Islamic Teachings

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 4 Average
29-12-2013, 05:43 AM
RE: Islamic Teachings
(29-12-2013 05:35 AM)Chippy Wrote:  
(29-12-2013 02:35 AM)Nineteen Wrote:  You have to get used to live together muslims , we are your future : )

Like these Chechen dickheads?

[Image: 28ivz35.jpg]

I'm sure Tamerlan Tsarnaev is enjoying his 72 virgins in the cosmic brothel that is Islamic Paradise.

The example of the Tsarnaev brothers is illustrative of the future of Islamism in the West. Bombing the Boston marathon did nothing to promote Islamism in the West nor did it do anything for the Palestinians. It actually made it clear that even Americanised Muslims can become terrorists. The Tsarnaev brothers killed Americans but they also killed the naive argument propagated by Muslim apologists that all American Muslims are loyal to the USA. The only lasting legacy of the Tsarnaev brothers is an increased surveillance and intelligence gathering on American Muslims. That is all.

Tamerlan Tsarnaev's corpse lies in an unmarked grave somewhere in Virginia. Hopefully Dzhokhar Tsarnaev will get the death penalty so he too can go to the cosmic harem and enjoy his 72 virgins.

That and:

Studies and statistics on birthrates claerly show that the second generation of imigrants into Europe and the USA assimilate to the same rate as the general population.

Whilest a family from Algeria moving to Germany might have 7 children, those 7 children will only have up to 2 children.

Birthrates are mainly influenced by the economic living situation.

One only has to look at Turkey, which had some very impressive economic success in the past 20 years and as a result the average birthrate dropped from 8 to 3 children per family on avergae.

The entire notion that the Islamic world will somehow "outbreed" the Western world is utterly ridicilous since they only breed so much in poor islamic countries - which causes problems in poor islamic countries but not in Europe and the US.

(29-12-2013 05:41 AM)Nineteen Wrote:  Chippy, I think you're the permanent-salaried troll of this forum . A coward behind computer .

Seeing how you run away from arguments and kept reposting the same phrases, you are the last person to throw this accusation arround.

[Image: RPYH95t.png]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes The Germans are coming's post
29-12-2013, 05:47 AM
(29-12-2013 05:17 AM)Nineteen Wrote:  LoL okay , you're right : ) sorry I'm an ignorant person who lying around . I have a problem in my eyes and this is hard for me to read long articles . Okay , anyway you're right and I'm wrong . Thanks ...

You are a stupid cunt. You can't read Quranic Arabic or Modern Standard Arabic can you? The Sunni interpretation of Islam is faithful to the Quranic text and just because some stupid revisionist like Edip Yuksel says otherwise doesn't change anything.

So let's get your position clear. Everyone has misinterpreted the Quran. The Quran has been misinterpreted for ~1500 years and only now some Kurd--that teaches at a community college in Tucson--has figured out what the Quran is really saying? And by utter coincidence the Quran actually includes ideas that originated in Europe in the 18th-Century? Really?
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 8 users Like Chippy's post
29-12-2013, 05:52 AM
(29-12-2013 05:41 AM)Nineteen Wrote:  A coward behind computer .

Because brave people explode pressure cookers hidden in back-packs at mass-participation marathons don't they?
[+] 7 users Like Chippy's post
29-12-2013, 05:57 AM
(29-12-2013 05:03 AM)Nineteen Wrote:  I cant do anything more , thanks for sharing , bye bye ...

Yeah, fuck off you crypto-fascist shit-for-brains cunt.
29-12-2013, 05:59 AM (This post was last modified: 29-12-2013 06:05 AM by Nineteen.)
(29-12-2013 05:47 AM)Chippy Wrote:  So let's get your position clear. Everyone has misinterpreted the Quran. The Quran has been misinterpreted for ~1500 years and only now some Kurd--that teaches at a community college in Tucson--has figured out what the Quran is really saying? And by utter coincidence the Quran actually includes ideas that originated in Europe in the 18th-Century? Really?

Nope, there are intentional wrong translation in different languages or mistranslation due to ignorance . The original language is Arabic and if you want to understand Quran you need to research about it . I explain you some of them with some common sources but you deny : ) you dont like to see truth .

By the way you will be ignored if you INSULT again .

