Islam predicted the Illuminati ("false messiah")

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
07-05-2015, 11:04 PM
RE: Islam predicted the Illuminati ("false messiah")
(07-05-2015 11:45 AM)Killilluminati Wrote:  Read all religion,campare them, select the one you think is right.

I don't think any of them are right. Furthermore, why should I even bother with a religion? Praying and attending religious services and reading scriptures would give Me less time for important things such as gardening and clarinet practice and knitting and writing.

If I absolutely had to take a religion, though, it would be Ásatrú -- The modern-day version of the beliefs of My own Scandinavian ancestors.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Astreja's post
08-05-2015, 07:05 AM
(02-05-2013 09:40 AM)allahuakbar Wrote:  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Masih_ad-Dajjal

"You should know that he (Dajjal or "false messiah") is one-eyed, and Allah is not one-eyed... his left eye would be raised to his forehead and will be sparkling like a star."

[Image: All_seeing_eye.jpg]

Signs of his coming

-People will stop offering the prayers
-Dishonesty will be the way of life
-Falsehood will become a virtue
-People will mortgage their faith for worldly gain
-Usury and bribery will become legitimate
-Imbeciles would rule over the wise
-Blood of innocents would be shed
-Pride will be taken on acts of oppression
-The rulers will be corrupt
-The scholars will be hypocrites
-There will be acute famine at the time
-There will be no shame amongst people
-Many people would worship Satan
-There would be no respect for elderly people

This cannot be a coincidence. The one-eye imagery is clear, and the signs of his coming are becoming more relevant today.

How could this have been predicted, if not for the holiness of Allah, and his prophet Muhammed?

[Image: 20cad83ad8d757191e2878b0f4bf05a9.png]
"Don't answer that. A rhetorical question."
Find all posts by this user
12-05-2015, 10:47 PM (This post was last modified: 13-05-2015 05:25 PM by WhiskeyDebates.)
(07-05-2015 11:45 AM)Killilluminati Wrote:  If you guys still say What proof do Muslims have for you guys to make you convert to Islam ,Read all religion,campare them, select the one you think is right.
It is said in Holy Quran firon died when water flooded 3000 years before, scientists found the same thing what was said in Islam , Islam say or eath is so tiny and said if you take a water in a bowl, and the waves which are formed , the one wave can be considered as 7skies and one of those 7 earth and so do scientist said. Hope you were able to understand what i said ,beacause i am not english speaking

Your poor English is not the problem it's that you're a fucking idiot that is causing all the trouble. Islam also says some stupid motherfucker cut the moon in half while riding a flying horse so why the shitting hell should I use that as a reliable source of anything?

Dumbass.

When valour preys on reason, it eats the sword it fights with.
[+] 9 users Like WhiskeyDebates's post
13-05-2015, 12:40 AM
(12-05-2015 10:47 PM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  
(07-05-2015 11:45 AM)Killilluminati Wrote:  If you guys still say What proof do Muslims have for you guys to make you convert to Islam ,Read all religion,campare them, select the one you think is right.
It is said in Holy Quran firon died when water flooded 3000 years before, scientists found the same thing what was said in Islam , Islam say or eath is so tiny and said if you take a water in a bowl, and the waves which are formed , the one wave can be considered as 7skies and one of those 7 earth and so do scientist said. Hope you were able to understand what i said ,beacause i am not english speaking

Your poor English is not the problem it's that your a fucking idiot that is causing all the trouble. Islam also says some stupid motherfucker cut the moon in half while riding a flying horse so why the shitting hell should I use that as a reliable source of anything?

Dumbass.

Laughat Tell us how you really feel Whiskey Smile

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 4 users Like morondog's post
13-05-2015, 04:13 PM
(13-05-2015 12:40 AM)morondog Wrote:  
(12-05-2015 10:47 PM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  Your poor English is not the problem it's that your a fucking idiot that is causing all the trouble. Islam also says some stupid motherfucker cut the moon in half while riding a flying horse so why the shitting hell should I use that as a reliable source of anything?

Dumbass.

Laughat Tell us how you really feel Whiskey Smile
Don't I always? Big Grin

When valour preys on reason, it eats the sword it fights with.
[+] 1 user Likes WhiskeyDebates's post
13-05-2015, 04:58 PM
And he wants to tell us this.....
....two years later? No

[Image: fdyq20.jpg]
14-05-2015, 12:51 AM
(13-05-2015 04:58 PM)LostLocke Wrote:  And he wants to tell us this.....
....two years later? No

Hey, Whiskey got around to it when he got around to it.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 1 user Likes Free Thought's post
17-05-2015, 10:46 AM
(14-05-2015 12:51 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  
(13-05-2015 04:58 PM)LostLocke Wrote:  And he wants to tell us this.....
....two years later? No

Hey, Whiskey got around to it when he got around to it.
Oh, I didn't mean Whiskey.
I meant that Kiluminati guy who responded 2 years after the last response...

[Image: fdyq20.jpg]
26-05-2015, 03:45 PM
(02-05-2013 11:34 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  All of Islam is a moon-god cult.
Robert Spencer proved that Muhammad didn't even exist.
So sad. Too bad. Get over it.
http://www.thethinkingatheist.com/forum/...ns?page=25

I was just browsingthrough and just got done reading your comment that you provided In your link. I didn't know anything about Islam and Moon worship. Really interesting stuff. But, something else really caught my attention in that comment that I hadn't really considered and that was that Yahweh was also a pagan god among many other gods. Has anything been discussed here about how Yahweh was originally a Babylonian war god?
26-05-2015, 06:26 PM
ITT: tin foil hat wearing basement dweller resurrects 2 year old dead thread originally posted by fellow tin foil hat wearing basement dweller...

Move along, nothing to see here... Tongue

"Isn't it enough to see that a garden is beautiful without having to believe that there are fairies at the bottom of it too"? - Douglas Adams Bechased