Islam predicted the Illuminati ("false messiah")

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
02-05-2013, 04:45 PM
RE: Islam predicted the Illuminati ("false messiah")
(02-05-2013 09:50 AM)kingschosen Wrote:  [Image: drive-by.gif]

Does this mean it was a drive by troll?

Member of the Cult of Reason

The atheist is a man who destroys the imaginary things which afflict the human race, and so leads men back to nature, to experience and to reason.
-Baron d'Holbach-
Bitcion:1DNeQMswMdvx4xLPP6qNE7RkeTwXGC7Bzp
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
02-05-2013, 06:34 PM
(02-05-2013 01:30 PM)Vera Wrote:  
(02-05-2013 01:24 PM)morondog Wrote:  Sadcryface I stopped fapping now...
It's the damn word, you moron!

[Image: angry-owl.jpg]

What you do in the privacy of your home and with your private parts is none of my business Sleepy

So now I can't help but picture...

...for you now when you're angry. Laughat

[Image: 3d366d5c-72a0-4228-b835-f404c2970188_zps...1381867723]
[+] 2 users Like cheapthrillseaker's post
03-05-2013, 02:24 AM
(02-05-2013 06:34 PM)cheapthrillseaker Wrote:  So now I can't help but picture...

...for you now when you're angry. Laughat
I've always thought there's a striking resemblance between sphynx cats and me, when I'm giving someone a nasty look, but I do love owls, so I can dig Cool

[Image: sphynx-cat.jpg]

We got a little owl hooting, screeching (whatever it is it's called) in the garden last night. I really love it, it gives you a fairy-talish kinda mysterious feeling. There is a superstition that hearing one means someone is going to die and some people actually kill them just because of that Censored )

"E se non passa la tristezza con altri occhi la guarderò."
07-05-2015, 11:45 AM
If you guys still say What proof do Muslims have for you guys to make you convert to Islam ,Read all religion,campare them, select the one you think is right.
It is said in Holy Quran firon died when water flooded 3000 years before, scientists found the same thing what was said in Islam , Islam say or eath is so tiny and said if you take a water in a bowl, and the waves which are formed , the one wave can be considered as 7skies and one of those 7 earth and so do scientist said. Hope you were able to understand what i said ,beacause i am not english speaking
07-05-2015, 12:14 PM
(07-05-2015 11:45 AM)Killilluminati Wrote:  If you guys still say What proof do Muslims have for you guys to make you convert to Islam ,Read all religion,campare them, select the one you think is right.
It is said in Holy Quran firon died when water flooded 3000 years before, scientists found the same thing what was said in Islam , Islam say or eath is so tiny and said if you take a water in a bowl, and the waves which are formed , the one wave can be considered as 7skies and one of those 7 earth and so do scientist said. Hope you were able to understand what i said ,beacause i am not english speaking

I understand the individual words that you say, when you turn them into sentences... that's where I get lost.

We're poor little lambs who've lost our way,
Baa! Baa! Baa!
We're little black sheep who've gone astray,
Baa—aa—aa!
Gentlemen-rankers out on the spree,
Damned from here to Eternity,
God ha' mercy on such as we,
Baa! Yah! Bah

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post
07-05-2015, 12:46 PM
(07-05-2015 11:45 AM)Killilluminati Wrote:  It is said in Holy Quran firon died when water flooded 3000 years before, scientists found the same thing what was said in Islam

There have been many local floods all over the world. The idea that one particular person was killed in a flood and that fact was recorded is not proof of anything except that somebody died in a flood. There was never a flood that covered the entire world.

Quote:Islam say or earth is so tiny and said if you take a water in a bowl, and the waves which are formed , the one wave can be considered as 7skies and one of those 7 earth and so do scientist said.

I do not understand what you are trying to say.

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
07-05-2015, 12:48 PM
(07-05-2015 12:46 PM)unfogged Wrote:  
Quote:Islam say or earth is so tiny and said if you take a water in a bowl, and the waves which are formed , the one wave can be considered as 7skies and one of those 7 earth and so do scientist said.

I do not understand what you are trying to say.

He is trying to say that some verse in the Quran describes the planets. Therefore some desert camel riders were right about celestial shit, therefore Allah.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
07-05-2015, 12:50 PM (This post was last modified: 07-05-2015 07:01 PM by Bucky Ball.)
(07-05-2015 11:45 AM)Killilluminati Wrote:  If you guys still say What proof do Muslims have for you guys to make you convert to Islam ,Read all religion,campare them, select the one you think is right.

Baloney. If you actually compare religions, you'll end up an atheist. Islam was built on the Arabic (moon) god "Sin". There were many floods. It means nothing. Muhammud never even existed.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein (That's a JOKE, ya idiot)
"And you quit footing the bill for these nations that are oil rich - we're paying for some of their *squirmishes* that have been going on for centuries" - Sarah Palin
07-05-2015, 01:07 PM
[Image: zombies.gif]
Necroposts...

[Image: Untitled-2.png?_subject_uid=322943157&am...Y7Dzq4lJog]
[+] 1 user Likes Logica Humano's post
07-05-2015, 04:55 PM

If I may quote Noah Lugeons: "Yes, those were all words and all..."

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 1 user Likes Free Thought's post