?

You don't understand Islam, do you? They are all living for the last day. Any Muslim will tell you that they are all awaiting the return of Isa (Jesus) the Messiah.

The world they are trying to destroy is the world as you know it. They feel it is their duty to take away your current rights, democracy, and freedoms and SUBMIT you to Sharia Law.

Quote:It's actually because they want to reimpose the caliphate and it's rule. It's not an ideal situation since it's continuing the era of ill desired slaughter. It's also what many are attracted to because of it's their culture. Many activists of Muslims not in that area are still fighting for other cultural rights. There was Muslims in the USA fighting for fighting for civil rights, why is that? Because it was what effected them. Their culture is more of the issue than the religious tenants people randomly pick out.

I agree to an extent, but those very same moderate Muslims are the very ones who practice the tenants of their religion while living under the law of the land. Some of those tenants teach them to discriminate against non-Muslims, and not have them as friends, or even associate with them.

Sure, they will have jobs at Walmart et al, but answer me one question:

How many Muslims do you have as close friends?

I'm betting none, and you will never have any. They are forbidden your friendship.

The world I know it? Perhaps, but that's different to me than as a threat to the end of humanity. If they really wanted to push the end of days, they are bad at it according to understanding the desires. Maybe because their agenda is so far off from it it seems they don't because the stronger forces just want more Islamic statehood power over such tasks. They would hand over the Temple rights to be rebuilt which is a supposed textual requirement to resurrect Jesus. It's shown and said by Christian people, their direct desire to bring about end of days and not care about the world because of it. I'm just not seeing that same we care not for this Earth and how it impacts humanity in Muslim actions the same way.

I have 2 Muslim friends. Murat and Adam, I've had many others in the past too. How not obvious for people who understand Christians act differently and not in uniform to what their books say and that atheists act not in uniform beliefs to understand the same applies for Muslims as well. It doesn't absolve anything that they are these people, but it's blatant pointless and wrong to say things like they don't exist.

19-11-2014, 11:37 PM
(19-11-2014 04:01 PM)Free Wrote:  How many Muslims do you have as close friends?

Several Drinking Beverage Not in close touch with them any more, but I was at one stage, and they're still FB friends, if that counts for anything.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
20-11-2014, 11:32 AM
First - it's extraordinarily idiotic to claim that, Islam being ~500 years newer than Christianity, its historiography must follow the same course at a perennial 500 year remove...

Second, it's pretty easy to instantly discount anyone who begins a sentence with "All Muslims are ...".

... this is my signature!
[+] 4 users Like cjlr's post