(29-12-2013 05:57 AM)Chippy Wrote:  Yeah, fuck off you crypto-fascist shit-for-brains cunt.

Ops , insult again . I'm fascist ? nope , I'm not , I'm muslim and its not a race . You're so ignorant , I'm glad that you have insulted again and gonna ignore you . Bye : )

(29-12-2013 05:52 AM)Chippy Wrote:  Because brave people explode pressure cookers hidden in back-packs at mass-participation marathons don't they?

This post shows who is the fascist : ) you blame 1,5 million chechen . The same logic with Hitler .
29-12-2013, 06:06 AM
(29-12-2013 05:59 AM)Nineteen Wrote:  Nope, there are intentional wrong translation in different languages or mistranslation due to ignorance . The original language is Arabic and if you want to understand Quran you need to research about it .

I can read Arabic--not fluently, but I manage. The only mistranslation that I see is that coming from Yuksel in his desperate revisionist attempts. Can you read any Arabic?
29-12-2013, 06:07 AM
(29-12-2013 05:59 AM)Nineteen Wrote:  By the way you will be ignored if you INSULT again .

Oh no. Not THAT. Ignored by an ignorant revisionist troll. Oh the HORROR.

Islam is what it is. Trying to make it look different by someone who can't even read the original languages is massive fail. How many trolls show up here saying THEY ALONE have figured out the "coded message"? About 2 per week. Get in line. You people are a dime a dozen.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein
Those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music - Friedrich Nietzsche
[+] 4 users Like Bucky Ball's post
29-12-2013, 06:15 AM
(29-12-2013 05:59 AM)Nineteen Wrote:  Nope, there are intentional wrong translation in different languages or mistranslation due to ignorance . The original language is Arabic and if you want to understand Quran you need to research about it . I explain you some of them with some common sources but you deny : ) you dont like to see truth .

Nope, you intentionaly tried to mislead me and people who read your posts by claiming that a Arabic loanword in the Turkish language was part of the quoranic language.

Which is utterly redicilious and screams fraud.

So dont claim to know how to correctly use the Arabic language when you confuse Turkish words with Arabic words.

Quote:By the way you will be ignored if you INSULT again .

Which does not prevent him from debunking your claims and doesnt prevent others from reading those posts.

Quote:Ops , insult again . I'm fascist ? nope , I'm not , I'm muslim and its not a race .

You are a fascist because you want to inforce islamic law without consideration of opposition.

Other than that the racism claim is a strawman.

Quote:You're so ignorant , I'm glad that you have insulted again and gonna ignore you . Bye : )

Buhuhuhuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

Quote:This post shows who is the fascist : ) you blame 1,5 million chechen . The same logic with Hitler .

No he doesnt.

Godwin!

[Image: RPYH95t.png]
[+] 2 users Like The Germans are coming's post
29-12-2013, 06:16 AM
(29-12-2013 06:07 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  Oh no. Not THAT. Ignored by an ignorant revisionist troll. Oh the HORROR.

Islam is what it is. Trying to make it look different by someone who can't even read the original languages is massive fail. How many trolls show up here saying THEY ALONE have figured out the "coded message"? About 2 per week. Get in line. You people are a dime a dozen.

Big part of muslim translators translate it in English the same and there are some differences in some specific points , this is beucase of the words with multimeanings . The logic here is engaged and you have to think about it , as told by Allah to Muslims addressed "For those who think".

I'm against the personal insults and I dont tolerate it after a warning , so if you want to speak with me , then learn to speak without insults , or if you cannot speak with me , then insult and get rid of me . Simple : )
29-12-2013, 06:22 AM (This post was last modified: 29-12-2013 06:25 AM by Nineteen.)
(29-12-2013 06:15 AM)The Germans are coming Wrote:  Nope, you intentionaly tried to mislead me and people who read your posts by claiming that a Arabic loanword in the Turkish language was part of the quoranic language.

Which is utterly redicilious and screams fraud.

Its simple to learn if there is such a word in arabic or not , just write on google translation "non-muslim" and look at the arabic translation and apologize to me for your slander : ) are you mature enough to do this ?

Or copy-paste that and look at for English translation >>> غير المسلم

So we can understand who is liar , you or me : )