Islamic Teachings

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 4 Average
29-12-2013, 06:30 AM
RE: Islamic Teachings
Chippy , if you apologise for your insults , I will give you one more chance .
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
29-12-2013, 06:39 AM (This post was last modified: 29-12-2013 06:51 AM by Vipa.)
(29-12-2013 04:32 AM)Nineteen Wrote:  Researching from different sources would be more healty to understand . Actually I dont consider the wikipedia as a reliable source but sometimes it works objective . I dont know if there is an old arabic dictionary written in English .

Fitna (also transliterated fitnah or in the genitive case fitnat ; Arabic: فتنة‎, "sedition") is an Arabic word with connotations of secession, upheaval, and chaos. It is widely used in Arabic daily language as an adjective which refers to "causing problems between people" or attempting to create a chaotic situation that tests one's faith....

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fitna_(word)

Since you seem to accept wiki in the case of Fitna let me point out the part you somehow failed to highlight...

It is widely used in Arabic daily language as an adjective which refers to "causing problems between people" or attempting to create a chaotic situation that tests one's faith....

Quote:Its simple to learn if there is such a word in arabic or not , just write on google translation "non-muslim" and look at the arabic translation and apologize to me for your slander : ) are you mature enough to do this ?

You're right it really is simple... first hit on google for "non-muslim": http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kafir

As for the origin of Gayrimüslim:
http://tr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gayrim%C3%BCslim turkish, kinda settles it?
And if there's any doubt, just translate the first line, it literally says it's a word used in the ottoman empire and now turkey for non-muslims such as christians and jews.
29-12-2013, 06:52 AM
(29-12-2013 06:39 AM)Vipa Wrote:  Since you seem to accept wiki in the case of Fitna let me point out the part you somehow failed to highlight...

It is widely used in Arabic daily language as an adjective which refers to "causing problems between people" or attempting to create a chaotic situation that tests one's faith....

You're trying to make it sutiable for your aggressive attitude by using small word games but still it does not work for you . So you defend that you can behave hostile agains me because of my faith . So then I see you as enemy , what is the problem ? Try again : )

(29-12-2013 06:39 AM)Vipa Wrote:  You're right it really is simple... first hit on google for "non-muslim": http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kafir

As for the origin of Gayrimüslim:
http://tr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gayrim%C3%BCslim turkish, kinda settles it?

Turkish language that was used in the Ottoman Empire. It borrows extensively from Arabic and Persian .

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ottoman_Turkish_language

Try again : )
29-12-2013, 06:52 AM
(29-12-2013 06:22 AM)Nineteen Wrote:  Its simple to learn if there is such a word in arabic or not , just write on google translation "non-muslim" and look at the arabic translation and apologize to me for your slander : ) are you mature enough to do this ?

*facepalm

As mentioned before: The issue is not the meaning of the word.

The issue is that the word "gayr" did non have the meaning as "non" prior to islam becoming the dominant religion amongs turks because "gayr" is an Arabic loanword in Turkish!

Do you understand that?

There is absolutly nothing for me to appologise for.

Quote:Or copy-paste that and look at for English translation >>> غير المسلم

AHHHHrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrggggggg

Dont you understand what I am saying??????

"gayr" is an Arabic loanword in the Turkish language! It therefor didnt exist as a word meaning "non" during the quoranic era.

Quote:So we can understand who is liar , you or me : )

I am not accusing you of being a liar.

It seems to be more accurate that you dont understand the concept of linguistics and developing languages.

You probably dont even know what a loanword is.

[Image: RPYH95t.png]
29-12-2013, 06:57 AM (This post was last modified: 29-12-2013 07:02 AM by Vipa.)
Quote:You're trying to make it sutiable for your aggressive attitude by using small word games but still it does not work for you . So you defend that you can behave hostile agains me because of my faith . So then I see you as enemy , what is the problem ? Try again : )

Where and how exactly am I hostile? It's my first post in this thread and I merely pointed out that you cited a source yet ignored the very fact that this source says you're wrong within your cited sentence...
29-12-2013, 06:58 AM
(29-12-2013 02:35 AM)Nineteen Wrote:  Stop the personal attack and focus on subject , this is the sing of hate , people usually makes personal attacks during the conversation those who have a big hatred and rage agains the person in front of them . You have to get used to live together muslims , we are your future : )

Not going to happen, sweetheart.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Chas's post
29-12-2013, 07:08 AM
(29-12-2013 06:52 AM)The Germans are coming Wrote:  *facepalm

As mentioned before: The issue is not the meaning of the word.

The issue is that the word "gayr" did non have the meaning as "non" prior to islam becoming the dominant religion amongs turks because "gayr" is an Arabic loanword in Turkish!

Do you understand that?

There is absolutly nothing for me to appologise for.

http://translate.google.com/#en/ar/non

(29-12-2013 06:52 AM)The Germans are coming Wrote:  AHHHHrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrggggggg

Dont you understand what I am saying??????

"gayr" is an Arabic loanword in the Turkish language! It therefor didnt exist as a word meaning "non" during the quoranic era.

Okay I understand . You would be happy that Quran doesnt even mention non-muslims directly . So there is no such a word which is used to describe only non-muslims .

(29-12-2013 06:52 AM)The Germans are coming Wrote:  I am not accusing you of being a liar.

It seems to be more accurate that you dont understand the concept of linguistics and developing languages.

You probably dont even know what a loanword is.

You said "You mislead me" , how a person can mislead people , by lying ?
29-12-2013, 07:09 AM
(29-12-2013 05:41 AM)Nineteen Wrote:  Chippy, I think you're the permanent-salaried troll of this forum . A coward behind computer .

Telling the truth is not trolling. What you are doing is trolling.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
29-12-2013, 07:15 AM
(29-12-2013 06:16 AM)Nineteen Wrote:  
(29-12-2013 06:07 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  Oh no. Not THAT. Ignored by an ignorant revisionist troll. Oh the HORROR.

Islam is what it is. Trying to make it look different by someone who can't even read the original languages is massive fail. How many trolls show up here saying THEY ALONE have figured out the "coded message"? About 2 per week. Get in line. You people are a dime a dozen.

Big part of muslim translators translate it in English the same and there are some differences in some specific points , this is beucase of the words with multimeanings . The logic here is engaged and you have to think about it , as told by Allah to Muslims addressed "For those who think".

I'm against the personal insults and I dont tolerate it after a warning , so if you want to speak with me , then learn to speak without insults , or if you cannot speak with me , then insult and get rid of me . Simple : )

Allah never told anyone to do anything. Humans made up everything they *say* Allah (the Arabic moon-god) "says" or said. Of course it's only "for those who think". Everyone says THEY alone are the ones who *think* and have the truth, and know the idiot code. Yawn. Boring. ((Your (dis) "engaged" logic is nothing more than assertions with no evidence.))

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein
Those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music - Friedrich Nietzsche
29-12-2013, 07:15 AM
(29-12-2013 07:09 AM)Chas Wrote:  Telling the truth is not trolling. What you are doing is trolling.

I have respect for people who older than me and I will reply your actions never : ) as long as you dont harm me . You look like a cute granpa .
[+] 1 user Likes Nineteen's post