Islamic Teachings

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 4 Average
29-12-2013, 03:24 AM
RE: Islamic Teachings
(29-12-2013 03:20 AM)λάθε βιώσας Wrote:  ah this thread makes me think of Sumaira...

oh those were the days... I ordered a bacon cheeseburger at Fuddruckers first time we when out and she wasn't eating, she just had this look on her face and would put her finger up by her nose.

I miss her... I bought her a drugstore candy ring and that was it... some of the best 2 years of my life I have as memories.

absolutely love that woman Cool

No one gives a flying fuck!

This thread was has a clear purpose and people have participated in exchanging arguments here!

All you do is post this utterly worthless and meaningless crap everywhere, that isnt directed towards anyone but has a purely selfserving purpose.

If you want to engage in some mental masturbating then do it in a place where you dont annoy anyone!!!!

Either adress te arguments! Post information worth reading! Follow the debate!

Or fuck off!

[Image: RPYH95t.png]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes The Germans are coming's post
29-12-2013, 03:28 AM
(29-12-2013 03:20 AM)λάθε βιώσας Wrote:  ah this thread makes me think of Sumaira...

[Image: 75859_461946378429_7505779_n.jpg]

those were the days... I ordered a bacon cheeseburger at Fuddruckers first time we when out and she wasn't eating, she just had this look on her face and would put her finger up by her nose.

I miss her... I bought her a drugstore candy ring and that was it... some of the best 2 years of my life I have as memories.

absolutely love that woman Cool

[Image: 0013382F-E507-48AE-906B-53008666631C-757...cc3639.jpg]
Credit goes to UndercoverAtheist.
[+] 6 users Like Atothetheist's post
29-12-2013, 03:33 AM
(29-12-2013 03:24 AM)The Germans are coming Wrote:  No one gives a flying fuck!

I do...

leave the woman alone man...

Sumaira used to call me Mr America, and she'd always make me watch these super long movies with her, and she was very emotional.

One of the best women I have ever known...

This one movie she liked was called "Mushe Dosti Kerogi" and I would say NO friend -- Wife!

[Image: ec25156e-63b1-4c54-98cc-e0325deeaf3b_zps3f7864d1.jpg]
Hands Of Dust
29-12-2013, 03:34 AM
(29-12-2013 03:33 AM)λάθε βιώσας Wrote:  I do...

Sumaira used to call me Mr America, and she'd always make me watch these super long movies with her, and she was very emotional.

This one movie she liked was called "Mushe Dosti Kerogi" and I would say NO friend -- Wife!

I had enought, so I just reported you.

You can post your conspiracy crap whereever you want. But when people participate in a debate on a thread meant for debate, there is hardly anything as agravating than some cunt constantly posting stuff that has nothing to do with the subject and fullfills no purpose in the ongoing debate whatsoever.

You are the equivalent to an annoying heckler.

[+] 1 user Likes The Germans are coming's post
29-12-2013, 03:45 AM
(29-12-2013 03:34 AM)The Germans are coming Wrote:  
(29-12-2013 03:33 AM)λάθε βιώσας Wrote:  I do...

I had enought, so I just reported you.

You can post your conspiracy crap whereever you want. But when people participate in a debate on a thread meant for debate, there is hardly anything as agravating than some cunt constantly posting stuff that has nothing to do with the subject and fullfills no purpose in the ongoing debate whatsoever.

You are the equivalent to an annoying heckler.

and you kissed your mother with that mouth?

there is no discussion here, I am guilty myself of attacking Islam.

I have deeper reasons and they are personal.

[Image: ec25156e-63b1-4c54-98cc-e0325deeaf3b_zps3f7864d1.jpg]
Hands Of Dust
29-12-2013, 03:47 AM (This post was last modified: 29-12-2013 03:51 AM by Nineteen.)
(29-12-2013 03:17 AM)The Germans are coming Wrote:  And kill them wherever you find them, and turn them out from where they have turned you out. And Al-Fitnah [disbelief] is worse than killing...

but if they desist, then lo! Allah is forgiving and merciful. And fight them until there is no more Fitnah [disbelief and worshipping of others along with Allah] and worship is for Allah alone. But if they cease, let there be no transgression except against Az-Zalimun (the polytheists, and wrong-doers, etc.)"

Quran (2:191-193)

I will explain the only important points and I cant do anything more if still you dont want to understand . Fitnah does not mean "disbelief" , fitnah means "making people enemy agains each other, foment the hostility"

(29-12-2013 03:17 AM)The Germans are coming Wrote:  "As to those who reject faith, I will punish them with terrible agony in this world and in the Hereafter, nor will they have anyone to help."

Quran (3:56)

Verse doesnt say "who reject the faith" , verse says "kaffir" . It means oppressor , persecutor , hostile .

