Islamic Charity

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
03-07-2015, 07:16 PM (This post was last modified: 03-07-2015 09:47 PM by faisal6309.)
RE: Islamic Charity
(02-07-2015 10:44 AM)kim Wrote:  That's wonderful. More progressive Muslims need to be heard and seen in this way. They help to show that a successful culture thrives when it moves forward not backward.

Muslims need to know there is something producing positive results, other than extreme fundamentalism. They need to know they do have an ideological choice.

Yes, there are many good things Islam has done for humanity e.g. Zakat, sharing your wealth and no higher status while praying but they are as mad as Christians too.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like faisal6309's post
03-07-2015, 08:18 PM (This post was last modified: 04-07-2015 11:28 AM by GirlyMan.)
(03-07-2015 07:12 PM)faisal6309 Wrote:  Funny thing about Abrahamic religions is that they consider each other wrong.

Reminds me of 3 brothers fighting over claims to their father's estate. Seriously, I seen 3 siblings lose their shit over claims to their father's estate. It reminds of that. What happens when the estate is found to be empty? 'Cause that's what I seen happen.

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
03-07-2015, 08:42 PM
I'm amazed that there's a person on this planet that has 32 Billion - that's billion with a "B"- extra dollars they can spare and donate it all to charity.

THIRTY TWO BILLION! Wow. Gasp

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.