(29-12-2013 03:17 AM)The Germans are coming Wrote:  "Let those fight in the way of Allah who sell the life of this world for the other. Whoso fighteth in the way of Allah, be he slain or be he victorious, on him We shall bestow a vast reward."[/i]

Quran (4:74)

Read the verse 4:75 to understand 4:74

(29-12-2013 03:17 AM)The Germans are coming Wrote:   "Soon shall We cast terror into the hearts of the Unbelievers, for that they joined companions with Allah, for which He had sent no authority"

Quran (3:151)

Verse says "kaffir" .
29-12-2013, 03:48 AM
(29-12-2013 03:24 AM)The Germans are coming Wrote:  ...
Follow the debate!

Except this thread was not intended as a debate.

The OP was generously sharing her profound wisdom with us. To what end? Who knows?

So far, I am deeply moved by the teachings that are only available through proper scholastic study of original Islamic texts.

I can't wait for more.

Drinking Beverage

[+] 3 users Like DLJ's post
29-12-2013, 04:04 AM
(29-12-2013 03:47 AM)Nineteen Wrote:  I will explain the only important points and I cant do anything more if still you dont want to understand . Fitnah does not mean "disbelief" , fitnah means "making people enemy agains each other, foment the hostility"

Fitna can mean disbelief, or the disorder that results from unbelief or temptation. It does not mean "making people enemies against each other" - it can mean that people can become enemies against each other caused through the chaos that is caused by disbelief.

Quote:Verse doesnt say "who reject the faith" , verse says "kaffir" . It means oppressor , persecutor , hostile .

Oh please. Everyone had heard the word "kaffir" in the videos by Bin Laden, Saudi radical Clerics, Hisbollah, Hamas and others. Everyone knows that it means unbeliever because it is always in every context directed against non muslims. Be it in the past or today. Kaffir is infact a swearword for non muslims in the arab world.

Quote:Read the verse 4:75 to understand 4:74

Would you quote 4:74? It is utterly rude of you to simply point to another verse instead of giving an explaination.

Quote:Verse says "kaffir" .

As explained above, the kaffir is the unbeliever.

(29-12-2013 03:45 AM)λάθε βιώσας Wrote:  and you kissed your mother with that mouth?

If yu cant bear swearwords you should look for a place which applies to your idiotic standards of "clean language"

meanwhile,

fuck, cunt, bollocks, shit, assfuck, fucking..........

Quote:there is no discussion here, I am guilty myself of attacking Islam.

People here are infact investing time into adressing what others claim. You dont.

Quote:I have deeper reasons and they are personal.

Nobody cares about you or your personality.

Not because people are cold and heartless, but because you post idiotic nonsence that would discourage any kind of person from engageing with you on any personal level or to show any interest into who you may be.

[+] 3 users Like The Germans are coming's post
29-12-2013, 04:05 AM
(29-12-2013 03:47 AM)Nineteen Wrote:  
(29-12-2013 03:17 AM)The Germans are coming Wrote:  And kill them wherever you find them, and turn them out from where they have turned you out. And Al-Fitnah [disbelief] is worse than killing...

but if they desist, then lo! Allah is forgiving and merciful. And fight them until there is no more Fitnah [disbelief and worshipping of others along with Allah] and worship is for Allah alone. But if they cease, let there be no transgression except against Az-Zalimun (the polytheists, and wrong-doers, etc.)"

Quran (2:191-193)

I will explain the only important points and I cant do anything more if still you dont want to understand . Fitnah does not mean "disbelief" , fitnah means "making people enemy agains each other, foment the hostility"

The writers of Islamic-Dictionary.com disagree with you:
Quote:Generally the word kafir means 'unbeliever' and it is not meant as a derogatory label (unless it is used against Muslims by another Muslim). Of course, there are different levels of Kufur (disbelief) so although a person may be correctly identified as a kafir, that person is not kafir in the strongest sense of the word. Absolute kufur is the denial of God. Here are some examples of kufur:

(1) A person is known as a Kafir if they are disbelievers in Allah, in His Oneness, and in His final Messenger, Muhammad (SAW). (E.g. An apostate from Islam)
(2) A 'Muslim' who disbelieves in a necessary tenant of Islam like the 5 pillars or some other things is known as a disbeliever.
(3) An originally non-Muslim person who denies the religion of Islam while knowing in his heart that it is true.
(4) A disbeliever in Islam only because they originally follow another (monotheistic) faith.
(5) A person who follows another (monotheistic) faith and knows nothing about Islam.
(6) A person who believes in many gods (polytheist).
(7) An agnostic who is a monotheist is a lesser kafir than a polytheist.
(8) An Atheist - ultimate kufur.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 3 users Like Free Thought's post
29-12-2013, 04:05 AM
(29-12-2013 03:48 AM)DLJ Wrote:  Except this thread was not intended as a debate.

The OP was generously sharing her profound wisdom with us. To what end? Who knows?

So far, I am deeply moved by the teachings that are only available through proper scholastic study of original Islamic texts.

I can't wait for more.

Drinking Beverage

Yeah... well.. people have actualy debated here.

I do partialy see your point. But still, he is heckling people who are actualy trying to direct replies towards people.